Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'500 Year Old' Vampire Attacks Woman

rassy

2 things to ward off that vampire:

1. clove of garlic

2. boomstick

done

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xCrimsonx

• The Dreamer - Hybrid89

• Lava_Lady

• Taut

hehehe... @ ghost and the darkness: I love Butters... I laughed till I cried when Cartman calls for his mom, "Moooom, Butters gave me a hicky!" hehehe... funny.

Is it bad that when I read this, the first thing I thought of was that South Park episode where Butters thinks he's a vampire and sneaks into Cartman's room to "feed"

Man I love South Park. . .they have a clip for every situation.

Here's the link. . . to the clip. I think it fits this article very well, complete with hissing sounds. :yes:

haha! Funny, thanks for the laugh!

So did they test him to find out if he really lived more than 500 years or not? :(

Just kidding. Lolz.

If he was really a vampire he would have been long gone before any police showed up. Even if he had run into them he would have easily took them down and wouldn't be in custody now.

hehehe... @ ghost and the darkness: I love Butters... I laughed till I cried when Cartman calls for his mom, "Moooom, Butters gave me a hicky!" hehehe... funny.

:D

Butters is by far my favorite. He, for some reason, reminds me of my little boy. I even call him Butters when he's acting particularly "Buttery". . .he hates me for it. :lol:

New Vamp movie coming out called Fright Night. Wonder if this is just a dumb promotion for the movie?

Ahhh, but it CAN'T be better than the original. That was one of my favorite vampire movies growing up. Not as much as, say, The Lost Boys. . .but I spent a decent part of my childhood spying on my neighbors and thinking they were vampires.

Crazy!!!

LINK

:o

LOL. Give that boy a SAMICH and tell him to stay off of the Crack !!! LOL :w00t:

New Vamp movie coming out called Fright Night. Wonder if this is just a dumb promotion for the movie?

It's a remake - I have the old one and for it's time, it was pretty good.

OMFG they remade Fright night? and also this is what happens when there are more than a few vamp shows on T.V. now days.

But i cant talk I love "true blood" on HBO.

OMFG they remade Fright night? and also this is what happens when there are more than a few vamp shows on T.V. now days.

But i cant talk I love "true blood" on HBO.

I have to agree, Season 4 so far is looking good. I wonder howthe vamp Diaries wil fair out lol.

Next he will be telling them not to take him out in the sun light or he will blind them when he dazzles and sparkles.

WTF the cops must have slapped the vampire kid............ that would have bought him back to his nornal sense.... See wat crack does kids.....

Maybe he was just lonely and reeaaaly need a girlfriend. :devil:

WTF the cops must have slapped the vampire kid............ that would have bought him back to his nornal sense.... See wat crack does kids.....

I think the guy may have been going through some bad times and perhaps he retreated into a fantasy world where 'maybe' vampires made him feel safe and secure. To me it sounds like he needs a friend and a doctor. ;P

Next he will be telling them not to take him out in the sun light or he will blind them when he dazzles and sparkles.

Something tells me you dnot like twilight :0

The last thing anyone need's is for this guy to be involved with a girlfriend atm, dude need's mental guidance and family!thumbsup.gif I say "vampire's" weren't exactly making him feel safe and secure or his actions! A dangerous attempt at a different view where his mind wasn't safe so he reached for a survival mode, (power struggle) and lashed out!

Eric Cartman Rocks! \m/ w00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...