Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Bigfoot sighting video -- Minnesota

IronGhost

I have to say, when it ducks under the tree, it does look like a man in a monkey suit.

It is too amazing that this "animal" has never been caught! Science would be shaken up if it ever were.

How so? Was science "shaken up" this week when the new species of spider was found in that cave in Oregon?

Once again, a 15 second video.....Who only films for 15 seconds ( give or take )......

Will anyone ever show the before and after?.....At least the after?

Ask a Native American about Bigfoot. They are real, if they want you to see them they let you.

They are free thinkers just like us that choose to live the way they do and not evolve. Why is it that we never find any bones? Because they bury their dead.

With all due respect to the Native American community, the last I knew they were all still human beings, which means that even they are subject to the same mental phenomenon (pareidolia, confirmation bias, wishful thinking) that I believe cause humans of other races to 'sight" bigfoot.

The simple fact of the matter is that to maintain species diversity, a breeding population must be of a certain size in ANY species of animal. That many Bigfeet would inevitably leave behind some actual physical evidence of their existence -even if they are crafty and hell bent on hiding that very existence from we humans. so they bury their dead? If there were enough sasquatches in the wild to maintain species diversity even a dead bigfoot, buried and all would have turned up eventually. There are many animals that go digging for dead critters and will despoil a grave site. This is primarily why we as humans have our dead buried in a casket, which is inside a vault - so that beloved Great Auntie Marie's left arm doesn't turn up in someone's backyard, the result of scavenging critters.

If there were a sizeable breeding population of BFs running around they would also leave an impact on their surroundings with regards to their feeding habits - these are big animals folks - there would be an impact on the flora and fauna - there isn't.

And IF Bigfoot was a living, breathing critter - somebody somewhere would have been hell-bent enough to kill one, bring it back and show it off. So far this has never happened

Am I saying that it is impossible for Bigfoot to exist? Heck no - I WANT Bigfoot to exist - it would be so cool! What I'm saying is that it is highly unlikely that bigfoot could exist and not be doing the things I mentioned above.

Think of any known animal, even the rarest of the rare ones - without exception there are crystal clear - unambiguous photos and video of them, their little animal carcasses have been studied and categorized. All real animals have to eventually play by these rules. Only the imaginary ones under the umbrella of Cryptozoology can get away with not playing by the rules.

I want to be wrong, I want Bigfoot to be real - there is just no actual proof for it. As soon as someone produces some I will be thrilled and more than happy to say I was mistaken. Have a great day.

• Like 2

Ginger bigfoot. Isn't Ginger the in thing at the moment?

I don't know....but I do know that I've always had a thing for red-heads. Must be the Irish in me. :tu:

Once again, a 15 second video.....Who only films for 15 seconds ( give or take )......

Yes, especially the after part. Same with UFO videos, they show the interesting and blurry part but cut out the ending. Obviously they cut it out just before it becomes obvious what they are filming.

• Like 1

Yes, especially the after part. Same with UFO videos, they show the interesting and blurry part but cut out the ending. Obviously they cut it out just before it becomes obvious what they are filming.

I totally agree but there is some videos out there of BF or UFOs where they defy explanation and they are the ones that keep us all guessing. :yes:

I totally agree but there is some videos out there of BF or UFOs where they defy explanation and they are the ones that keep us all guessing. :yes:

To be fair - they don't keep ALL of us guessing. I've never seen a video of any of these things that was enough to sway me back over to the believers' camp (thats where I started actually).

Crap...I replied to a old post.......argh

Ok, there's a number of things I find wrong in this, and before I go too far, I have to confess I haven't seen the whole video because I'm at work and the wi-fi here sucks dog d****. However, according to the article this man and his wife went out for walk at night, however you can clearly see it isn't night in the footage because you can see color on the alleged Bigfoot coat. Now I don't know how this guy and his wife walk but I rarely took my video camera out with me when the ex-wife and I went for a walk and we never went out walking at night. That's not to say we have a lock what anyone can do however, it's dark and you and your wife are going out to walk and you're taking the video camera.......just in case you see something in the dark you might want to shoot a little video of? Really?

As of now I can't comment on the video because the Wi-Fi here is being obtuse, but from what I saw of it, it's hard to tell what is what really......thank God we have these super experts who can discern the minutest detail for us poor mortals, eh? Then they're nice enough to toss in orangutan pictures so we can be sure of what we're actually looking at......because......well......they're the experts and they have to dumb it down for us.

More later when I've actually seen the whole thing.

• Like 1

After looking over the film from start to finish a couple of times I've concluded that I can't make a damn thing out from his video definative like the narrator did. It's could be a guy in a suit, it could be a real Bigfoot, it could be a guy playing a trick on the people. I can't make out the hand thing at all......and I do have a hig rez monitor. The guy points out how agile the thing is, hell I'm as agile as that and I'm sixty.

Not I have to ask, footprints? Hair samples? Anything other than the blurry images that could be anything? Nope? Ok, then there's nothing here. Sorry, time to move on.

• Like 1

:devil::w00t: :w00t: It never ceases to amaze me ,when anyone says ," If BF was real us men (humans) would have killed one by now". Bull crap if I took a human and could give him animal instincts like night vision ,smell ,hearing ,an almost camillion like ability ,speed that seems supernatural :alien: and strong enough to rip off a mans head . With about as much effort as it takes you to pull off the wings of a moth. Have any of you gone hunting with someone else ? :ph34r: People in the woods is like seeing a deer downtown WAY out of place .Just look how long it took us to realize apes are real not just a legend .I believe we will discover he is not only real ,but a very close relative of humans . Now go ahead and make fun of what I have typed here like SOME of you allways do ! Its pretty damn sad .When you expect some constructive criticisim ,but not (what appears to be) grown men and women acting like grade school JERKS !! :passifier: :passifier: :passifier::gun: :gun: AJ

Making fun of what you post isn't what this forum is all about, however offering up what is obviously some made up stuff is. There is no proof that the creature exists that is scientific or verifiable. There's a ton of anecdotal stories from what I consider to be reasonable people with more to loose from telling their story than is to be gained.......and yet they chose to do just that, tell their stories. Unfortunately, a lot of these people are just nut cases offering up something they found on the web, or they are straight up charlatans looking for the proverbial fifteen.

The film offered up could be legit or a fake, without some additional evidence, it's just a nice story to tell around the campfire. I find it interesting that the narrator couldn't simply let the really poor quality film stand on it's own, he had to add all the drama and comparison to be sure we saw what he wanted us to see. He's playing a game.

However, I get the feeling that you're not here to try and learn or to share but rather to fight with someone or a number of people......most likely because you're bored.

Well, if they showed the after, then Cryptozoologists would have to add "Was that good?" to their arsenal of bigfoot calls.

• Like 1

:devil::w00t: :w00t: It never ceases to amaze me ,when anyone says ," If BF was real us men (humans) would have killed one by now". Bull crap if I took a human and could give him animal instincts like night vision ,smell ,hearing ,an almost camillion like ability ,speed that seems supernatural :alien: and strong enough to rip off a mans head . With about as much effort as it takes you to pull off the wings of a moth. Have any of you gone hunting with someone else ? :ph34r: People in the woods is like seeing a deer downtown WAY out of place .Just look how long it took us to realize apes are real not just a legend .I believe we will discover he is not only real ,but a very close relative of humans . Now go ahead and make fun of what I have typed here like SOME of you allways do ! Its pretty damn sad .When you expect some constructive criticisim ,but not (what appears to be) grown men and women acting like grade school JERKS !! :passifier: :passifier: :passifier::gun: :gun: AJ

I've never heard of bigfoot having night vision and chameleon abilities. Are they just your beliefs or is that common knowledge in the bigfoot community?

I agree that there are areas that some one could stay in, and stay in undetected. But, a WHOLE race of Big Foot?,...for all this time? Not one mistake, or one unaccountable live (or dead) body found somewhere and brought forward with conviction?

That's got to be one disciplined community! -

To stay hidden, all they would have to do is never eat, never sleep anywhere we can find them, never drink from any streams where we fish, never mate (or be really quick about it), never scavenge from human food sources unlike every other animal does, and never die leaving their gigantic skeleton for predators to feed off of which would attract attention from miles away.

Why do people never keep the camera rolling for more than 15-20 seconds? If I saw bigfoot I would keep that camera rolling until the battery ran out!

Why do people never keep the camera rolling for more than 15-20 seconds? If I saw bigfoot I would keep that camera rolling until the battery ran out!

Why doesn't Bigfoot do anything interesting on camera? It always looks like it's just walking around. Over the years I've seen bears eating berries, fishing in rivers and sleeping in the sun. One time I saw a bear rolling around on the ground like it was just happy. Surely a large animal like Bigfoot can't spend all of its time hiding in the forest where there are few food sources.

• Like 1

Why doesn't Bigfoot do anything interesting on camera? It always looks like it's just walking around. Over the years I've seen bears eating berries, fishing in rivers and sleeping in the sun. One time I saw a bear rolling around on the ground like it was just happy. Surely a large animal like Bigfoot can't spend all of its time hiding in the forest where there are few food sources.

That's what I keep telling the filmmakers. At least make the ol' boy interesting.

Its really tough for blurry tree stumps to eat berries, and I would assume that a dude in squatch costume would run into the same difficulties. Do those costumes even have mouth-holes?

Bigfoot relaxing.

bigfootronaldsm.jpg

• Like 1

Ol' Ronald forgot the nuggets though...you don't want to forget the nuggets :no:

That's probably why Ronald looks a little nervous in the photo. "Oh crap, I've come into the woods to meet bigfoot and I've forgotten the nuggets."