Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Comet Elenin: A centuries old plan,911 ritual

darkbreed

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• Mario Lemieux

• rassy

• Damrod

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh, all this has to do with occult and magic! I see...that makes perfect sense now....

Well, after those dates pass and nothing major happens relating to this comet, I'll still celebrate my birthday. Possibly watching that horrid new movie coming out called (you guessed right!) 11/11/11. Which, coincidentally, also has to do with occult and magic! (But, alas, no 9's included)

Bippity boppity boo!

For you it only sounds dumb because you have no knowledge, experience or understanding of how these occult practices are performed and created. The date they had chosen was as perfect as it can get, perfectly aligned with the other directly related events and what it was planned for those 10 years later. It is all examples showing some of the best and most professional ways to carry out, plan and perform such occult practices and magic on, and hardly anyone could have done a better and more correct and synchronized performance on that. It shows that these people who planned and designed these rituals and the way they carried out the magic and occult practices are people whom are very experienced in this field, have been actively practicing it in very long times, and since we already know as a fact that they were already active when they founded USA and designed USA itself on occult principles one can understand how they manged it all so perfectly.

And I have already documented and explained these very things throughout this thread already, and its all backed up with facts anyone can check out for themselves as its a commonly known part of history and whom the world leaders are and what they are involved with. None of that is a secret, or theories, its verified facts.

And yes, the dollar bill video is mind blowing because it was part of this plan all along, and an important magical element used towards this goal. It shows you that this was in the work a very long time ago, and part of the later events and leaves no room for anyone rationally and logically thinking about this being a fact since its there in plain sight for anyone to see. That's the case with everything presented, it is all out there and possible to check and verify for anyone whom cares to.

Ahhh, all this has to do with occult and magic! I see...that makes perfect sense now....

Well, after those dates pass and nothing major happens relating to this comet, I'll still celebrate my birthday. Possibly watching that horrid new movie coming out called (you guessed right!) 11/11/11. Which, coincidentally, also has to do with occult and magic! (But, alas, no 9's included)

Bippity boppity boo!

Since you obviously have no idea at all about history, how USA was founded, who were responsible, what they are involved with, and so on, the best thing for you to do is first off all update yourself by some studies on that so you can know the facts here, since this is all facts and something anyone can know and really should know. In addition you can see the evidence of the occult buildup all around you, streets are aligned in specific occult patterns, buildings filled with occult symbology, the dollar bills themselves being extremly filled with magical and occult symbols and meanings and even the names of the secret order in control (whom are the Masons )

Watch the documentary video I posted earlier detailing the evidence and facts on how the world is built and functioning on occult practices and that the world leaders and people in power are very active with occultism and magic and all it involves. It will make some things clearer for you.

Not saying I buy into this, but the dollar bill thing was pretty freaky. Also the elites do take part in questionable activities and gatherings from time to time where mock rituals are held. Bohemian Grove is one of them, actually a big one.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Not saying I buy into this, but the dollar bill thing was pretty freaky. Also the elites do take part in questionable activities and gatherings from time to time. Bohemian Grove is one of them.

Finally someone who actually know a bit of common history, I was getting surprised with the amounts of people that don't have a single clue about their own history, or how society was built and the occult principles it was constructed for, or who the world leaders are and what they are involved with etc. All of it is extremely basic knowledge, verified facts and part of historical records anyone can check out, and something people should know in either case since we are talking about very basic history knowledge needed.

Numbers are only numbers because we say they're numbers. Our numbers don't exist anywhere else, I'm not sure how a zillion year old comet is going to play along with numbers we created. I wish people would stop using 9/11 as a conspiracy theory, it's so disrespectful to the Americans who lost their lives that day.

Bipity bopity boo

Bohemian Grove is peculiar at worst, doubt any apocalyptic plans are being hatched there.

Numbers are only numbers because we say they're numbers. Our numbers don't exist anywhere else, I'm not sure how a zillion year old comet is going to play along with numbers we created. I wish people would stop using 9/11 as a conspiracy theory, it's so disrespectful to the Americans who lost their lives that day.

Bipity bopity boo

First of all, what you believe about numbers is completely and utterly irrelevant. What DOES matter here is what the people that perform these things and leads your country believe in, and they DO believe in the power of numbers, magic, occult rituals, etc, and are highly involved with it and have been so during their control and power in the world for hundreds of years. I told you to do some homework and check basic historical facts, nothing of this is secret, and the only reason you can say numbers are dumb, have no connection to the comet, and that you still believe the actual conspiracy theory of 911 which is the OFFICIAL story your own governments threw in your face when they were done with the job of blowing down the buildings, the reason behind your ability to babble on like that is because of a severe lack of any knowledge relating to your own history, the people controlling the governments, what they are involved with and so on. I told you to go look into things, and check the facts that I myself gave you links to, even though it is extremly simple and quick to find these facts around whether online by searching briefly or looking through some history books.

It's always wise to know what you're talking about before opening your mouth ending up sounding fairly blank and unfamiliar with anything around you.

*clipped*

That's cool...

here's the trajectory simulations at September 4th, 2011

elenin9_4.jpg?t=1312784189

You can see the distance to sun in AU (astronomical units)this is the perihelion of the event

And here is September 11th, 2011

elenin9_11.jpg?t=1312784249

Clearly, Elenin has already passed it's perihelion (i.e. closest point) on Sept. 11, 2011

There you have it, it's up to you to take the data for what it's worth or not.

Edit...and this is the closest it will get to Earth for another 9,900 years

elenin9_28.jpg?t=1312784900

Edited by Damrod

First of all, what you believe about numbers is completely and utterly irrelevant. What DOES matter here is what the people that perform these things and leads your country believe in, and they DO believe in the power of numbers, magic, occult rituals, etc, and are highly involved with it and have been so during their control and power in the world for hundreds of years. I told you to do some homework and check basic historical facts, nothing of this is secret, and the only reason you can say numbers are dumb, have no connection to the comet, and that you still believe the actual conspiracy theory of 911 which is the OFFICIAL story your own governments threw in your face when they were done with the job of blowing down the buildings, the reason behind your ability to babble on like that is because of a severe lack of any knowledge relating to your own history, the people controlling the governments, what they are involved with and so on. I told you to go look into things, and check the facts that I myself gave you links to, even though it is extremly simple and quick to find these facts around whether online by searching briefly or looking through some history books.

It's always wise to know what you're talking about before opening your mouth ending up sounding fairly blank and unfamiliar with anything around you.

You're trying to tell me that the United States government is involved with Magic. *snip* Nobody plowed down any buildings, two planes hit the towers and they collapsed.

You have no facts, you have little theories you cook up in your head. *snip*

By the way, check the pictures posted, oh wait, someone will magically pull the comet closer to earth, right?

Edited by Saru
Removed personal attacks, flaming

That's cool...

here's the trajectory simulations at September 4th, 2011

You can see the distance to sun in AU (astronomical units)this is the perihelion of the event

And here is September 11th, 2011

Clearly, Elenin has already passed it's perihelion (i.e. closest point) on Sept. 11, 2011

There you have it, it's up to you to take the data for what it's worth or not.

Edit...and this is the closest it will get to Earth for another 9,900 years

You did not provide any references to this data so I can't know who did it or if it is accurate or not.

What I do notice however, is that from the two dates Sept. 11 is still the one that looks more intersting, if not even perfect, as far as magic along with astrology goes sine the comet, earth and the sun are perfectly aligned that moment which would be highly favored when involved with these practices. On september 4th there is nothing of interest when it comes to such practices.

And do note that it has never been a point of the comet being as close to the sun as possible here, of higher importance is that the meteor will have finished half its orbit and just crossed the point on its path where its in the process of returning back, which signifies new changes etc when seen in magical and astrological terms. That was the real focus all along.

Well, sure, I'll just study history and look at my dollar bill and....wait a second...we don't have any dollar bills here!! Oh crap, do you think it will work on a $5? If you spell FIVE backwards and use some occult magic on the letter F, it will spell EVIL ! OMG, that's proof right there! The entire planet is evil because my $5 bill shows it!

Well, sure, I'll just study history and look at my dollar bill and....wait a second...we don't have any dollar bills here!! Oh crap, do you think it will work on a $5? If you spell FIVE backwards and use some occult magic on the letter F, it will spell EVIL ! OMG, that's proof right there! The entire planet is evil because my $5 bill shows it!

:ph34r:

You're trying to tell me that the United States government is involved with Magic. Nobody plowed down any buildings, two planes hit the towers and they collapsed.

You have no facts, you have little theories you cook up in your head. I'm betting you're going to be preaching about the world ending in 2012 when your crazy comet theory goes to hell.

By the way, check the pictures posted, oh wait, someone will magically pull the comet closer to earth, right?

I'm not trying to tell you, it is a documented fact but if you prefer to stay stupid and ignorant instead of checking simple facts about your own country that is your problem and not mine, you're the one staying the fool unable to properly discuss anything since you have no idea about what you are discussing.

And yes I have facts, I have told them and shown them, and its all available as I have to keep telling you, its COMMON facts and part of HISTORICAL RECORDS and you dont even know about the foundations of your own country or who the people were which is ridiculous. Your lack of knowledge and understanding if very basic and general matters does not make such facts disappear because you are too lazy to actually find out anything. Again I will show you a video that you can watch, introducing you to your own country and its founding fathers and what these were and still are involved with. Here, please do yourself the favor and watch it and learn a bit about where you live and how it all started and got done:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8143423336750529196

If you are referring to the youtube video of the dollar bills showing the 911 towers being destroyed, you are only showing your foolish ignorance and lack of knowledge or the ability to check out facts that are extremely easy, quick and simple to find. The dollar bills clearly show the planned destruction of the towers, and Aleister Crowley who told people how to see this secret message in the dollars also directly said said that the "two towers" were in danger so no doubt is there regarding what you see and what he refers to. For your information, this man died many decades back, he didnt come and say this after the whole 911 event but most likely before you were even born. He was also one of the worlds most known occultists and magcians and deeply involved with such practices and secret orders, and involved with the governments which includes the well-known NASA scientist Jack Parsons who established the very famous JPL - this scientist himself was member in same secret order as Aleister Crowley and even was a grand master there, and deeply involved with the practice of magic and the occult. And yet again, this is all very common knowledge and verified facts available anywhere to anyone. Here is one of many places with some info on Jack Parsons of NASA, Aleister Crowley, the secret Order they were leading, and their deep involvement with magic, the occult, and so on:

http://www.bariumblues.com/jpl.htm

I'm too lazy to dig up a bunch of references and historical facts for you since that really is your own responsibility to have some knowledge about before you try to participate in discussions on those topics, simply look around a bit after you check the couple links i gave you now.

Finally, I never said anything about the end of the world and that we all will die, that comes from your own imagination so it has no relevance towards anything I've spoken about. Also, my comet "theory" will not "go to hell", the comet is already on its way and the rituals already performed for it. I have not claimed anything about what, or if, something will happen that people will find unusual or notice in any way. That all depends on what the intention to use the comet for through their ritual was, and that part is secret even for me.

Start with the history kid, so you'll get a clue about it, and check out other things I have referred to, look it up, its all facts and verified and fairly common knowledge. Take a look at the links I just gave to the other kid above as well, will give you some introduction into what its all about, the kind of people that have the leader positions in society, and what they are involved with regarding magic and the occult, how they use those occult principles when building countries, and so on. There's enough facts there already to verify everything I am speaking of, its nothing that is secret or deeply hidden. Then you can wait with the dollar bill until you have some since there is plenty of understanding to get from the other studies and checking of facts that should help you on your way to understand.

Good luck

YOU need to take a history lesson buddy. Stop posting your foolish videos, I don't give two ****s about them. A video means absolutely nothing and proves, you guessed it, absolutely nothing.

Your so called "facts" are nothing more than little itty bitty conspiracies you think are true. If all of this is so obvious and "simple history", why are you the only one preaching it? Everyone here tends to disagree with everything you say. It's funny you think you can hold a intelligent conversation when all you do is tell people they don't know anything, claim you know everything there is to know, have no solid, resourceful facts to back up ANY of your claims, and resort to citing "magic" as a commonly used "power".

My diagnostic, you're smoking something.

Also, the history you are so ignorantly telling people to go learn, DOESN'T EXIST, IT'S NOT REAL. Things you make up in your own mind to be true, we can not see, because we are not crazy. :rolleyes:

YOU need to take a history lesson buddy. Stop posting your foolish videos, I don't give two ****s about them. A video means absolutely nothing and proves, you guessed it, absolutely nothing.

Your so called "facts" are nothing more than little itty bitty conspiracies you think are true. If all of this is so obvious and "simple history", why are you the only one preaching it? Everyone here tends to disagree with everything you say. It's funny you think you can hold a intelligent conversation when all you do is tell people they don't know anything, claim you know everything there is to know, have no solid, resourceful facts to back up ANY of your claims, and resort to citing "magic" as a commonly used "power".

My diagnostic, you're smoking something.

Again your response is based on your complete lack of knowledge of history, function of society, governments, secret orders, the occult and magic, and so on. My facts are indeed facts, and they will stay fact regardless of you getting your lazy butt to study a tiny bit of these topics or not. You see, you're the only one making a fool of yourself here, and displaying your lack of any knowledge to everyone.

Nor am I the only one saying these things, most people that have a general understanding of history and secret orders as well as governments and the leaders will know and understand absolutely clearly what I'm saying since its all documented facts. Nor do "everyone" tend to disagree with me, the people that argues the most are people like yourself, the ones who have no idea about the topic they are discussing, and are as intellectual in the area as wet sock.

I have given you resources and way to check facts over and over, even my very first and main article in this thread you are reading this have links to facts about every different thing I mention there. Every of my claims are backed up by themselves since they are commonly known historical facts, and yes it is also a fact that magic is very much used by large amounts of people, and specially within governments and world leaders there are a lot of people practicing these things. I gave you links to facts and information on that before, including how your own country you know nothing about was founded, by whom, and what they were and still are involved with.

Go back and check all the links to facts and resources for everything I have written so you can see that it is all there, it wont help acting like a monkey continuing saying there are not facts and that nothing of what i say is backed up with anything just because you deny to look at the fact you are actually asking about.

There is no more interest for me to talk with you until you check the facts and learn a bit about the topic we are discussing since it is pointless to discuss something with a person who have no clue or understanding at all about the topic being discussed. As always, YOU are responsible for checking the facts I have mentioned and given enough resources on, I cant come over there and hit you in the head with a history book and force you to read it.

Actually, no. Your 'facts' are all conjecture. Some of your sources are, and have been proven to be, unreliable. Other sources seem to also be conjecture based on claims with no proof or basis in fact.

Seriously, I point out to you that elenin does not spell nine eleven backwards and all you come back to me with is that it's a hidden thing having to do with magic and occult? no proof, nada, just take you word for it and go study history? WHY? What does history actually say about elenin? Nothing beyond it's discovery not too long ago!

Going on about 9/11 and a dollar bill, and other random things all pertaining to the USA does not show me ANYTHING that reflects the global community nor some small comet in space that has no effect on us whatsoever!

Actually, no. Your 'facts' are all conjecture. Some of your sources are, and have been proven to be, unreliable. Other sources seem to also be conjecture based on claims with no proof or basis in fact.

Seriously, I point out to you that elenin does not spell nine eleven backwards and all you come back to me with is that it's a hidden thing having to do with magic and occult? no proof, nada, just take you word for it and go study history? WHY? What does history actually say about elenin? Nothing beyond it's discovery not too long ago!

Going on about 9/11 and a dollar bill, and other random things all pertaining to the USA does not show me ANYTHING that reflects the global community nor some small comet in space that has no effect on us whatsoever!

Which of my sources do you claim to be unreliable?

Everything is completely known facts and part of common historical records just as I have said the whole time. I'm not sure what parts you do not think is real for some reason. Nothing is random here, everything has clearly been shown how to be connected in the same way, through the same people and events. If you fail to understand the facts regarding how things are done in the occult practices even after I explain it, I can't help you much, and they will remain facts regardless of your ability to understand it or not. I feel I have a fairly easy to understand explanation and can't see how to make it simpler. In those cases, your best thing to do would be to study and get involved for a bit with the occult and magic yourself to get a clear idea and understanding of it. For Elenin, I never claimed there was a lot of information about that in History, but I gave some examples with evidence such as the 30 year old money bills with illustration of our solar system and the orbit of Elenin, which is as I mentioned a very common way to spread such in plain sight and the public while it is still hidden and not something people will understand, just as the same applies to the dollar bills, which by the way shows with no doubt possible that serious occultist and people involved with magic designed these considering the extreme amounts of occult symbology and secret messages etc. As said, if you have no understanding of such occult concepts please follow the advice I gave you to learn about it. In extremely strong contrast to what you say, the proof is all there in abundance in the material I presented and so clear that it leaves no doubt - your failure to understand that evidence due to your lack of knowledge of the occult and magical practices is obviously again the problem for you on this topic so do some research and study it.

As far as USA goes, yes this presentation mainly deals with focus on USA since that is where these specific events have been put into action and planned. The occultists involved are on a global level though, in high positions in society and governments and member of same secret orders and societies. This is all very easy to get confirmed, here is one fairly large list of members of this secret society, people from all over the world in large amounts of high positions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons

In turn, it is the same occult order that was behind the foundation of USA and built it upon their occult principles. In the whole world there are around 6 million freemasons, which alone for this occult order is a fairly large number. If you add the other secret orders and societies involved with the occult, there are tens of millions. So there is a large amount of people in governments and other higher positions that are practicing occult and esoteric work and magic and have a very strong connection to both it and each other through out the world. A large amount of them are to be found in the list I just gave you above. You can see the documentary video I posted earlier for more information on the occult makeup of USA and how the freemasons founded it.

You can also take a look at this fairly wikipedia article on the previously mentioned highly recognized Rocket scientist and engineer that worked in the US Governments and founded the NASA based JPL and had some connections to several other big profiled persons in the occult scene where you can follow links to those other people mentioned for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Whiteside_Parsons

So occultism and magic is not a small thing practiced by a few individuals, it is extremely wide-spread and all over the world with large amounts of the people in highest positions and places of society being such people taking part of rituals, magic and occult activites through the secret orders they are members together through. The World is run by occultists, and society is based upon magic and occult practices, which is largely demonstrated in the video documentary above.

Will give some more references with facts about much more of the things I speak about here, but will wait until tomorrow as its time for calling it a night.

Well, you're right in saying that you can't help me much. Because what you believe as fact, I believe as conjecture. I'm not saying certain things aren't real. I'm just saying that connections being made are conjecture and not fact at all. Sure, you can show me some rocket scientist is connected to other big people in the occult scene, but that doesn't show me that he was into or used the occults himself. That would be making an assumption, or conjecture. Sure, one can connect the dots but that doesn't always make something fact. For example, perhaps I might have a few homosexual friends, hang out with them alot, supporting and respecting who they are. But it would be conjecture on anyone's part to say that I am homosexual, as well. It's fuzzy logic like that, that gets people mixed up with facts that aren't really there.

Saying something to me, like elenin has a hidden meaning based on occult, actually shows me nothing. I know nothing of occult and magic, nor have I any interest in studying it. I know it's real and practiced, but I prefer to not have anything to do with it, as is my choice. To me, Elenin is a Russian person who discovered a comet and named it after himself. He's not some fictitious character. He's real. So, to me, how can there be any way his name can have hidden meaning, according the occult even, never mind anything that's been planned for centuries? It simply can't be done like that. If you want to prove to someone like me the connection in that name, you'd have to show some cold hard facts rather than connections. Because if you're just showing connections, then it's all conjecture.

Anything wiki is not a reliable source of information all the time, for me and alot of other people. Because it can be edited by anyone and has be proven to be faulty plenty of times. Videos really can't show any sources to concur with the claims made within them, most of the time. This is why I say most of your sources are unreliable.

I highly doubt either one of us will end up agreeing with the other. So I guess we'll just wait and see. What, exactly, is supposed to happen, by the way? And why are the two dates significant?

- post removed -

LOLOL! @ buttplug, that was so funny. Anyway, I'm with you man, I'll admit that the comet thing is a little weird to me. I know there's a level of occultist nonsense going on with the elites. The bohemian grove antics and mock rituals are lame, but they still do them every year. It makes me wonder, if they partake in those rituals there, there's probably other ones as well. Freemasonry also raises my eyebrows a little bit. I've heard things surrounding that as well.