Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'500 Year Old' Vampire Attacks Woman

rassy

Crazy!!!

Texas police have arrested a teen after he broke into a woman's apartment and attacked her, making hissing sounds and claiming to be a 500-year-old vampire.

LINK

:o

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xCrimsonx

• The Dreamer - Hybrid89

• LucidElement

• theGhost_and_theDarkness

What?? And they let him out on bail.,.. oh my heaven knows what he'll do next he's sooo dangerous!rolleyes.gif I think you'll find a corrections medic would of handed him a referral., we hope.wacko.gif

This kids mind has definately broken off from reality.

Edited by Robert1

I think he's been watching too much True Blood. :rolleyes:

Or twilight. OR maybe he was like Blade and the old woman was in fact a full vampire and he needed to kill her? Or she might have been a werewolf, I think vampires and werewolves fight each other a lot.

Or twilight. OR maybe he was like Blade and the old woman was in fact a full vampire and he needed to kill her? Or she might have been a werewolf, I think vampires and werewolves fight each other a lot.

Yeah i think its a nasty case of too much twilight and a little too much crack .

TiP.

Definitely not Twilight. The "vampires" in those movies sparkle; vampires don't sparkle. He's been watching movies/television shows that use the original vampire mythos.

Definitely not Twilight. The "vampires" in those movies sparkle; vampires don't sparkle. He's been watching movies/television shows that use the original vampire mythos.

1. Rob a $2 bottle of Gold Glitter

2. Remove cap

3. Pour over head.,....

"Look I'm Edward, yayeeeee"rolleyes.gif

ok, in all reality... the police will fingerprint him, check his ID and records.. they WILL FIGURE out his Date of Birth.. and realize hes not 500 years old.. so my question, does he TRULY believe he's that old, or is mentally ill.. or what the heckk is going on?

were talking 1511...

What?? And they let him out on bail.,.. oh my heaven knows what he'll do next he's sooo dangerous!rolleyes.gif I think you'll find a corrections medic would of handed him a referral., we hope.wacko.gif

Correction medic!? a good kick in the **** a strong sedative daily wil sort him ;P

Even if he is a bit loopy, it would be intersting to meet him and find out more about him lol i wonder if he believes that i can ward him off with garlic and crucifixes.

There really does seem to be a rise in cases of Renfield's Syndrome. Could be to do with drugs. Rick Chase was a normal boy once.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Richard_Chase

Chase granted a series of interviews with Robert Ressler, during which he spoke of his fears of Nazis and UFOs, claiming that although he had killed, it was not his fault; he had been forced to kill to keep himself alive, which he believed any person would do. He asked Ressler to give him access to a radar gun, with which he could apprehend the Nazi UFOs, so that the Nazis could stand trial for the murders. He also handed Ressler a large amount of macaroni and cheese, which he had been hoarding in his pants pockets, believing that the prison officials were in league with the Nazis and attempting to kill him with poisoned food.

This sounds like some of the crazy logic found on this forum.

Is it bad that when I read this, the first thing I thought of was that South Park episode where Butters thinks he's a vampire and sneaks into Cartman's room to "feed"

Man I love South Park. . .they have a clip for every situation.

Here's the link. . . to the clip. I think it fits this article very well, complete with hissing sounds. :yes:

Edited by theGhost_and_theDarkness

'....claiming to be a 500-year-old vampire. Lyle Monroe Bensley, 19, of Galveston,....'

There are all sorts of ways to become famous, what's a little breaking and entering compared to all the attention and all the interest from the women of the lunatic fringe. Is there still PCP around? The dusters used to think they were all kinds of things.

Edited by Taut