Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Years of liberal dogma spawned a generation

Socio

I see you are enjoying reaping all the benefits of women and children being raped so you can sit in a better place. You knwo I went walking with a friend a couple of weeks ago in this town that all of those welfare families that I was speaking of. Years ago it was slums. You would never know that today. It is completely rebuilt. It is amazing what they have done with it. It is beautiful. Wonder where the money for that came from.

It was rebuilt with our tax dollars then. Give it a few more years, it'll go down.

Whats with the rape thing? You are crazy lady. I mean it.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• F3SS

• itsnotoutthere

• quillius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not crazy. You're a moron. Did you read what I wrote about those little girls in the abusive home?

I don't know. Bye.

Well, here in Norway the years of liberal 'dogma' has made sure a lot of people can get the help they need to actually get an education rather than flip burgers and sweep floros until their retirement age.

Without that kind of welfare help to keep me going and let me focus on my studies without working 4 jobs to keep myself afloat (and by the way work is extremely hard to come by in this part of the country, the unemployment levels are ridiculously high, because the only industry we have had here for the past 30 years is tourism) which would have meant I may never pass my exams and get a proper job.

You extort the liberal cause, yet point out that there is no industry and high unemployment. Sounds like maybe some things are Not working.

You went back and fixed your life, but what is motivating others to do the same? Why give up a free check?

Aren't the conservatives on the rise in Norway?

You extort the liberal cause, yet point out that there is no industry and high unemployment. Sounds like maybe some things are Not working.

You went back and fixed your life, but what is motivating others to do the same? Why give up a free check?

We are not living in a liberal democracy we are living in a Neo-Liberal democracy where the needs of capital always trump the needs of the people. We are in no way living in a society which is an expression of Liberal values, we are living in a society which is dominated by the needs of capitol and that means that the jobs of which you speak have been exported to foreign cheaper countries. More of the Neo-Liberal agenda will lead to more economic decline for most of the population of America and Europe. Last time I looked that was the Rights agenda.

We dance to the tune of our paymasters and they have all left home.

Br Cornelius

Sorry I guess it was the guy before you that used the word liar. You said:So the one and only witness (needed to prosecute) says it wasnt you. So on what basis did the court convict you? CCtv footage? otherwise no case? I hope you can clarify... Also the court cannot impose a fine on you because of your age....at least from what I know of the law. hopefully you can clarifyAs I said no I can't clarify it. I was 15. All I can tell you is it all happened. And yes I probably do have a serious chip on my shoulder. I think I have good reason to be p***ed.

thats better, and yes I tend to think before I type, so unless I knew for sure then I would not call someone a liar....oh and I definately would not call someone a moron.

I remember correctly. It happened the way I said it did. Legally they couldn't do it? Legally they couldn't put in my divorce agreement that my ex husband could claim my daughter as a dependant when she was in my custody but they did it. You act like the courts are about the law!

ok yes iit was a long time ago, but here you say 'I remember correctly' if your memory of the situation is so good, then how did they prosecute when the only witness points at someone else...what was the evidence used to convict you? whether legal or not there had to be something...

thats better, and yes I tend to think before I type, so unless I knew for sure then I would not call someone a liar....oh and I definately would not call someone a moron.

ok yes iit was a long time ago, but here you say 'I remember correctly' if your memory of the situation is so good, then how did they prosecute when the only witness points at someone else...what was the evidence used to convict you? whether legal or not there had to be something...

There was an eyewitness, the guy working for the store. And she had a bunch of stuff on her. Kids clothes adn some tools for her husband if I remember right. And it's a court of law. You're fooling yourself if you think they do everything legally. But I know most people prefer to believe that or claim to. It happened just the way I said it did. My sister went in and talked to the cop first. Then she came out and I went in. Later she said the cop told her to blame me. They all knew she was the one that did it.

There was an eyewitness, the guy working for the store. And she had a bunch of stuff on her. Kids clothes adn some tools for her husband if I remember right. And it's a court of law. You're fooling yourself if you think they do everything legally. But I know most people prefer to believe that or claim to. It happened just the way I said it did. My sister went in and talked to the cop first. Then she came out and I went in. Later she said the cop told her to blame me. They all knew she was the one that did it.

yes and that eyewitness did not point you out, so if they used him to convict you it would not have worked. So did he give testimony?

yes and that eyewitness did not point you out, so if they used him to convict you it would not have worked. So did he give testimony?

I have no idea what kind of testimony he gave. I know he was yelling at the cop at the station and the cop ignored him. I know he was screaming at the lawyers at the court that I was lying and it was my sister that did it. He even said it in the courtroom and the judge ignored him. She had already been caught and convicted once before in that same store. It happened whether you want to believe it or not. Those courts have nothing to do with law. They are all about money and numbers.

Those 4 girls I spoke of tried everything to get help. The oldest called and reported them to social services. A woman showed up and asked some questions and left and she was beaten for calling. They never did anything. They then moved to Florida. A gym teacher saw a bruise like a boot print on one of their backs. She called and reported it and they were taken out of the home but then returned after a couple of days. The state said they didn't have enough evidence. The youngest who was 9 had gonorrhea of the mouth. She is the only one who was actually a biological child of his. This "man" I'm speaking of had a history. He had been married before and had a daughter. She was taken from him after her mother, his wife, committed suicide because they had suspicions about him molesting her. Tell me why the authorities in both states did nothing to help these children.

And also please tell me why the court put something illegal in my divorce agreement.

GOOD LUCK QUILLIS. You're going to get nowhere real fast with this one.

Edited by Is it for real

We are not living in a liberal democracy we are living in a Neo-Liberal democracy where the needs of capital always trump the needs of the people. We are in no way living in a society which is an expression of Liberal values, we are living in a society which is dominated by the needs of capitol and that means that the jobs of which you speak have been exported to foreign cheaper countries. More of the Neo-Liberal agenda will lead to more economic decline for most of the population of America and Europe. Last time I looked that was the Rights agenda.

We dance to the tune of our paymasters and they have all left home.

Br Cornelius

Cornelius, I was talking about Norway, the most elightened (some say) country in Europe. With one of the most equitable tax systems and most even dispursement of wealth anywhere on Earth. So, I think my post still stands. Unless every country on Earth is in the clutches of the Mega-Corporate Military Industrial Complex. If so, them maybe this thread should be moved to the Conspiricy Forums.

If you are talking about the US (Amd I am assuming you are.), then I must agree with you in the main, our Politicians are bought and sold by corporate intrests. But, they also (In their spare time?) work for the People.

Edited by DieChecker

And also please tell me why the court put something illegal in my divorce agreement.

because they have had it in for you from day one

So you think it's just me? :unsure2:

you asked for a reason, I guessed!

you asked for a reason, I guessed!

Ok. The way you were asking the questions I thought you were actually giving it some thought but I see it's just the norm....

Ok. The way you were asking the questions I thought you were actually giving it some thought but I see it's just the norm....

I give what you have said thought and question the parts that made no sense to me.

With regards to giving your overall stance thought, well I actually am struggling to ascertain what you are trying to say.

I give what you have said thought and question the parts that made no sense to me.

With regards to giving your overall stance thought, well I actually am struggling to ascertain what you are trying to say.

lol. it isnt easy.

I'm trying to say they are using the courts to create false numbers and get federal money to their states and they target women... single mothers and children to create jobs using our prison system and social services.

lol. it isnt easy.

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed yet another ad hom

Really moderators? Seven times in one thread. You snipped me once for calling someone an idiot only one time within minutes of my post. All but the second one directed solely at me.

Read the story I just wrote you moron and answer my question.

you're such a bunch of clueless morons. And the sad fact is you'll be raising other cluelessmorons

No I wasn't a 15 year old single mother you moron/b].

Edit to add YOU MORON!

You're a moron.

Is that a little more clear moron?

Edited by Is it for real

This use of insults on this thread has been atrocious. Certain posts have been romoved. The next person to use the terms: idiot, loon, or moron towards others will not like the consequences.

I'm trying to say they are using the courts to create false numbers and get federal money to their states and they target women... single mothers and children to create jobs using our prison system and social services.

*SNIP*

who is the 'they' you refer to and how do you think it works, i.e. from policy conception to implementation?

Edited by quillius

This is my last post on this thread. I'm really not interested in discussing anything or have the energy to argue with people who live in this world and think we have rules and the people making the rules follow them. And especially with people who don't care if the people making the rules follow them because it works to their advantage no matter the consequences for others.