Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Karlis

Scientists Propose Spacecraft To Save Earth

33 posts in this topic

Rhino666

so how many times have we supposed to have died already? We'll probably die half a dozen times before then anyway....

Nope not enough space on my calculator for this one.

minera

What would it matter if after December 2012 we will be gone?

At least according to all the hoopla and Mayan calender stuff. I am just wondering if I still have to pay my bills next year......

John Denning

I will be dead by then Screw the rest of ya

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Don't know why everyones so worried aren't we supposed to die Dec 21st of this year according to Myan Calender?

Ive recently myself been watcyhing Documentaries on this topic. Wasnt there similar hype back in 1999, that the world would end at the turn of the century?

Paracelse

Ive recently myself been watcyhing Documentaries on this topic. Wasnt there similar hype back in 1999, that the world would end at the turn of the century?

Nah Y2K was just s'pose to send us all back to the stone age.

omerta

The subtlety of Chinese culture, as opposed to Texas-style "Big-Is-Best". :P

Chinese propose using a tiny 10 kg item as opposed to NASA's gigantic "asteroid tractor", 20-ton spacecraft.

I say we nuke that asteroid.

USA! USA! USA!

Edited by omerta

Trakyan

hmm well we have escaped close colision many times so mabye this time it will hit?

in reply to the above post

well thats a typical american for you always thinks "nuking it" will solve all and every problem.

now how exactly could nuking it solve famines global warming droughts and lack of oxegen from over deforestation

Edited by Trakyan

Trakyan

I'm no scientist, but if we all join hands and sing a song like they did down in Who-ville, we can repel the object with our love and understandng, its Apophis is nothing more than a Grinch.....a Grinch that could wipe out all life, but a Grinch none the less, lol.

im pretty sure the article said enough to destroy a city or two or cause a tsunami not wipe out all life not even the dino age asteroid did that