Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BREAKING NEWS: Attackers seize Russian school

Erikl

Apparently 9 of the hostage takers were arab.

IM really beggining to lose my patience.

Im tellin you im filled with utter rage now.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Talon

• Babs

• fmorrow6

All forms or terrorism can be described as evil, but as far as terrorism acts go, this just has to go down as one of the most evil of all.

Just what on earth is blowing all those young innocent lives away going to achieve for the Chechen cause? Is this really what some Chechen people want carried out in their name, for the sake of independence?

Just what on earth is blowing all those young innocent lives away going to achieve for the Chechen cause? Is this really what some Chechen people want carried out in their name, for the sake of independence?

The sad thing is that the Chechens had a lot of sypathy for their plight at the hands of the Russians.

However, what support they may of had will have totally evaporated now becuase of the actions of these scumbags.

I forsee a lot of innocent Chechens paying the price for this appalling crime.

It ain't over yet - apparently some of the terrorists have taken children as hostages in other places of the city and in school basement.

This story appears to be one huge children massacre - non-officialy there are at least 200 deads, most of them children! crying.gifmad.gif

yea--this is just low-life all the way. stinking terrorist deserve a 180grain headake--!!

I really didn't want to be right on this one disgust.gif

However I can understand why the Russian did what they had to do.

Official numbers are comming from Moscow:

There were 1,200 hostages in the school (and not 200-400 as previously reported).

As much as 70% of the hostages were children.

The hostages' casualties number is much higher than 150.

8 hours after this battle started, there are still hostages being held and fire continues between Chechen (and possibly more Arabic) terrorists and Russian forces.

Edited by Erikl

The loss of so many innocent children's lives will make this one of the worst terrorist acts the world has every born witness to. Any and all terrorist should be aware that this has strengthened the resolve of the whole world against terrorists and their sick actions. Many people who were concerned about the plight that terrorist are fighting for will change their minds after this atrocity.

I feel for the children lives that were wasted and for the families that must carry on in a world gone mad. sad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

This has got to be one of the sickest atrocities ever to happen to any country. I am so angry right now after watching this situation unfold.

I used to sympathize with the Chechen cause.....NO MORE I tell you, NO MORE!!!!!!!

You know...it's sad that scum like this, in one fell swoop, can kill any hope their people might have actually had of getting sympathy....

The Russians can now do pretty much anything they want to get these b*******, and the people who organised them, and they're going to recieve all the support in the world. Fighting for a cause is one thing...but threatening a child's life, let alone taking it, makes you the lowest form of filth...

I just heard the terrorists opened fire on children escaping the school.

There are no words! (This is what we are dealing with).

Edited by Babs

From what I've seen, that does indeed appear to be the case, yeah...

The Russians can now do pretty much anything they want to get these b*******, and the people who organised them, and they're going to recieve all the support in the world. Fighting for a cause is one thing...but threatening a child's life, let alone taking it, makes you the lowest form of filth...

Could'nt have put it better myself Sera.

I really did have sympathy for them and at one point in time considered going out to "assist" there cause. But my eyes have been opened to the truth so to speak.

The saddest part is....what these scum did would probably sicken the people they claim to be fighting for...hell, it would probably sicken most of the other radical groups that are fighting for those people...

What they did, in the name of the Chechen cause, is kill it. Nobody is ever going to look at that movement again without thinking the word "evil".

This has gone beyond all boundaries, they are inhuman in my book. The terrorists go for 'shock value'...and I guess that means anything goes.

The saddest part is....what these scum did would probably sicken the people they claim to be fighting for...hell, it would probably sicken most of the other radical groups that are fighting for those people...

253735[/snapback]

Saying this from experience - the other radical groups will probably glorify them as martyrs, and look up to them as great heroes... disgust.gifmad.gif

the other radical groups will probably glorify them as martyrs, and look up to them as great heroes...

I'm not sure about that....

So far, other groups seem to have tried to distance themselves from these scum, and made it clear that they weren't responsible...I think claiming to have organised this, or being seen to support it, would be signing your own death warrent.

I want to kill as many terrorists as possible_ and our country will! Something just came to me_ the terrorists will 'like' this, they 'like' war. ohmy.gifblink.gif

As soon as this election is over the US will be back out on the trail. The b******* can't get it done here so they are hitting soft spots all over the globe. (my opinion)

KILL KILL KILL....kill the terrorists!

Edited by Babs

As a side comment - what these terrorists have done to those children - not only the massacre itself but their treatment to these children (starving them, not letting them drink anything but their own urinate, and piling them up one above another in hot temperatures of the summer), is as bad as how the Nazis treated their victims.

This just reminds me of the pure evil shown by the SS mad.gif

Edited by Erikl

Bab, this attack had absolutely nothing to do with the US, 9/11, or much at all with anything happening in the west....it was an action by a Chechen seperatist group. I would try and take the time to explain to you exactly what their goals were, and why this happened...but quite frankly, I don't think there IS a reason that could possibly explain this.

It certainly has ended the movement though....the Russians will (and will have to, politically) need to come after them now, and not stop until they've ensured they'll never suffer anything like this again.

Bab, this attack had absolutely nothing to do with the US, 9/11, or much at all with anything happening in the west....it was an action by a Chechen seperatist group. I would try and take the time to explain to you exactly what their goals were, and why this happened...but quite frankly, I don't think there IS a reason that could possibly explain this.

Not correct - as you probably heard, half of the terrorists that have been killed were Arabs, Saudis as it is now appeared, from the same region that the Saudi terrorists of 9/11 came.

This is far from being solely about Chechnya independence anymore - it's now part of international terrorism.

Edited by Erikl

Geez, irony after irony to this...they weren't even Chechens...

Must be asked, what on earth do these nut cases think they've achieved by doing this?

This could get into a political thing wink2.gif , but Sera are you putting different degrees on terrorism? ohmy.gif .... and slotting terrorists into their appropriate category?

"A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist!"