Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Riot In London

susieice

She has a life(we all do)and it's things like this that spice it up. I think she will remember that day forever and how she felt alive.

What happens if one of her brothers stabs you? robs you? throws bricks at you?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS

• itsnotoutthere

• Mr.United_Nations

• dekker87

She has a life(we all do)and it's things like this that spice it up. I think she will remember that day forever and how she felt alive.

Try hang gliding, mountain climbing or extreme skiing. Something where everyone else doesn't suffer because you need a thrill to know you're still breathing.

Try hang gliding, mountain climbing or extreme skiing. Something where everyone else doesn't suffer because you need a thrill to know you're still breathing.

The sporting goods store was cleaned out, so she could have stolen the right equipment to get her thrills somewhere else the next time.

Kazahel is only posting to get a rise out of people....ignore it....don't give them the attention they crave....although i'm guessing if he/she wasn't getting their 'buzz' by posting idiotic comments on here, they'd probably be doing what they support and beating up a granny or something....

Kazahel is only posting to get a rise out of people....ignore it....don't give them the attention they crave....although i'm guessing if he/she wasn't getting their 'buzz' by posting idiotic comments on here, they'd probably be doing what they support and beating up a granny or something....

To be fair...Kazahel isn't the only one showing support for what these animals are doing.

To be fair...Kazahel isn't the only one showing support for what these animals are doing.

True, but at least others are trying to find some lame excuses to justify it - Kazahel supports violence on the grounds it's 'exciting'...i'm guessing they have never experienced real violence, but if they are ever unfortunate enough to ever do, it might at least make them grow up a little bit.

That is not true. I am posting because I think life would be boring without these kinds of things happening. I think many forget that. And I think that everything that happenes is meant to be, otherwise it wouldnt of been.

*And this is why I dont comment much in threads.. because I think differently to most. Sometimes I wont bite my tongue though. If anyone should grow up it should be those that attempt to guess my experiences or lack of them.

Edited by Kazahel

That is not true. I am posting because I think life would be boring without these kinds of things happening. I think many forget that. And I think that everything that happenes is meant to be, otherwise it wouldnt of been.

Ok...well post your address then, so when i'm bored next I can follow your example and come and put a breeze block straight through your window...and if i'm really bored you never know you might be lucky enough that I punch you into a hospital bed for a few weeks :tu:

"Everything that happens is meant to be" ...I wouldn't know where to start with such a dumb comment....i'll leave you to it, this thread is pointless.....

Well dont you's agree that life would be pretty boring if everything was perfect?

Sometimes I think thats why God created this world. He mustve been bored of perfection.

*Also I would like to point out that I dont crave attention like you claimed. I have been here since I joined in 06. You joined in 08 and have more posts than me. So obviously I am not here for attention.

Well dont you's agree that life would be pretty boring if everything was perfect?

Sometimes I think thats why God created this world. He mustve been bored of perfection.

Jesus Christ! There is something seriously wrong with someone who thinks anyone's excitment and happiness should be at the cost of someone else's misery.

Jesus Christ! There is something seriously wrong with someone who thinks anyone's excitment and happiness should be at the cost of someone else's misery.

Tell that to the paparazzi(the gossip magazines you read)which hound the stars constantly.

Well do you agree or not.

Would life be pretty boring if everything was perfect?

You dont have to answer, its more of a rhetorical question anyway.

Tell that to the paparazzi(the gossip magazines you read)which hound the stars constantly.

But they aren't, they're telling someone who thinks lighting up houses makes the world less boring.

Well do you agree or not.

Would life be pretty boring if everything was perfect?

You dont have to answer, its more of a rhetorical question anyway.

I don't read gossip about celebrities and certainly don't buy those idiotic magazines, thank you.

My life would be very full, and by no means boring, if it was perfect. I work hard, play hard and take joy in what Mother Nature gave us. The cycle of life, living and death would be quite enough for me. The last thing I need is drama and hardship. That is not my idea of excitement nor a way to break up the monotony, in the apparently mundane lives of people who have nothing better to do than wreak havoc.

It disgusts me that people are enjoying the show and cheering them on. How very Christian of you.

Just my two pennies worth - this generation are the lost generation. No family values and a deep deep lack of respect for anything and anyone. Why? Well JIMO I see the chain of life has been altered, family unity has gone, dinner round the table together is a thing of the past, single parents where the Dad has disappeared into the sunset. The kids demand more and more material things. Parents have to work longer hours to get the kids what they are demanding so the parents aren't around for them or if they are they live on benefits struggling. Parents don't know how to say 'NO'. Kids looking up to the wrong 'role models' designer gear... "gotta have it now or else". There are no aspirations, there is no respect for authority especially teachers. The kids CAN get an education but they don't want it. Kids disrupt lessons all day long, parents are called in to school and they blame the teachers when the fault lies with political correctness - 'don't tell Jonny off it will psychologically disturb him'. Parents are threatened with childline by their kids if they try to discipline them. The kids watch too much television with violence, swearing, inappropriate pop stars half dressed, gangster songs and rap with threatening lyrics..... yes it's brilliant. Utter disregard for anybody and everything is the result and it's not as if we didn't see it coming.

Edited by Star of the Sea

This is a prelude to the coming years in the West.

This is the final level of discontent caused by capitalism, where the rich are crazy from the wealth, and the poor mad with desire. This is the spark which will engulf all of Europe soon. Marx and Engels claimed that "Revolution will occur more and more frequently in the industrialized nations as the proletariat struggles to overcome the abuses of the capitalist system."

The English ruling caste, monarchs, oligarchs and other plutocrats have sown misery in other countries for centuries, and now they will reap the anger of the people - in equal intensity.

Hi SolarPlexus, I totally agree - well said, I have been trying to put a handle on our increasing problems for some time and I think you just summed it up perfectly for me, cheers.

It disgusts me that people are enjoying the show and cheering them on. How very Christian of you.

The kids watch too much television with violence, swearing, inappropriate pop stars half dressed, gangster songs and rap with threatening lyrics..... yes it's brilliant. Utter disregard for anybody and everything is the result and it's not as if we didn't see it coming.

After reading both your posts the song 'Do The Evolution' popped into my head.

"It's evolution baby"

*I also kind of think of it like this.. We need the sun, rain and the moon(night)to grow. So I typed into google 'we need sun, rain and the moon' and looked at images(just something I tend to do, crazy I know)and one stood out for me which(the red and green)lead me to this site. (R evolution Gardens)

Edited by Kazahel

A building has been discovered in London full of looted goods. It's called the British Museum. No arrests have been made. :o

How is the situation on hate crimes in Britain? There have been thousands of minor acts based on a victims' race, religion and other legal-protected traits, like the 2008 beating death of a 16-year old boy from Qatar by three white British males. Whenever racial distrubances occur, you may have a wave of hate crimes based on feelings of "revenge" by one "victim" group against the perceived "threat" group and increased odium by groups of people amongst each other.

In the U.S. a sharp increase of hate incidents, many cases are Blacks against Whites and/or Latinos goes underreported, and oughta be investigated by law enforcement authorities. The London Riots and Wisconsin State Fair mob attacks are racially motivated...if any of them actually physically harmed anyone, they should be charged with a count of a hate crime.

Meanwhile, the number of hate crimes reported against African-Americans, Jews and the GLBT community declined in the same time period. I don't find news reports mentioned hate crimes towards Asian-Americans, women as a gender and even the disabled...but nativist sentiment against Muslims remains the nation's highest target of hate crimes in the last decade, since 9/11 and the War on Terror made many Americans fearful of "Foreign radical Muslim terrorists" live amongst us...and against us.

Edited by DeMikeDe

A building has been discovered in London full of looted goods. It's called the British Museum. No arrests have been made. :o

:lol:

Now wait a minute, when rich steal from the poor that’s socially acceptable because being rich means you must be better than those freaks who run around poor, so you’re entitled to more. Rich stealing from poor is actually better human taking back what’s rightfully his, according to current morality advertised mainly in the US, but I see it thrive elsewhere too, wherever egotistic/narcissistic people are found :innocent:

But when poor people start believing in adds that tell them “you deserve it”, “you must have it”, “you can afford it”, “you can’t live without it” and actually take plasma TV they simply have to have because they need and deserve it, and now they see a way to afford it, here comes the **** storm.

That’s the obvious root of the problem, the looting was disgusting to see and made me wonder what UK is paying their police for.

It was also very interesting to read what Polish girl that had to jump out the window to escape the fire has to say about the promised land now.

Yes, I still remember those English mobbing and looting ancient sites in Iraq, Greece, Italy and Egypt, setting fire to anything and clubbing down anyone they encountered on their path of destruction.

:rolleyes:

After reading both your posts the song 'Do The Evolution' popped into my head.

"It's evolution baby"

*I also kind of think of it like this.. We need the sun, rain and the moon(night)to grow. So I typed into google 'we need sun, rain and the moon' and looked at images(just something I tend to do, crazy I know)and one stood out for me which(the red and green)lead me to this site. (R evolution Gardens)

Kazahel your mind wanders off............ into some really funny places LOL! :P:lol:

Yes, I still remember those English mobbing and looting ancient sites in Iraq, Greece, Italy and Egypt, setting fire to anything and clubbing down anyone they encountered on their path of destruction.

:rolleyes:

Yes, & i wouldn't mind betting that there are still a few germans living in south America with some of your artwork. :lol:

:lol:

Now wait a minute, when rich steal from the poor that’s socially acceptable because being rich means you must be better than those freaks who run around poor, so you’re entitled to more. Rich stealing from poor is actually better human taking back what’s rightfully his, according to current morality advertised mainly in the US, but I see it thrive elsewhere too, wherever egotistic/narcissistic people are found :innocent:

But when poor people start believing in adds that tell them “you deserve it”, “you must have it”, “you can afford it”, “you can’t live without it” and actually take plasma TV they simply have to have because they need and deserve it, and now they see a way to afford it, here comes the **** storm.

That’s the obvious root of the problem, the looting was disgusting to see and made me wonder what UK is paying their police for.

It was also very interesting to read what Polish girl that had to jump out the window to escape the fire has to say about the promised land now.

Er...we don't hold a gun to your head to force you to come here!!!! But you do, in the hundreds of thousands.

Having said that, as an Englishman i've never understood the appeal of living in London myself.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Er...we don't hold a gun to your head to force you to come here!!!! But you do, in the hundreds of thousands.

Having said that, as an Englishman i've never understood the appeal of living in London myself.

Err... I’m not Polish.

Croats rarely immigrate to UK, it would be too long and boring to explain why, but in short, it has something to do with recent history and the fact that Poland (like Bulgaria or Romania) is in EU, but Croatia still is not and we have certain arrogant former colonial power to thank for that. Colonialism is gone, but arrogance remains. And does a lot of damage.

Yes, I know, it’s too complicated and too obscure. So I’ll drop it.

Back on immigrants. I actually think Slavs (that includes Croats and Poles too) shouldn’t emigrate anywhere. We have our countries and we could shape them up. Why we haven’t done it so far belongs to conspiracy section, but also has something to do with non-ambitious nature characteristic for our cultures.

I know you probably don’t care, but I felt compelled to explain, for those who actually know the difference between Croatia and Poland if not for you.

So, was that looting festival immigrants’ fault? Or your government is too busy banning hanging flower pots because someone might fall down while watering so they have no time for internal affairs? Or was that simply the greedy and destructive human nature, found in any nation?

I’d bet it’s the third, with some second, but then again, maybe you could enlighten me?

Yeah. People getting hurt and/or killed is real good way to spice up things. :rolleyes:

Whats a matter with people these days? :no: