Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Timothy Good talk

Almeisan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• TheMcGuffin

• coolpolitealex4

• Mentalcase

Well, Mr Good, all you said in this talk(don't know when it was delivered) I have heard about and seen pictures, still found it interesting,even though it is UFO TV, Who usually take so long to say nothing much.

Peter Horsley did claim to meet an alien called Mr. Janus, who appeared to be human. Mr. Janus told him that most of the UFOs visiting earth were automated or remote controlled craft, and also knew all of Britain's nuclear secrets. He returned to Buckingham Palace and informed them of this event, and even today, the files on this incident are still classified.

And one thing I know for certain, when they got UFO reports from their best pilots, these were taken seriously. There's no doubt in my mind from the records that I've seen that saucers really were flying around, and they simply weren't supposed to be there. Ans they simply seem to like playing cat and mouse with the military planes.

I can't explain this.

And there were these secret UFO investigations going on whose existence was always denied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOCxYlhGkgs

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Neither God nor UFO's (as in objects flown by beings not from this Earth) can be proven so the entire thing is complete and utter speculation. About as fasinating as debating the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumkin. JMO.

Edited by Esoteric Toad

Neither God nor UFO's (as in objects flown by beings not from this Earth) can be proven so the entire thing is complete and utter speculation. About as fasinating as debating the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumkin. JMO.

makes sense, I am sure the easter bunny has had as many possible sightings as UFO's, and that it carries as much historical and social elements as God.....poor comparison IMO

Another one-liner who probably knows zero about UFOs or the fact that there is tons of evidence that they really exist. No one who knows anything about the subject can deny that, which is why it's easy for me to simply dismiss anyone who says things like these.

Thanks for that almeisan.....WOW !!

THAT was a mind blower for sure and I wouldn't hestitate to recommend it...

highly recommend it...sometimes long videos can drag a bit but this one didn't.

It was a surreal experience.....Timothy Good stood there so well spoken and smart

saying the most 'way out there' things.

Bloody Hell! We have to be aware of disinformation and Good himself brings this up

a couple or more times...but if only a half of this is true, it is still amazing!

The Sir Peter Horsley bit around 14 mins was a cracker!!!

Will look at your vids later or tomorrow TheMcGuff...looking forward to the Peter Horsley one.

jeeeezus...how more bizarre is this whole ET/Interdimensional Beings/UFO thing going to get..?

:wacko::):blink:

Peter Horsley did claim to meet an alien called Mr. Janus, who appeared to be human. Mr. Janus told him that most of the UFOs visiting earth were automated or remote controlled craft, and also knew all of Britain's nuclear secrets. He returned to Buckingham Palace and informed them of this event, and even today, the files on this incident are still classified.

VERY intriguing...thanks

the involvement of the Royal Family is most interesting!

On the OP video....the section that begins at...45:30...about the leaping creature (with photos)

It made me recall THIS video. It is from YT member 9thprotocol..who I have already mentioned in

another thread this morning...

There is something about it that makes me think it is real footage. But as it is sooooooo strange there

is a natural resistance to believing it.

So when I saw that section in the OP vid..I thought...flipping heck...maybe it really IS real!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAmI2B5IpNI

this member does not allow embedding, comments or access to his channel.... :blink:

Tend to agree THEMcGUFFIN, But still that bit about Mr Janus, rings true, after all' where on earth could you go to make contact with the powers that be , but to the high priest of the Freemasons, who still rule supreme...

If remote control craft is true. Who's to say that Mr Janus isn't just confused or just being what his name rhymes with? Remote controlled craft from a human would make much more sense then attributing ET to it. I've thought about the possibility of drones, it's much more economical and very easy on the G forces (alien or not). We already know tons about re-con planes, etc. That are completely remote controlled or on autopilot. Lots of craft above, that we see, are unmanned these days. No reason to think of ET automatically or uncontrollably, for that matter. Feynman nailed it probably (read sig below)

Now to watch these programs, lol. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people keep pressuring their governments to investigate UFO activity ? I assure all of you that if there is anything to these UFO sightings that governments all around the world are already investigating.

That pilot that claims to have had a meeting with an alien in the middle of London sound like a military based physiological experiment to me.