Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

riots sparked by police beating 16yr old girl

Little Fish

protests began outside police station after man shot by police. police came out and beat 16 year old girl. this is what sparked the riots.

news report was not repeated.

video of incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O1Dn1cWQ4c

bbc censor the reality that people are p***ed off with police state, bbc disgracefully attack interviewee for not being "on-message".

bbc propaganda machine exposed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQVrXbdRqO0

for those calling for state volience against rioters and looters- be careful what you wish for.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• FLOMBIE

• TSS

• Abramelin

protests began outside police station after man shot by police. police came out and beat 16 year old girl. this is what sparked the riots.

video of incident

bbc censor the reality that people are p***ed off with police state, bbc disgracefully attack interviewee for not being "on-message".

for those calling for state volience against rioters and looters- be careful what you wish for.

Great logic, so when someone gets attacked by the police, you go riotting, looting any shop you are able to enter with your mates, and steal all the things you always wanted.

Yeah, I think I get it now.

Funny how not a single news organisation is saying this...just good old yt...can't even see who's being 'beaten'.....oh well i'm sure the people who had their homes torched will feel better now, after all if was worth it, this vid proves that :rolleyes:

Great logic, so when someone gets attacked by the police, you go riotting, looting any shop you are able to enter with your mates, and steal all the things you always wanted.

Of course...it makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Probably worth pointing out, this isn't a reporter saying this is what happened...it's someone who was protesting....i'll take his account with a huge pinch of salt I think..

The problem with trying to be 'politically correct' (not saying YOU did) is that you must be sure you have blindfolds on.

I can understand people got frustrated by being poor and unemployed, but then - as a reaction - loot (and yes, try to kill people owning) shops of people who are doing their best to make a living.

And then someone dares to compare them with the people protesting in Syria and Lybia.

I am not politically correct at all: if I see some guy raping my wife, I will shoot his brains out, and not think twice about the fact that he may have been abused by his uncle when he was 10 years old.

i don't think you get it at all.

the family members of this person who was shot and killed by the police were protesting at the police station and the police came out and beat up a 16 year old girl. I would have thought that would make anyone angry. how that anger manifests itself in a crowd is obviously fluid, chaotic and takes on a life of its own. the point being made is not to justify events but to understand them. we will all lose if draconian measures are taken.

the family members of this person who was shot and killed by the police were protesting at the police station and the police came out and beat up a 16 year old girl. I would have thought that would make anyone angry. how that anger manifests itself in a crowd is obviously fluid, chaotic and takes on a life of its own. the point being made is not to justify events but to understand them. we will all lose if draconian measures are taken.

Then they should have focussed on police stations, not their neighbours trying to make a living.

I don't think YOU get any of this.

You make up excuses for people looting.

Edited by Abramelin

the family members of this person who was shot and killed by the police were protesting at the police station and the police came out and beat up a 16 year old girl. [...]

The question is, what did the girl do? Did she attack the police in any way? Or did they just leave the police station, picked out the weakest individual in the group, and started beating her up?

What a bummer that the video is so pixelated; I cannot differentiate any of the persons, or whether the police used its force adequately or not.

Edited by FLOMBIE

Then they should have focussed on police stations, not their neighbours trying to make a living.

I don't think YOU get any of this.

You make up excuses for people looting.

so I tell you how this thing started, and I'm the bad guy?

so I tell you how this thing started, and I'm the bad guy?

No, but you make up excuses for people who just needed an excuse to go looting, and get the stuff they always desired.

The question is, what did the girl do? Or did they just leave the police station, picked out the weakest individual in the group, and started beating her up?

did you watch the first clip? the eyewitness explained what happened.

No, but you make up excuses for people who just needed an excuse to go looting, and get the stuff they always desired.

I think you are making up excuses for your unwarranted hatred. I just explained how this started.

I have just finished it. If it did happen like the eyewitness has explained, it is indeed outrageous what happened, and explains a lot of the hate towards the police. I still cannot understand the massive looting that is going on, as if some thugs were just waiting for an opportunity like this.

I think you are making up excuses for your unwarranted hatred. I just explained how this started.

No, you were making up excuses for the looting.

I saw a double-decker in flames in the first video.

Was any of the guilty policemen inside that bus??

Explain, please.

Edited by Abramelin

I have just finished it. If it did happen like the eyewitness has explained, it is indeed outrageous what happened, and explains a lot of the hate towards the police. I still cannot understand the massive looting that is going on, as if some thugs were just waiting for an opportunity like this.

you are always going to get looting in a riot, the media is focussing on the looting alone. it is not reporting the spark and underlying tensions that clearly exist. I am no fan of Darcus Howe, but I am disgusted at how the bbc attack him in the third clip. the media is once again lying by ommission, telling us what to think and who to hate and blame, this is not reporting, it is conditioning.

you are always going to get looting in a riot, the media is focussing on the looting alone. it is not reporting the spark and underlying tensions that clearly exist. I am no fan of Darcus Howe, but I am disgusted at how the bbc attack him in the third clip. the media is once again lying by ommission, telling us what to think and who to hate and blame, this is not reporting, it is conditioning.

"you are always going to get looting in a riot"

Ah, ok, I understand you point of view now: you talk from experience, heh.

Edited by Abramelin

video of incident

This says more about you than it does about the riots.

I don't know about the media landscape in Britain, but don't you have some major left-wing or free newspapers that are reporting this kind of news? They would go Berserk here in Germany.

This says more about you than it does about the riots.

what do you mean?

why do you not believe the eyewitnesses and people on the ground?

what do you mean?

why do you not believe the eyewitnesses and people on the ground?

It's about your interpretation of the vids, not about the eye-witnesses.

It's about your interpretation of the vids, not about the eye-witnesses.

I would ask that you explain, but if you had anything of interest to say, you would have said it by now. grow up.

I would ask that you explain, but if you had anything of interest to say, you would have said it by now. grow up.

I have said it, but you've ignored it.

If the claims are true then the issue is with the individual police officers at that station.

How does this justify the widespread lawlessness (rioting, burglary, looting, aggravated assault, arson, manslaughter if not suspected murder, etc etc) across the country - and where these morons have no regard for property, livelihoods or life itself?

If the claims are true then the issue is with the individual police officers at that station.

we don't know whether it was individual police officers or whether it was orders, police are given orders in crowd situations.
How does this justify the widespread lawlessness..
nobody said it was justified. killing a man and beating up a 16 year old girl is lawless.