Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We must pay a global carbon tax to Al Gore

preacherman76

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/aug/18/aliens-destroy-humanity-protect-civilisations

It may not rank as the most compelling reason to curb greenhouse gases, but reducing our emissions might just save humanity from a pre-emptive alien attack, scientists claim.

Watching from afar, extraterrestrial beings might view changes in Earth's atmosphere as symptomatic of a civilisation growing out of control – and take drastic action to keep us from becoming a more serious threat, the researchers explain.

:mellow:

Pay them to AL Gore ? What ever :wacko: Even if hes wrong about Global Warming ( hes not ) I would pick him over the greed of douches who would kill the Earth for their own gain or the " Christians " who think Jesus is coming back soon so they are fine with beating the hell out of the Earth :tu:

Edited by ohio state buckeyes

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• Paracelse

• lightly

• Damrod

The Earth's Climate is changing that is a simple fact. Whether or not it is man made is up for debate... however there is some evidence that humans have had an impact on the speed at which the Earth's climate is changing. The Earth's climate is allways in a constant state of flux, be it local deviations from year to year or over the span of a millennium.

~Thanato

The Earth's Climate is changing that is a simple fact. Whether or not it is man made is up for debate... however there is some evidence that humans have had an impact on the speed at which the Earth's climate is changing. The Earth's climate is allways in a constant state of flux, be it local deviations from year to year or over the span of a millennium.

~Thanato

Honestly, I would be more concerned about the very observable destruction of natural ecosystems more than emitting a bit more Carbon Dioxide. I don't even like to enter big cities since the smog there hurts my lungs(I grew up around second hand smoke so now any kind of bad air quality triggers a throbbing in my lung area, not sure if that's normal or not).