Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO footage over Charlotte-Douglas Airport

Karlis

A man in North Carolina spotted three UFOs in the Charlotte area on Thursday, August 4, 2011. The unidentified flying objects were seen hovering above Douglas International Airport. Fortunately, the witness was able to record several minutes of video on his iPhone showing the UFOs. Although the sighting lasted nearly 45 minutes, the video of the event lasts less than three minutes. arrow3.gifRead more...

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lost_shaman

• Karlis

• septic peg

• c87

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief! Those are planes. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's what the video seems to show. However, unless the man is not telling it as it was, his description is interesting:

The following is a description of the UFOs he saw in his own words: "Yesterday I spotted UFO sighting in Charlotte, and again today! This time is above Douglas Int'l Airport. Again unfortunately I was holding an iPhone4, I couldn't zoom in. But if you were looking at the actual object, you will scream, it was amazing! it was large and bright!
These are definiely not aircraft!
You can see it from the video! At one point there were three of them.
They were there for almost 45 mins.
This is definitely UFO."

Yes, that's what the video seems to show. However, unless the man is not telling it as it was, his description is interesting:

The following is a description of the UFOs he saw in his own words: "Yesterday I spotted UFO sighting in Charlotte, and again today! This time is above Douglas Int'l Airport. Again unfortunately I was holding an iPhone4, I couldn't zoom in. But if you were looking at the actual object, you will scream, it was amazing! it was large and bright!
These are definiely not aircraft!
You can see it from the video! At one point there were three of them.
They were there for almost 45 mins.
This is definitely UFO."

The guy wasn't telling as it was because he was freaking out over planes taking off.

The only thing interesting about it is how some people can become psychologically distraught over mundane things they misunderstand!

I agree that 2 most probably were planes, but I don't believe the third and one that stayed for the longest was though. I also don't agree with the cameraman, that it was something unexplained, seemed more like a helicopter hovering to me and with it's search light on. Just turned it's searchlight towards the cameraman for a while, and then turned back and headed towards the clouds.

I think....he was behind a window, as if you notice to the right of image, above the trees.. you keep seeing reflected lights, like two joined orbs, but obviously reflections as they come and go and...well.. look like reflections. If it was a hoax I guess someone could have simply been shining a light on the window so he could film it...however, apart from that it could be tangible and who knows, a ufo!!