Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
IronGhost

New Bigfoot sighting video -- Minnesota

84 posts in this topic

orangepeaceful79

They could at least stick a chicken under each arm.

Him like chicken.

mmmmm chicken

scowl

Its really tough for blurry tree stumps to eat berries, and I would assume that a dude in squatch costume would run into the same difficulties. Do those costumes even have mouth-holes?

I assume the person inside has to breathe somehow.

They could at least pantomime eating berries or something. I just like to see a video of Bigfoot doing something I've seen dozens of bears do over the decades other than walking around.

Peepla

I've never heard of bigfoot having night vision and chameleon abilities. Are they just your beliefs or is that common knowledge in the bigfoot community?

Then its obvious you have not bothered to read very much infomation on the subject ! I also said an almost camillion like ability not a camillion .Maybe you should read some papers written on the subject . Like from the scienctific community here is a bunch of them .Read these and think about it .http://www.bigfootencounters.com/biology.htm

DKO

Then its obvious you have not bothered to read very much infomation on the subject ! I also said an almost camillion like ability not a camillion .Maybe you should read some papers written on the subject . Like from the scienctific community here is a bunch of them .Read these and think about it .http://www.bigfootencounters.com/biology.htm

So you just mean camouflage then? What most animals have...

And I have read a fair bit on Bigfoot, that's what makes me think it's extremely unlikely. It's just certain people like yourself that make outlandish claims to make Bigfoot more possible. Like chameleon camouflage, super senses and that they bury their dead.

Sakari

:no:

Those are papers from amateur Bigfoot researchers, not even close to the scientific community. The Scientific community says there is no evidence to support " Bigfoot ", and they do not have " papers " on Bigfoot.

The " Scientists " you may trying to say, there are a couple there on a different subjects, and none of them are supporting " Bigfoot "..

One example from your link, from a man with a PHD I might add, maybe you should read " papers " from scientists....Especially ones you link people to as an example.....

It is often thought that the more widespread the evidence, the more true it is likely to be. Actually the opposite is the case here, and it only increases the likelihood of human mythology as the more obvious explanation. If there is more than one species, then a wider distribution is more acceptable. But if one "unknown" higher primate is difficult to believe in, three or four would border on the absurd.

Those who take this subject seriously would be well advised to postulate no more than is absolutely necessary.

© Dr. Grover S. Krantz, 1984

Edited by Sakari

Hawkin

That crystal clear footage always seems to elude us since the Patterson Film. But even that's controversial.

And the narrator of this Bigfoot film and other films he makes always stammers and stutters and makes it

difficult to understand what he's saying Try decaf dude. :huh:

keninsc

That crystal clear footage always seems to elude us since the Patterson Film. But even that's controversial.

And the narrator of this Bigfoot film and other films he makes always stammers and stutters and makes it

difficult to understand what he's saying Try decaf dude. :huh:

Fuzzy images make it possible to fill in the blanks or cover up the flaws in the monkey suit or movements. Shoot, if I had a nickel for every time the PG film had been looked over I could buy a Mercedes.

Q-C

Fuzzy images make it possible to fill in the blanks or cover up the flaws in the monkey suit or movements. Shoot, if I had a nickel for every time the PG film had been looked over I could buy a Mercedes.

Is that what Patterson's wife drives/drove?

Edited by QuiteContrary

Wyverna

One thing I never understood about Bigfoot...

Supposedly, Bigfoot is extremely good at hiding from people and covering up evidence about it. And I mean extremely good. Good enough to hide the existence of an entire species.

And yet we've caught it many times in photos and videos. And eyewitness reports if you count those. If we have so many videos and photos and reports of Bigfoot...

...Does that mean they're actually kind of bad at hiding from us?

Just a thought.

• Like 1