Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Bigfoot sighting video -- Minnesota

IronGhost

New Bigfoot video sighting in Minnesota!.

arrow3.gifRead more...

One of the better vids I've seen -- will please no one I'm sure, however.

One of the better vids I've seen -- will please no one I'm sure, however.

interesting find! although, I often wonder... with sightings of Bigfoot dating all the way back to the 20's, why hasn't anyone gotten a clean shot of one? :P

Edited by Kid Icarus
  • Like 1

Well it looks like everyother video I have seen. It is a good video but I sure wish someone would get a clear shot with more film. I believe in Bigfoot but I just don't see any really good video. Bumber. Good find, its just not enough.

Rocketgirl B)

Sure, it's not a bad video. But it could still be easily faked and really proves nothing.

Bigfooters need to understand that a video such as this is the STARTING point for an investigation. It is evidence plain and simple. It is not proof of anything.

That guy can definitely talk. I dont know how he can talk for several minutes about a clip thats a few seconds long. Its so brief and pixillated I dont see how he can realistically extract all the information he seems to want us to believe he is. I think his goal is to baffle with BS to the point where we forget that there is no actual proof that bigfoot exists and just start to buy in to his relentless talking.

• Like 1

Could be Bigfoot, but could very easily be fake. When I was a kid, we'd play chase games in 2nd growth clearcut areas and we very easily ran full speed ducking under limbs and weaving between trees. If this was a sighting of a real BF, then you'd expect there to be more to the story, such as footprints, broken limbs with red fur, ect...

I'm always suspicious when people make a video of something and then run home and put it on YouTube. Especially in the summertime (Teenagers = Bored = Pranks)

Could be Bigfoot, but could very easily be fake. When I was a kid, we'd play chase games in 2nd growth clearcut areas and we very easily ran full speed ducking under limbs and weaving between trees. If this was a sighting of a real BF, then you'd expect there to be more to the story, such as footprints, broken limbs with red fur, ect...

I'm always suspicious when people make a video of something and then run home and put it on YouTube. Especially in the summertime (Teenagers = Bored = Pranks)

^this^

I'm always suspicious when people make a video of something and then run home and put it on YouTube.

If you do however happen to video a cryptid please do exactly this. Upload the film to YouTube, copy it, and e-mail it to a few of your friends encase something happens to the original.

Although it will be viewed with skepticism an honest report has nothing to fear and it is more important that the information is preserved and viewed than damaged or lost.

Also bigfoot may break into your home and steal the video tapes.

Or so I'm told. <_<

This isnt a bad video.. but the bigfoot is creeping. Thats a really more a human thing to do, wild animals are more likely to move quickly as they can away from something they see as a threat and pay a great deal of attention to it. This Bigfoot either does not know that it is being observed and they naturally rock around the forest like dastardly french cat-buglers or is is a person trying to look sneaky and ominous and forgetting the difference between a primal mindset and a domestic mind set.

I'm going to point to the Patterson film (and probably regret it) as an example because its a film everyone is going to be familiar with. Here we see a wild Sasquatch, moving away from the threat as fast as it is able without breaking into a sprint (because to do so in the wild often initiates a predators chase instinct) and turning back to check on the position of Patterson and his friend. This is much more natural behavior for a wild creature attempting to avoid potential threats.

Edited by Mr. E.

Also bigfoot may break into your home and steal the video tapes.

Or so I'm told. <_<

Probably it would be the BIBs. The Bigfoots in Black... :w00t:

Probably it would be the BIBs. The Bigfoots in Black... :w00t:

Better than the The Whuu I guess. <_<

Edited by Mr. E.

Cool - even though we can't see it very well, the body shape and where the joints are located lends itself to more credibility than some of the other clips he used. There are a couple of other Bigfoot clips in there that are definitely a tall skinny guy in an ape suit.

I'm (admittingly) fairly un-educated about the "ins and outs" of "Big Foot", learning everything I know about them from the Jack Link's Beef jerky commercials...

So, wouldn't SOMEone have found a dead one, just ONCE?....or bones, at least?

Are they ceremoniously buring their dead, do "Believers" think? Wouldn't they require shelters?...or, show evidence of camps or gatherings? Would it be hard to imagine them being notable enough to bury their dead, but not social enough for gatherings or shelters of some kind?

Also, with how well they (if true) can elude humans, shouldn't we be MORE interested in these beings? --maybe if only to learn survival tactics alone?

Not being a troll, just wondering, as this is becoming a hotter topic of late!

thanks!

Edited by UFreak
  • Like 1

It is a neat video but it doesn't prove anything.

I agree!

It was filmed north of Stillwater :unsure2:B)...... Sorry, I couldn't resist :D

how many bigfoots do you need to avoid extinction.Answere more than a few hundred. Pretty clever at hiding dont you think.Where are the wives and babies. Come on guys do me a favour

Its high time we put down the cameras and pick up a net. If we can prove it physically, the question will forever be solved. Just dont forget to gently release it back into the wild after your done ;)

At least this one doesn't scream FAKE like so many others.

Interesting.

There was a Bigfoot sighting and tracks found just a few miles from where we vacationed up at Lake Winnibigoshish in Northern Minnesota a few years back.

The forests are definitely big enough for things to stay hidden.

Ask a Native American about Bigfoot. They are real, if they want you to see them they let you.

They are free thinkers just like us that choose to live the way they do and not evolve. Why is it that we never find any bones? Because they bury their dead.

There was a point in time when I thought an unknown primate might exist in North America. The more time that goes by without any definitive evidence the less I am inclined to believe. We're told that these creatures habitat extends from coast to coast, yet the best evidence we are provided is grainy video and footprints. With habitats shrinking, the proliferation of cell phone cameras and video recording devices, we should have had irrefutable proof by now. Given the alleged range and numbers of these animals we should have recovered physical evidence, either remains or a live specimen. The claims that we haven't found any of this because bigfoot is so secretive, doesn't make sense.

There was a point in time when I thought an unknown primate might exist in North America. The more time that goes by without any definitive evidence the less I am inclined to believe. We're told that these creatures habitat extends from coast to coast, yet the best evidence we are provided is grainy video and footprints. With habitats shrinking, the proliferation of cell phone cameras and video recording devices, we should have had irrefutable proof by now. Given the alleged range and numbers of these animals we should have recovered physical evidence, either remains or a live specimen. The claims that we haven't found any of this because bigfoot is so secretive, doesn't make sense.

That's kinda where I am, on this.

I can't imagine the "Biggies" being skilled enough to avoid detection to the point, to where there is NO solid proof. Foot prints, like crop circles, are not conclusive.

I'm not mocking "Believers", just saying that the concept seems far-fetched; particularly considering the fame and riches one would achieve by presenting the first one to the masses...I'm in NO WAY promoting exploitation, only the reality of what would be there for that person (or team)--who finds one;...dead or alive!

People spend big money searching for things far less profound!

Edited by UFreak

The forests are definitely big enough for things to stay hidden.

I agree that there are areas that some one could stay in, and stay in undetected. But, a WHOLE race of Big Foot?,...for all this time? Not one mistake, or one unaccountable live (or dead) body found somewhere and brought forward with conviction?

That's got to be one disciplined community! -

Its high time we put down the cameras and pick up a net. If we can prove it physically, the question will forever be solved. Just dont forget to gently release it back into the wild after your done ;)

I am not fully convinced of a real Sasquatch but I do indeed think the chances are good that there is or has been something we do not understand. I feel this way. Don't shoot it or attempt to catch it. I say we let it live in peace and protect them. " They" if real, obviously do not want to have anything to do with us for some reason so again, let them alone. We have no right to harrass them.

I am not fully convinced of a real Sasquatch but I do indeed think the chances are good that there is or has been something we do not understand. I feel this way. Don't shoot it or attempt to catch it. I say we let it live in peace and protect them. " They" if real, obviously do not want to have anything to do with us for some reason so again, let them alone. We have no right to harrass them.

HA!..."IF" they are smart enough to have avoided our detection to this point, then they KNOW DARN WELL that they'd be better off by not mixing in with humans!

I agree that there are areas that some one could stay in, and stay in undetected. But, a WHOLE race of Big Foot?,...for all this time? Not one mistake, or one unaccountable live (or dead) body found somewhere and brought forward with conviction?

That's got to be one disciplined community! -

Oh, totally agree with you. Logic dictates that it really makes no sense whatsoever.

Seriously, the only thing I cannot logically dismiss regarding he of Bigfeet, is the fact that normal, credible people see something that shouldn't exist. Discounting misidentifications, uncertanties, and plain old wackos, there are still a respectable amount of sightings. And in most of these credible sightings, there is nothing to gain for the witness, other than ridicule, yet they still hold to what they saw.

That is what compels me the most about it.

Ask a Native American about Bigfoot. They are real, if they want you to see them they let you.

They are free thinkers just like us that choose to live the way they do and not evolve. Why is it that we never find any bones? Because they bury their dead.

If they bury their dead I'd like to believe that the bones we have recovered from alleged bigfoot/primitive man would be better preserved.

Also if they bury them then that means they use tools, none of which have ever been recovered (to my knowledge).

You'd need one hell of a ditch to bury a Sasquatch, that's for sure.