Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Three gangs Cought up in targeted shooting.

kitco

This happened just down the road from me, it was a targeted shooting on an Hells Angel, a Red Scorpian and another gang I think Indipendant Soilder's,

I think they were targeted by the HA because they were doing deals with other gangs, I am not sure, but for all of you who think Canada is a peacfull place, think again, gangs run rampant here and many many deaths occur each month due to gang violence. here is a breif from the story and a link.

ps this is Kelowna BC Canada right by my house.

Notorious B.C. gangster Jonathan Bacon, 30, was killed in a brazen weekend shooting outside the Delta Grand Hotel, police confirmed during a Monday press conference that offered more questions than answers.

“(Bacon) was one of five persons in a white SUV. Three others suffered non-life threatening injuries and are expected to recover,” said Const. Steve Holmes, of the targeted shooting that happened Sunday afternoon.

“Two are female and one, associated with the vehicle, fled and has yet to be apprehended.”

It’s believed the man who fled the vehicle was a member of the Independent Soldiers, although Holmes refused an opportunity to confirm that fact. Full-patch Hells Angel Larry Amero was seriously injured in the gun fire

Supt. Pat Fogarty of the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit said the three men in that white Porsche Cayenne​ were well known to police, although he didn't say whether Bacon was the intended target, or offer any clues as to why they were together.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_similkameen/kelownacapitalnews/news/127797863.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kitco

• glorybebe

• Relle

• Corp

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and now they are saying they are worried about retaliation for this-no duh! :blink:

You have three different gangs together, of course there will be someone looking for retribution. I live 2 hours from there, and that is quite close enough for me. It's getting pretty scary in BC lately.

Hopefully there won't be any bystander deaths. Though if gang members want to kill each other they're more than welcome to. Times I wish we'd sick the military on them. They want to build their own little kingdoms then they can be treated as a hostile force.

And while we do have gangs it's not like it Mexico up here :P

Winnipeg has been having it's share of gang related issues here too. Here it's the Rock Machine which is a puppet gang of the Hell's Angels. The HA were brought down here last year I believe and now all the little punk gangs think they're big shots since there's no HA to keep them in line. Just the other day there were 3 guys shot in a home in a nice part of town. It's believed that they were targeted and involved in the drug trade. Scary stuff! Between that and all the arson fires we've had in the past few months the police are keeping busy!

yeah in kelowna there have been like 4 incidents this year, a shooting of an HA club house down the street from me, a Murder by 2 HA members, and now this? like what the, I thought this was Canada, and I live in a small BC town and we have big city problems.

yeah in kelowna there have been like 4 incidents this year, a shooting of an HA club house down the street from me, a Murder by 2 HA members, and now this? like what the, I thought this was Canada, and I live in a small BC town and we have big city problems.

Well, when they kill each other, I don't feel bad, that is the life they chose. I just really don't want to see innocent people killed. Small towns have their appeal, but when this kind of thing starts happening, it starts to get scary for everyone.