Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Corporations Are People' - Mitt Romney

Ryinrea

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozner

• supervike

• questionmark

• ohio traveler

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is good - we can use them for criminal negligence and spousal abuse ;)

Which is good - we can use them for criminal negligence and spousal abuse ;)

If you mean prosecute them.... :tu:

I guess the correct answer must be - Robots

The CEO, board members, employees, and share-holders aren't actually people. They're robots

Oh, so we must be careful not to hurt their little feelings :w00t:

As opposed to taxing cats? I hear they don't carry much cash. Prolly due to a lack of pockets, and all.

I guess populism isn't in vogue anymore.

He would have a better chance of being elected Pope.

I guess the people that work for corporations don't count for anything then? You're all self employed I presume?

I've worked for corporations, I hope to again. I'm not a robot. Neither were any of the people I worked with, nor were our bosses.

Maybe all the corporations should move to Europe (where they will be welcomed with open arms), and we can all go on welfare.

I guess the people that work for corporations don't count for anything then? You're all self employed I presume?

I've worked for corporations, I hope to again. I'm not a robot. Neither were any of the people I worked with, nor were our bosses.

Maybe all the corporations should move to Europe (where they will be welcomed with open arms), and we can all go on welfare.

Though corporations are made up of people - if they were judged as people they would be considered sociopaths. Corporations behave as the sort of neighbour we would all hate to have.

Corporations have their role - but when they become more important than the elected representatives of the state they are a liability which exploits the general population for no other reason than its more profitable to operate in that way.

Corporations are not people.

Br Cornelius