Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question...

Restless

Hi, My friend has a girlfriend, and they have been getting in to fights a lot (non-physical), and he dosnt put up with women like that, knowing him he would of broke up with her a LONG time ago, he told me he really wants to break up with her, but he can't... Well, anyways, he went over her house one day, and he saw a bible, on top of that bible was his photographs, and on top of that was one of his shirts... Some people have said that it can be a spell or something ??? If anyone knows what that means? please let me know... Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Restless

• Kat_Kloud

• Hermai

• Paise

maybe because he hopes she can redeem herslef or some other friendly matter? nah i like the whichcraft theory better laugh.gif

maybe because he hopes she can redeem herslef or some other friendly matter? nah i like the whichcraft theory better laugh.gif

250819[/snapback]

she has some friends that are into that witchcraft kind of stuff or black magic i forgot...

Um... how big is the bible? You'd imagine the shirt would cover the pictures AND the bible!

Um... how big is the bible? You'd imagine the shirt would cover the pictures AND the bible!

250871[/snapback]

i have no idea, but thats what he told me what he saw.... my guess was that he saw his shirt, picked it up, and saw his picture, then saw the bible? no idea..

Well, anyways, he went over her house one day, and he saw a bible, on top of that bible was his photographs, and on top of that was one of his shirts... Some people have said that it can be a spell or something ??? If anyone knows what that means? please let me know... Thanks

I'm a bible believing christian, and I think thats no spell.

She is praying for him. Perhaps she wants your friend to

"get right" or "saved" or.... well, maybe things are't the

way they should be. Trust me. She is either praying for

him, or throwing his stuff out along with a bible.

Whichever is more believable... whistling2.gif

hahah it's no spell it's human nature.

God i was with the most annoying stupid girl for 8 months before i made her brake up with me. I just can't brake up with girls. Your friend sounds the same.

Witches don't use bibles in spells, at least the ones I know and myself included. We don't beleave in the christian god. Maybe she was praying for him to stop being an A**hole. Maybe instead of asking everyone else he should ask her in a reasonable manner.

Sounds to me like she had the bible there in the first place- then his stuff was in the way of something so she tossed it up onto the same table? It could be her "pile of thigs to put away".

over a bible? not damn likely

LMAO!!! Hahahaha, I have to agree with MarthMadness54. The Bible discourages witchcraft, magick, or other interaction with demons.

Probably just a coincidence, like sitting something down on a table and not bothering to move it.

Maybe she's just a religious person and the bible just happened to be on the table? If it was a "spell," she's obviously into some sort of Southern voodoo type stuff, 'cause they're the only ones of I know of who use the bible with their "magic."

I practice the craft as it has been passed down for many generations in my family. I can say for certain that if this girl is a practitioner of the craft, she would not be using the bible to cast a spell. To believe otherwise is ludicrous. huh.gif

She was probably just going through things and possibly finding a new place to pack them or send them home with the BF.

BTW, there is no devil in the craft and as far as evil goes, evil is in everyone. It all depends on how one uses their gifts that determines their intentions and whether they are good or bad.

Paise

I practice the craft

262459[/snapback]

What do you mean? Woodwork,Pottery,Painting model Napoleonic toy soldiers or what ?

This story sounds like a coincidence to me. What if the shirt and photos were lying on top of latest edition of Butterfly weekly, does this mean that eventually he will turn into a Red Admiral butterfly? Com'on get real man!!!

Edited by dunderhead

I practice the craft

262459[/snapback]

What do you mean? Woodwork,Pottery,Painting model Napoleonic toy soldiers or what ?

This story sounds like a coincidence to me. What if the shirt and photos were lying on top of latest edition of Butterfly weekly, does this mean that eventually he will turn into a Red Admiral butterfly? Com'on get real man!!!

262612[/snapback]

Dunderhead:

If you would have been following the thread, you would know the answer to your question. I am a practitioner of witchcraft or more commonly known as Wicca.

Practicing involves celebrating sabbats and esbats, along with other religious holidays (religious as in the craft religion), praying to the deities for watching over us and keeping us safe, in addition to meditation. I also practice spells, incantations, learning as much as possible about herbs for medicinal and magical use. I make offerings to different deities on the days in which they are recognized, ie: religious days.

BTW, magic itself cannot turn someone into a "Red Admiral Butterfly" but as those who practice as I do believe, there is a chance this person could return in his/her next lifetime as a Red Admiral Butterfly. Most practitioners of witchcraft/Wicca do believe in reincarnation as well as their being different planes of existance and different realms that only those who are truly gifted can visit or see. I do not have this gift but it seems as though my daughter may have it. Not everyone in our family are born with these gifts. I have the gift of premonitions but I cannot get these on command. I can also sense things about people but it is harder for me to sense or see things about those closest to me.

BTW, I don't do pottery or woodworking but I do write novels and I am a freelance writer.

Blessed Be,

Paise

Hi, My friend has a girlfriend, and they have been getting in to fights a lot (non-physical), and he dosnt put up with women like that, knowing him he would of broke up with her a LONG time ago, he told me he really wants to break up with her, but he can't... Well, anyways, he went over her house one day, and he saw a bible, on top of that bible was his photographs, and on top of that was one of his shirts... Some people have said that it can be a spell or something ??? If anyone knows what that means? please let me know... Thanks

OMGsh!!!!! w00t.gif You can't be serious??? blink.gif ... oh.... huh.gif you are?? dontgetit.gif

GET REAL!!!!!! whistling2.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn