Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre UFO falls from the sky

septic peg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• captain pish

• septic peg

• DONTEATUS

I think it's a chinese lantern and the candle blew out.

I think it's a chinese lantern and the candle blew out.

Yeah!...My thoughts as well Kali. :tu:

I've set a few of them off for the grandkids , but always at night

So i've never seen one come back down, but that's just the way I imagine it to look in the daytime!

Cheers.

Yeah!...My thoughts as well Kali. :tu:

I've set a few of them off for the grandkids , but always at night

So i've never seen one come back down, but that's just the way I imagine it to look in the daytime!

Cheers.

yep I wondered that too, but are the chinese lanterns dark or clear plastic? The fact the wind shifts it is a giveaway thats its something very.. light.. anyhoo

I, once, just happened to look up at the sky and saw a dark plume of smoke...literally just 'appear'.. cascading down, the odd thing was though, while no sound and no object could be seen, the smoke curled back up again leaving a figure of a lower case "J" shape in the air...and dissipate withing about 2 mins..as usual, no cam to hand, and no-one I know saw it either... thats always baffled me. It was in rural Sweden, nowhere near an airport. I can only think it was maybe space junk....but, who will ever know!

Edited by septic peg

I suspect importers within the EU will be the same, as UK importers have been retailing colored variants of lanterns for some years Link1 Link2 Link3 are just some examples

Edited by Oppono Astos

yep I wondered that too, but are the chinese lanterns dark or clear plastic? The fact the wind shifts it is a giveaway thats its something very.. light.. anyhoo

I, once, just happened to look up at the sky and saw a dark plume of smoke...literally just 'appear'.. cascading down, the odd thing was though, while no sound and no object could be seen, the smoke curled back up again leaving a figure of a lower case "J" shape in the air...and dissipate withing about 2 mins..as usual, no cam to hand, and no-one I know saw it either... thats always baffled me. It was in rural Sweden, nowhere near an airport. I can only think it was maybe space junk....but, who will ever know!

Hi Kali!

As I said, I have handled quite a few chinese lanterns over the past 4-5 years, and at first they were all of a orangey-red colour, but as soon as the cheaper versions appeared a couple of years ago...there was a selection of colours!

As for your sighting in Sweden...My guess is that you're probably right about the space-junk! :tu: ..But,..who knows?

Cheers.

Yeah was clearly a Balloon or indeed a chinese lantern of some description, the texture, shape, behaviour, everything. Guess when it came to a standstill the wind could have been just right. I would say quite objectively that it didn't show any signs of being anything remotely unexplained.

Edited by Vigilanis

not saying it is or isnt a ufo....but a chinese lantern in Amsterdam??? Really? There a lot of those in Amsterdam?

I've watched alot of his other videos after seeing this one, and all of them contains Chinese lanterns, or clearly visibly airplanes.

He just upload everything he sees on the sky and call it U.F.O.

He randomly records airplanes, if a "fly" pass by infront of the camera, he assumes it to be an UFO flying near the airplane...

Why did this crap even pop up on the frontpage?

Edited by FlorrpaN

Why would this obvious lantern make frontpage, just makes the site look stupid, check his other vids, UM looks desperate for news with this rubbish.

Speculating about what this object could be seems premature. Surely, if this was reported in Amsterdam someone would have gone to see what actually came down and where. It would be good to find out what, if anything, was found.

A strange object was witnessed falling from the sky over Amsterdam in broad daylight last week.

The video was uploaded to Youtube and generated considerable interest. "Watch an object that otherwise gets routinely dismissed as a Chinese lantern morph into something completely different," states the user who uploaded it. Is this a Chinese lantern or could it be something else ? You decide.

Can someone please tell me at what time in the video it "morphs into something completely different" lol

Zam

Yep - surprise surprise - have still NOT seen this in the dutch press, written or visual.

IT'S A BALLOON ffs

I just want to see the video from the cam that was on this balloon ,Like the one of the Three guys did in the T.V. comercial of the upper stratosphere.

any thoughts ?

You're right Jaygatz...Europe definitely lacks the technology to create a Chinese lantern. It requires paper and fire, and everybody knows Europe doesn't have those. They call them "Chinese" lanterns because that's the only place they can possibly exist. Duh.

this site gets worse and worse, there hasn't been a credible UFO or unidentified creature on here for months and months. Have they all scampered because of nibiru approaching?

I had the opportunity to speak with Betty Hill a number of years back. (She was a hoot by the way) She said that she could walk out her back door and see UFO's every night if she wanted to. Another in the group brought up the fact that she lived within a few miles of a Naval Air Station and an airport. "Well," she said "if you want to see planes you will see planes." And conversely?

Balloon. An alien balloon!!!