Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forum Software Upgrade

Saru

The discussion board has been upgraded to the latest version of the Invision Board software, all forum content has been successfully converted and the board should be fully functional.

There are a huge number of things that still need to be done before everything is 100%, you'll notice a number of graphical glitches here and there which will be seen to as soon as possible.

The new forum has lots of new features that you'll discover as you use the board, i'll post up a list of changes as soon as i can.

Please report any functionaility issues if you come across them. Work is still very much in progress, so there will probably be glitches here and there that i haven't got to yet.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Janiel

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Snowbaby

Top Posters In This Topic

i like tongue.gif

Cant wait to see the finished product grin2.gif

Are you going to do the same for SFN? SaRuMaN?

Are you going to do the same for SFN? SaRuMaN?

Very likely, as soon as the UM forum is all finished, SFN will be next on the list. thumbsup.gif

Looking good SaRu, it's all new n fresh!! grin2.gif

I know u sed it's not finished, but just a wee request if possible, will u be bringing back the "forum home" clicky at the bottom of each page?

Edited by Snowbaby

Ermm, how does the "quote" function work now? When i click it, it changes to red but nothing else happens? huh.gif

I know u sed it's not finished, but just a wee request if possible, will u be bringing back the "forum home" clicky at the bottom of each page?

It's been added to the list of things to do wink2.gif

Ermm, how does the "quote" function work now? When i click it, it changes to red but nothing else happens?

I'll let you know when i figure it out *lol*

I'm not sure how the "quote+" feature works, but the other quote features all work the same as before.

LOL okies tongue.gif If anyone else has figured it out, enlighten us please lol!!! laugh.gif

What "other quote features"? wacko.gif

Edited by Snowbaby

Actually i've just worked it out - when you click the Quote+ button on a post, then when you click 'add reply' the posts you've flagged will appear quoted in your response. It's a quick way to add quotes from multiple posts.

The other quote features are the manual Quote tags, and the other Quote button next to the Quote+ button that just quotes one post instead of several.

LOL okies  tongue.gif  If anyone else has figured it out, enlighten us please lol!!!  laugh.gif

What "other quote features"?  wacko.gif

250403[/snapback]

Actually i've just worked it out - when you click the Quote+ button on a post, then when you click 'add reply' the posts you've flagged will appear quoted in your response. It's a quick way to add quotes from multiple posts.

The other quote features are the manual Quote tags, and the other Quote button next to the Quote+ button that just quotes one post instead of several.

250411[/snapback]

*tries it out*

OH WOW!!!! I see now, very good SaRu thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Snowbaby

LOL tendo's not too fond of it either....

but there are no avatar quotes..... crying.gif

(btw MM what did you edit on my last post...? i dont remember exactly what i had put...)

but there are no avatar quotes..... crying.gif

crap does that means i have to credit barman in my sig!? waaahhh wahh *wine*

EDIT:sorted quote

Edited by Tommy

hmm im not sure i think i liked the old one better too, although i'm sure i will get used to this one now.

THREAD PAGE JUMP OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

(click the total page amount on a thread- i'm on page 77 in rogues grin2.gif )

I'm a tad bit exicted about that feature, i hope i was'nt too obvious

Groovy! Click on the paperclips to see attached pics!!!

Fine and funky SaRu!!!

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Wow! I didn't expect this at all! It's looking DAAAMN nifty!!

i hate to be negative but i dont like it

when you upload images off your computer, it automatically shrinks them for some reason to about avatar-size

..........arg no me gusta