Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Riot In London

susieice

no but that totally invalidates your earlier post doesnt it.

:lol:

anyway - just heard that a mob of 90 - 100 'wall have just seen off the rioters in Eltham.

<applause>

What news you got on dekker?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS

• itsnotoutthere

• Mr.United_Nations

• dekker87

anyway - just heard that a mob of 90 - 100 'wall have just seen off the rioters in Eltham.

<applause>

:w00t:

imagine if the police said they are staying off the streets and football firms can have freedom to take back the streets.. I would give it one hour before the rioters are back indoors hiding and peace is restored..

:w00t:

imagine if the police said they are staying off the streets and football firms can have freedom to take back the streets.. I would give it one hour before the rioters are back indoors hiding and peace is restored..

hmmm....i'd give em an hour to get rid of the rioters...whether peace would then be restored is a different matter entirely.

:tu:

Seems like you two are enjoying the current events. I'll check back later.

???? and reached this conclusion based on what exactly?????

Seems like you two are enjoying the current events. I'll check back later.

Clearly your ability to take aim, shoot, then realise you were holding the gun the wrong way round is quite phenomenal. 'Enjoying' is about as far removed as you can get in describing how I feel about this!

the gloves need to come off, rubber bullets and water cannon used - all Police on duty free from prosecution, and then lay into the rioters, i want to see pain dished out.

Its all kicking off in Manchester.

riot act - what has happened to it, have we done away with it?, does anyone know?. we've all heard the saying "read the riot act"

riot act - what has happened to it, have we done away with it?, does anyone know?. we've all heard the saying "read the riot act"

It was repealed in 1973.

From what I've heard on the news up here in Scotland, it's reported that some prat advertised on Twitter asking if there ought to be a riot in Glasgow tonight. As it turns put, the cretin has been lifted by Strathcylde Police, and is currently being asked questions. I do hope he's had an accident down the cells' stairs...

You may think that sounds harsh, but knowing my cousins in the west, if any trouble kicks off, then the ********'s might actually find the local neds first joining in, then setting on the organisers afterwards.

It was repealed in 1973.

good god. :o

I saw a tv news report on the BBc yesterday that said the gun found by Mark Duggan had not been fired...

Much talk about Tory Cuts. Really, can someone explain how higher taxes on the working people, as in people that fund this country, has impacted one single ****ing jot on the lives of the little ****ing ****s kicking in the front window of JB Sports.

I had to laugh at Diane Abbott, ever one to grab a sound bite, asking parents to phone their children and ask them to come home. Like any real parent would need to, you silly ****ing *****.

It really is time to think of the children, I suggest cutting the whole families benefits off until the cost of whatever crime the child commits is paid off. They feel so very ****ing deprived, I suggest it's time they really experienced it.

I saw a tv news report on the BBc yesterday that said the gun found by Mark Duggan had not been fired...

Who gives a s***. Why was he even carrying one. Chalk that up..one less scumbag on the streets. Now if the police could just finish the job & do the same to the rest of the thieving pond life out there everything would be peachy.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Much talk about Tory Cuts. Really, can someone explain how higher taxes on the working people, as in people that fund this country, has impacted one single ****ing jot on the lives of the little ****ing ****s kicking in the front window of JB Sports.I had to laugh at Diane Abbott, ever one to grab a sound bite, asking parents to phone their children and ask them to come home. Like any real parent would need to, you silly ****ing *****.It really is time to think of the children, I suggest cutting the whole families benefits off until the cost of whatever crime the child commits is paid off. They feel so very ****ing deprived, I suggest it's time they really experienced it.

what a great idea.

Who gives a s***. Why was he even carrying one. Chalk that up..one less scumbag on the streets.

beggars belief at times....poor little thing was only carrying a gun, he didnt fire it though! maybe if he is available he can babysit for my kids seeing as he is a nice guy and didnt fire the gun.

Much talk about Tory Cuts. Really, can someone explain how higher taxes on the working people, as in people that fund this country, has impacted one single ****ing jot on the lives of the little ****ing ****s kicking in the front window of JB Sports.I had to laugh at Diane Abbott, ever one to grab a sound bite, asking parents to phone their children and ask them to come home. Like any real parent would need to, you silly ****ing *****.It really is time to think of the children, I suggest cutting the whole families benefits off until the cost of whatever crime the child commits is paid off. They feel so very ****ing deprived, I suggest it's time they really experienced it.

Who gives a s***. Why was he even carrying one. Chalk that up..one less scumbag on the streets. Now if the police could just finish the job & do the same to the rest of the thieving pond life out there everything would be peachy.

wow, that's all a bit harsh.... - but i love it. :w00t:

wow, that's all a bit harsh.... - but i love it. :w00t:

Well, it winds me up listening to all these bloody sandal wearing hand ringing liberals trying to find any excuse except the real one for all this mayhem.

Perhaps I should stop watching the BBC before i throw something at the t.v. Lets make the 'community' that spawned these mongs pay for the damage & knock em back twenty years. Better still, don't rebuild it, let em live in the ****hole theyve made. You do realise that people like you & I, you know, people that actually pay taxes have now got to pay for all this.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Well, it winds me up listening to all these bloody sandal wearing hand ringing liberals trying to find any excuse except the real one for all this mayhem.

Perhaps I should stop watching the BBC before i throw something at the t.v. Lets make the 'community' that spawned these mongs pay for the damage & knock em back twenty years. Better still, don't rebuild it, let em live in the ****hole theyve made.

i know where your coming from mate. i feel the same. am watching the news now and the police in manchester are just standing there, whats the bloody point. they stand there while cars or property are set on fire. that fixation of standing in a line running at the rioters and then retreating back to the line were they started is doing my head in. they should identify a few of the ring leaders and run round the block after them until caught.

i know where your coming from mate. i feel the same. am watching the news now and the police in manchester are just standing there, whats the bloody point. they stand there while cars or property are set on fire. that fixation of standing in a line running at the rioters and then retreating back to the line were they started is doing my head in. they should identify a few of the ring leaders and run round the block after them until caught.

Personally steve if i was in charge, i'd just post a couple of sharp shooters on the roof at either end of the street & give 'em a £50 bonus for every one they shot. And then i'd send the bill for the bullets to their parents.(or rather parent.)

Edited by itsnotoutthere