Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are the spirits doing this? :O

slightyconfused

Alrighty, well I'm obvi. being followed by a group of spirits. I see them walk by, they stand in the corners of my room, they stand at the bottom of my bed, they watch me, and they only do it when I'm alone and some of them leave when they notice I can see them. If someone else is in a room with me, I don't see them or they leave. I can see the full body figures of them, one was of a little boy and I see him about everyday now, I seen today one I've never seen before, I can describe their whole body figures. I don't understand. They don't say anything to me, but when they're around I feel over-whelmed. I feel sometimes a bit uneasy when some are around, I feel safe when the little boy is around, but when there is other spirits around I don't feel safe. :/ What do you think is going on? I just don't understand why all of sudden I can see so much, I use to see a little bit of spirits but now it's a everyday thing. I know some of my family members have the ability to see them too. I'm just a tad confused. Why do you think this is happening? and why do they not say a thing but they watch me? I feel some of the spirits are good but when it's night time; I feel like they're mean? Think you can give me some reasons why this is happening?

• Like 1

Hi Slightly.... There is such a thing as 'Extrasensory Perception' or ESP or sometimes called a Sixth Sense , that allows you to communicate with spirit beings , may be this is what you have ?

Those people born to follow the 'Seventh Pathway' in this lifetime are usually very psychic , they have spiritual gifts from birth , if when you add up your birth date it comes to 7 , then you're on your seventh pathway .

Have you tried talking to the spirits that follow you , maybe they need help ?

• 3 weeks later...

Most things seem more hostile at night than they do during the day. If these spirits are making you uncomfortable I would suggest telling them to leave you alone. Some spirits are drawn to certain people which could be the case with you. I hope this helps at all, and it's important not to fear any of these spirits because if they are malicious then it would only make them have a better hold on you.

Most things seem more hostile at night than they do during the day. If these spirits are making you uncomfortable I would suggest telling them to leave you alone. Some spirits are drawn to certain people which could be the case with you. I hope this helps at all, and it's important not to fear any of these spirits because if they are malicious then it would only make them have a better hold on you.

How do you get rid of malicious spirits ??? just ignore them and they give up? I hear spirits but I can't see them. and I can't have converstaions with them . I just will randomly hear people commenting on what Im doing. Sometimes they will warn me that theres gonna be a wreck or something on the road. Im still dealing with it. I also hear people talking when Im falling asleep. I also hear it louder at night than the day. I dread the night. Im coming to peace with it. I wish I could tune it out bc i feel like Im being followed around by them. Other than that Im fine. not on any medications and have a normal life..

How do you get rid of malicious spirits ??? just ignore them and they give up? I hear spirits but I can't see them. and I can't have converstaions with them . I just will randomly hear people commenting on what Im doing. Sometimes they will warn me that theres gonna be a wreck or something on the road. Im still dealing with it. I also hear people talking when Im falling asleep. I also hear it louder at night than the day. I dread the night. Im coming to peace with it. I wish I could tune it out bc i feel like Im being followed around by them. Other than that Im fine. not on any medications and have a normal life..

Well whenever I feel uncomfortable in my house I get this feeling like they can't hurt me and I sort of give the room my 'what do you think you're doing' look and the uncomfortable feeling goes away. As for malicious spirits I would recommend having your house blessed or whatever the equivalent of your religion is. I think that's cool that the spirits warn you about things, it sounds like they are trying to keep you safe. I don't know if this will work or not but you can try imagining building a wall in your mind and reinforcing it and maybe that will help you tune it out some, it's crazy what people can do if they have enough willpower. Sometimes I see shadows moving in my room at night and I have to turn on a lamp to be able to sleep because it feels like they're watching me, maybe that will help you at night too if you feel uncomfortable. I hope any of this helps, I'm glad to hear you are coming to peace with it though.

Hi Slightly.... There is such a thing as 'Extrasensory Perception' or ESP or sometimes called a Sixth Sense , that allows you to communicate with spirit beings

Eh, I think the jury might still be out on that one....

It happened to me some years ago, and I still can't think of any reason why. First, is it the entities that scare you or the experience itself? You didn't mention any threatening behavior on their part, but just the experience itself can be very unsettling. They don't speak using a voice, the communication is more like ESP. Have you asked them who they are & why they are there? If not, try that. The answer would just pop into your head, not in words, but in pictures or concepts; if that happens, then you know you've got something going.

These beings could very well be your ancestors and/or guides, who are there to protect you, guide you, advise you, etc. Try approaching it that way, that they are your "friends", and are there to help. If this doesn't work for you, you can cleanse your home by smudging with Native American white sage, if you can't find that, use sandalwood, jasmine, rose, or lavender incense. Native Americans smudge before ceremony to cleanse the space of negative energy. Walk around all the rooms with the incense or sage, and mentally or aloud, say firmly something like: All negative energy must go, only the highest can stay. As in most things in life, your intention must be clear. If there's anything hanging around after you're done, consider that what's left is a being with good intentions.

We do have more control over these occurrences than many people realize. We do not have to be passive, we can tell them to leave and they usually do. We can communicate with them on a non-verbal level, it's really up to you and how you want to engage, or even if you want to engage.

Personally, I found the incidents upsetting, not the spooks, but just that it happened at all. None of the entities I encountered scared me, or felt threatening, I was just freaked that they were happening at all. Someone told that I could ask to see them only in my mind's eye, which i did, and it put an end to seeing them in the corner of my bedroom or at the foot of my bed. Bedrooms are very intimate places, and should be a safe place; and of course, we are vulnerable when we're sleeping, and feel more vulnerable in the dark because of vision limitations.

I hope this helps; I've found that being proactive instead of reactive can decrease anxiety and lead to a better understanding of events.

Edited by Beany

• 4 months later...

I have a young friend who at age 19 and earlier would see things others did not see and hear things that others did not hear. In discussions about this I found out she was staying awake as long as she could until she exhausted herself and had to sleep. Then she might sleep 20 hours. Sleep deprivation can be a cause for her visions, as I understand fasting too much can be as well.

I suggested the information linked below and all that stuff went away when she applied it. If this doesn't fit you, you are one special lady!

arrow3.gifView: My Blog Post of Sleeping Well

Oh, recently I heard that the chair of a prestigious Statistical Analysis department--can't remember which school, Brown seems right--did a stealth lab experiment before announcing his retirement. The purpose was to settle the ESP debate once and for all. He included enough of a population to keep smooth any anomalies. He concluded ESP exists and caused a 53 : 47 outcome rather than a 50 : 50 outcome.

I can't remember which TV network I heard that on, but I usually watch the ABC Evening News. It should be on their site somewhere.

It happened to me some years ago, and I still can't think of any reason why. First, is it the entities that scare you or the experience itself? You didn't mention any threatening behavior on their part, but just the experience itself can be very unsettling. They don't speak using a voice, the communication is more like ESP. Have you asked them who they are & why they are there? If not, try that. The answer would just pop into your head, not in words, but in pictures or concepts; if that happens, then you know you've got something going.

These beings could very well be your ancestors and/or guides, who are there to protect you, guide you, advise you, etc. Try approaching it that way, that they are your "friends", and are there to help. If this doesn't work for you, you can cleanse your home by smudging with Native American white sage, if you can't find that, use sandalwood, jasmine, rose, or lavender incense. Native Americans smudge before ceremony to cleanse the space of negative energy. Walk around all the rooms with the incense or sage, and mentally or aloud, say firmly something like: All negative energy must go, only the highest can stay. As in most things in life, your intention must be clear. If there's anything hanging around after you're done, consider that what's left is a being with good intentions.

We do have more control over these occurrences than many people realize. We do not have to be passive, we can tell them to leave and they usually do. We can communicate with them on a non-verbal level, it's really up to you and how you want to engage, or even if you want to engage.

Personally, I found the incidents upsetting, not the spooks, but just that it happened at all. None of the entities I encountered scared me, or felt threatening, I was just freaked that they were happening at all. Someone told that I could ask to see them only in my mind's eye, which i did, and it put an end to seeing them in the corner of my bedroom or at the foot of my bed. Bedrooms are very intimate places, and should be a safe place; and of course, we are vulnerable when we're sleeping, and feel more vulnerable in the dark because of vision limitations.

I hope this helps; I've found that being proactive instead of reactive can decrease anxiety and lead to a better understanding of events.

Smudging to remove spirits is superstition. Demonic activity I believe occurs when a door has been opened. By the individual themselves or even within a past generation, something in the family history even for example. Perhaps something has been called into account or there is an unresolved issue requiring closure, really, demons are for professionally trained individuals to deal with.

My .02 worth.

I experienced something similar to this about a year ago. I never actually saw spirits, except once in my sleep I saw a girl paceing around my bed and I could have sworn we were having a conversation, I woke myself saying "Sybil, just leave me alone". I was a little freaked out, I wasn't quite sure if I was dreaming or not, I don't know a Sybil. Around this time I would feel weird in bedroom at night, specially in bed.... I felt like there was things around me. Another night I woke up and I knew I had been having a conversation with a man I could still hear his voice in my head, but I had no vision of the man, just me in my bed, in the dark talking to someone who was next to my bed. I began to get really creeped out, it was very unsettling to have his happen while I was in bed. Just the thought of someone standing over me looking down is enough for me. I began too picture a light around me, a light that comes from inside me and protects me like a shield, a bright blueish light that fills my room. Every time I get uneasy I picture it and it always helps instantly. I'm not sure what it was that I experienced, spirits, guides, ancestors.... Who knows, I know it happened and it was really creepy. I hope it helps in someway.