Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forum Software Upgrade

Saru

As an answer to your previous question, Janiel, I'm removing the redundant quotes you seem to think are necessary when responding to the message directly above yours.

it does....?

NO! you just gotta click on it...

Edited by Magikman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Janiel

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Snowbaby

Top Posters In This Topic

The Outline ' Standard ' Linear+ functions at the top are quite cool too! grin2.gif

The only thing I'd say at this point is that when you're posting your reply, the previous replies that you can see under where you write all seem to blend in, with no dividing colour or break. *Nitpicking already I know, its not even a big deal* tongue.gif

I think the new forum looks good, although I thought the old one was good, anyway this does look great and has more options.

I just hope that the spaceflightnews and spacenaps tabs come back they were very handy as dot said, i could be look at sfn and um much easier and quicker.

Good job!!!

All the things mentioned here that are missing will be added back in over the next day or two.

The attachment upload feature is not set up properly yet, that has also yet to be done.