Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dolls moving on their own?

MetallicBlood

an exboyfriends sister used to swear that smurf dolls are possesed, and to never leave your child alone with one...

oh hey, how about that doll Andrew thats in that museum, and hes supposedly possesed,... anyone?

Edited by gnostic-deity
  • Like 1

My friend used to have a furbby (don't know if I spelled that right) doll, and at night it would randomly start talking/ making noises and would always wake her up.

That dummy from goosbumps freaked me OUT

• Like 2

an exboyfriends sister used to swear that smurf dolls are possesed, and to never leave your child alone with one...

oh hey, how about that doll Andrew thats in that museum, and hes supposedly possesed,... anyone?

Don't you mean Robert the doll? I believe they kept him in a museum, but I don't think he ever "possessed" anyone.

Edited by MetallicBlood

yes! Robert the doll. creepy guy. anyone else know anything about him? i only saw a thing on tv on some haunted mystery show about him.

porceline dolls and rag dolls creep me out because of stories i have read/been told but i havent had any personal experience beyond a weird vibe from them

still find it a bit scary 0-0

:w00t: That was awesome. :lol::lol: :lol:

• Like 1

still find it a bit scary 0-0

Holy Crap!!

....I sure hope that was a hoax :C

Lol. I've got a good story. Not paranormal (at least from my perspective) but still good. My sister who is about 3.5 years younger than I loves to collect nutcrackers. This started when she was rather young (elementary school). About this time I also got an evil idea one Christmas. I would sneak into her room either when she was asleep or out and move them around rather subtlety. I'd move them a few inches to the left, or I'd move them from one shelf to another. As you can guess, this made her childish mind think that they came to life. Man, I had fun with that while it lasted. :lol:

• 9 months later...

its safe to say i have had one experience and i have never told a soul before and im 110% being genuine

• Like 1

yes, i heard a creepy urban legend somewhere about a little doll who.... well... ill just start from the beginning lol.

there was a young girl called annabelle who'se parents bought her a doll for her birthday. she didnt like the doll and she left it at the bottom of the stairs because it was creeping her out....

that night, when she went to bed, she heard "annabelle, im on the first step', damn i cant remember it, sorry. lol

• Like 1

• Like 1

I got so high I had a 2 hour conversation with my doll lol

• Like 5

This thread reminded me of a stuffed clown I had when I was little. It had a music box inside of it and the head would move back and fourth when the music played. At some point the head got pulled off. it went back on after but would spin slowly all of the way around instead of moving back and fourth. (It was off track or something)

To make matter creepier, it was one of those "sensitive" music boxes that would start randomly playing even when no one was touching it, so the thing would be sitting on my shelf and suddenly start playing that happy little tune while spinning its head in circles.

I remember sneaking it into my parent's room one night and stuffing it into thier dresser so i wouldn't hear it playing.

Im surprised that thing didn't cause me to have some intense fear of clowns. :lol:

• Like 4

When i was a kid i thought my dolls and teddies would move and were watching me. still gives me the creeps thinking about that time.

• Like 1

That dummy from goosbumps freaked me OUT

Oh man me too, i remember watching that when I was real young and then not being able to sleep that night. Kept looking at toys I had in my room thinking they would move.

Also in the movie TommyKnockers when the dolls came alive and killed that lady.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

porceline dolls and rag dolls creep me out because of stories i have read/been told but i havent had any personal experience beyond a weird vibe from them

My oldest brother said when he was little (hes adopted) his grandma used to have alot of porceline dolls in a case hanging in the hallway. And he said he would wake up and they would be sitting on his bed and dresser. that they would lock the case up before going to bed and it didnt help.

When I was in elementary school, there was a story going around our class that this girl got attacked by smurf dolls at night in her room. I saw bruises on her but who knows, kids are clumsy anyway...

My friend used to have a furbby (don't know if I spelled that right) doll, and at night it would randomly start talking/ making noises and would always wake her up.

My mom found a bunch of those at a garage sale recently and when I came back home to stay they were in the living room which is where I slept for the night. During the night, one went off and then caused all of them to go off. Creepy things!

• Like 1

Haha well I dunno about possessed, but when I was a young teen my stepdad bought me a big, floppy, stuffed rabbit for Easter. I kept it on the edge of my bed by my pillow, propped up against my headboard. At night it would be sitting up on one side of the pillow, in the morning it would be sitting up on the opposite side of the pillow OR sitting at the foot of the bed. I guess I probably moved it in my sleep, but it's still odd that it would always be sitting up. I eventually shoved it in the back of my closet and forgot about it.

• 7 months later...

This doesn't really relate to this but in a way it does.

My friend moved into a house and found 2 old paintings of a little girl with a flower and a little boy with a pitchfork. She says they move. Like she said she put them in the closet one day, both standing normally and had relaxed faces and a few days later she took them out and the little boy was pointing the pitchfork at her and the little girl had her arms crossed and had a mean look on her face.

The signature in the little boy's painting is H.C. and and in the little girls B.S. Also, in the woods beside her house is whats left of an old crumbled stone house with a well and on the side of the well those same initials are carved into the stone.

I've seen both the paintings and the house and well.