Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Honda, Elenin and Levy

SamDavies

Hum...Honda passed earth’s southern skies on August 15th. Elenin supposed to pass (note not hit) earth’s northern observers on October 7th (some 22 million miles away) and will be joined on same morning by comet Honda doing a second round this time to the north so both comets will be seen together.

Then shortly after Honda and Elenin’s departure Levy will pass earth on December2 7th.

But the picture (authentic?? Did not think any such close up photos of Elenin were yet available. But I’d not know) of Elenin that I’ve seen on a couple of posts and eight lights following it look rather interesting. Look like two humongous space craft. Not eight random objects. Two objects with four lights in total travelling parallel to one another and equal distance from Elenin. Perhaps Elenin is the blue katchina and the two craft looking objects are the twin brothers. And yes the twin brothers would have to be rather HUGE as they are suppose to be visible with the naked eye as far as I can gather. The pic looks like some of the pics taken in Brazil or wherever it was of apparent UFOs and NOT a comet.

Honda and Elenin (or just Elenin if the two objects ‘following are really there) sound like the blue katchina - twin brothers of the Hopi Indian prophecy followed by the Purifier - The Red Katchina. But who knows. No idea what color these comets are nor if Levy is red. Though most of Levy had crashed into Jupiter some time ago?? There is also some other comet after Levy but for the life of me can not remember its name and sounds more like the Red Katchina than Levy.

Please, any info appreciated regarding colours and any large red approaching ‘comets’.

I look forward to the end of 2012 so all this hype about the world being destroyed will be over. Earth is not going to be destroyed. But life will never be the same...thank goodness.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimJim22

• Damrod

• SamDavies

• Lilly

Comet Lulin is green but not sure on the others.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2009/04feb_greencomet/

I would like it to be Kachina to make sense of what is going on and help us to live through it.

The Purifier, hmm what could that refer to I wonder?

http://consciouslifenews.com/comet-elenin-hopi-blue-star-richard-hoagland/117133/

Interesting Ideas Sam. I kinda follow Honda and Elenin on the JPL trajectory simulators for something to do...

Slim...I tried to endure the vids on that conscious life website...couldn't get past 5 minutes on the coast to coast and maybe got 30 minutes on crazy Haogland's video. I think the guy means well and he might actually believe some of what he is saying but...

On the Dec. 21, 2012 thing. We have taken this estimated date based on translation of an ancient Mayan calendar system...that we are not even sure is correctly translated...and then picked and chosen other cultures that seem to validate that date. Now some folks are saying the date is incorrect...so...what about the cultures we used for validation? Is there view suddenly irrelevant? Is suddenly the so-called I-Ching pointing to that date now meaningless because we might have made a mistake on the Mayan? Hopefully you get what I am saying...

Take the Hopi prophecy for instance. It came into light when it seemed to parallel the Mayan calendar...(as well as a few other cultures)...but here's the thing for me...What does the Cherokee have to say about it? or the Mohicans, or the Sioux, or the Apache, or The Seminole, how about the Cheyenne or the Crow or the Pueblos...or even the Yaqui? All of these other native American tribes who are no more or less relevant...in my opinion...and all of which had spiritual leaders and men of knowledge...what does their visions of the future hold? Anyone? I have no idea but it would be seemingly pertinent to at least see if they conflict or not.

As far as the outcome or results of said "earth changes"...Slim and I and others have had some very interesting and deep philosophical conversations about our current state of being on this planet and our current levels of consciousness. I do believe there definitely needs to be a change and I feel it will eventually come...now the question is, how will that change come? I believe it will have to be an outside catalyst. Something that will ...for lack of a better way of saying this...force us to re-evaluate our values and our view of the meaning of life. I don't think a charismatic voice or message is enough to reach enough people to invoke fundamental changes in our values. There is a strong desire in positions of authority to leave the system of values we have just like they are. But that is a subject of multiple pages of conversation.

Briefly, getting back to the Hopi...I'm not even sure what the "real" prophecy is...I have seen more than a couple versions and they are not exactly the same...leaving me to wonder which one is the real McCoy that they believe in and which one is the story they sell to the tourists. I can even imagine some literary "liberty" being taken by authors wishing to add validity to their own theories by "bending" certain prophecies and stories to suit there positions.

Anyway, it's a neat concept you have brought up Sam. I personally don't have a clear opinion about it. On one hand it is pretty interesting that attention has been drawn to these two comets...and a third one coming. Is that deliberate distraction? Don't know. Are they really important? Don't know. I think they are interesting and I can not recall hearing about two coming through our Solar system so close together before...but for all I know it's really not that big of a deal...small celestial bodies swarm around us all the time so maybe these two are special...maybe someone just wants us to think they are. My jury and opinion are still out till I get more info.

Edited by Damrod

The way I look at it is that things are cyclic or more accurately spiralic or spiricle but I don't think we have a word to encapsulate the image of subtle cycles that have effected us fractally to continually evolve our consciousness and physiology.

The brain resembles the best images we have of the cosmos. The universe is not some static place where things mechanically take place. It is dynamic and full of chaos, which lead to the random creation of life through catalysts. The life and matter then falls into familiar patterns dictated maybe by gravity or some other law of quantum physics that manifests energy as matter depending on its vibration.

Now the randomness and chaos is not totally random but actually cyclic and this is down to the precessional cycle. The stuff with the new "Dutch Date" for the Mayan calendar end date is 2200 but if this were true then why does so much point to now. It all depends on how you interpret things. There is a conflict in terms of calendars for example and very few people agree on the start and end dates of the astrological ages linked in with the Platonic Year.

But, at the end of the day all this stuff is in our consciousness now, technology and science are leading us in new directions and the geopolitical encironment is calling out for what? You got it, Reason? Or at least some perspective on what is going on.

The truth is we do not know but we will learn more if we are open minded and consider rational speculative argument.

This is not about matter, which is what we generally see but fields of energy or plasma that we don't ordinarily see. This plasma is the catalyst but I bet we will discover their are different types and it has different effects.

Comets are balls of ice or other material but they have fields that are the size of planets. They can and will affect things but on a subtle level that will not be obvious and are easily dismissed by pseudo-skeptics.

I'm not sure what the Blue Kachina prophecy is exactly. I had previously taken it to mean Sirius but there is something potent about the idea of comets. They could have recognizable to ancient minds and we do see many pictographic symbols and art that could be interpreted as a comet or other astronomical phenomena like a plasmoid.

All previous history is there for us to see and when was the last time we experienced this exact alignment of heaven in a cosmic sense? I really don't know but it could have been 0AD, the Axial Age or Late Bronze Age. Personally I am drawn to the Late Bronze Age as the closest approximate comparison. That is roughly 3,600 years ago and would fit in with some earth changes at that time. It would also be 110 generations give or take, which occurs in some prophecy and figures with the average solar cycle of 11.1 years approximately.

Comets are in there but they may be more regular, I don't know but you combine the comets with the precessional cycle and it is silly to ignore parallels if they can help us avoid hubris and survive and prosper.

Here's one version of the Hopi Prophecy I came across...

Instructions...consume one large helping of salt and press tongue firmly to inside surface of cheek...

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First. Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my futher saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men `s cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. "

"This is the Fith Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. "

"This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun." "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. "

"This is the Eight. Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last. Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

Well, there ya go. Plenty there to chew over. :unsure2::lol:

Some of them do seem very relevant.

Damrod, pleased to hear you often track the trajectory of Elenin and Levy. I look forward to any info and thanks.

You’re right in saying it’s important to consider other American Native tribes thoughts re prophecy. As far as I’ve gathered it‘s accepted by all the tribes that the Hopi are the caretakers of the sacred stones and prophecies left to the American Indians by the star ancestors. Sacred stones and prophecies that were also given to white, black and yellow skin tribes who were then sent to the four corners of the earth.

Actually, it was a Cherokee woman who introduced me to the Hopi. She knew I had a deep interest in Bible prophecy so thought I’d be interested in the Hopi. I was stunned! Much more detail then the Bible with many similarities. And worldwide when natives get together from all different spheres they all listen intently to the Hopi Elders and share the similarities and hopes. Hopi come from the Aztecs.

It is rare these days that the traditional natives share many of the sacred truths. Reason being that when they first shared they were told their stories were interesting ‘fairy tales’. What an insult. So they learnt to be very careful who they shared their sacred stories with. I’ve spoken with Australian Aboriginals and shared some stuff that they usually don’t because I openly share my spiritual beliefs that are the same as the Aboriginals and the Native Americans.

I’ve read several versions of the Hopi prophecy in order to get the basic thread. As the Hopi themselves say they differ from tribe to tribe in the finer details as with their history experiences.

Most of the prophecies have been fulfilled. It really is just the blue and red katchina puzzle now. Some say the blue katchina has already come and gone. But that was several years ago now and not only that the comets mentioned travel much shorter orbits then say Elenin (?). When the blue katchina comes around it will have to be a comet of very long orbit so that it is understood to be the blue katchina. After all, new eras of mankind take thousands of years so the blue katchina would have to be a comet that comes around once every so many thousands of years. Apparently Elenin has 11,000 year orbit. Think the prophecies were given about 1000 years ago.

Then the blue katchina needs to be visible to the naked eye and bluish of course. Now, will it be a case of two comets seen together, such as Elenin and Honda appearing together on October 7th (8th ?). Or Elenin appearing with a twin tail thus the prophecy saying blue katchina (singular) accompanied by the twin brothers (A twin tail giving the appearance that the blue katchina is being trailed by the brothers who are believed to be part of the star ancestors who created the Native Americans and who guard the north and south spheres of the earth). Time will only tell. And thank goodness again that that time is soon to be upon us at least re Honda, Elenin and Levy.

And another point to consider. Are there any other comets so close together like that of Elenin, Levy and Honda that would appear in 2012 -2014 that have similar parallels to the Hopi prophecy?

Like you, Slimjim22, I’d love this to be the blue katchina for humankind is definitely in need of guidance through what will be a very bad time soon. And if Elenin is the blue katchina and Levy the Red (Purifier) then we’re in for some really ‘strange’ events.

But whatever happens I fear no comet hitting the planet that would wipe it out. I share the same confidence of the traditional natives that the Star Ancestors (the returning white brothers as mentioned in the prophecies) will not allow this.

Instructions...consume one large helping of salt and press tongue firmly to inside surface of cheek...

--

Brilliant! Love it! :lol:

Ok, but is the salt before or after the shot of tequila? :unsure2:

I need a shot after watching videos on this.

Theoreticlly speaking would you want to know if a cataclysm was predictable?

The alignments matching up with earthquakes is hard to ignore but we try, what if we start seeing a shaodw(nebulous) trailing these comets?

I can't remember ever hearing about so many comets so perhaps it is distracting attention from the real issue.

http://awakeningasone.com/

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/nasa-data-missing-on-comet-elenin-rt-news-aug-18-2011/

It ain't Nibiru, Planet X or a collison but a trial by the black fire. Not doomsday but some dark days ahead.

Ok, but is the salt before or after the shot of tequila? :unsure2:

Gotta do it like Chevy Chase in the Original Caddyshack movie...bite the lime, snort the salt and chuck the tequila over your shoulder... :P

Gotta do it like Chevy Chase in the Original Caddyshack movie...bite the lime, snort the salt and chuck the tequila over your shoulder... :P

Yeah, but if you don't drink the tequila (and perhaps eat the worm) you're not going to get the really *good* prophetic visions. :lol:

This quake could actually have a positive impact. It releases built up geomagnetic energy and eases the tension. It could also have released electromagnetic energy that allowed for altered states on this day. I would not be surprised if people in the area start seeing God or aliens.

This quake could actually have a positive impact. It releases built up geomagnetic energy and eases the tension. It could also have released electromagnetic energy that allowed for altered states on this day. I would not be surprised if people in the area start seeing God or aliens.

Well maybe here in western Maryland where we have a lot of Amish and Menonite...I figure in DC and NYC they saw their god alright...dollar signs and gold bars...

All kidding aside, it was weird for me...like I said in the "cataclysm" thread...I have been in tremor zones before but never actually felt it. This lasted like a minute and when the gound is shaking and crap on your counter is moving...a minute feels really-really long. I have felt thunder shake the ground, even been around blasting zones and felt the ground shake...this was a new experience.

It made me wonder for a minute or two if these comets might actually have the capacity to 'reach out and touch us" a lot more than we actually thought possible. I dismissed the thought and chalked it up as coincidence, but I have to admit I am still kinda wondering...I'm guessing my "weirded out" thinking is because I have never experienced anything quite like that before...I am also wondering if we will have aftershocks...

Ok. Enlighten/educate me further re the whole comet effect on other heavenly bodies.

Apparently they have no gravitational pull so can not affect our planet?

About an hour ago I remember reading that they pick up electrons and photons from suns, so have charge. Rub balloon on arm and see hairs stand up. Rub feet on carpet and zap someone with finger.

Planet earth has an abundance of electric fields with all the living beings. And the magnetic fields. So how can a heavenly body heading this way (no matter which one it may be) not have an effect on the planet even if it be so subtle that no one notices.

Also, ancient histories speak about cycles of great upheaval of earth. Surely, can not these dramatic earth changes like a substantial increase in earthquakes correlate with approaching cyclic heavenly bodies? After all, planet earth doesn’t all of a sudden start shaking in all areas (Not rare isolated areas that would be expected due to plate drifts) of her crust during a short couple of years or even months after spinning peacefully around the sun minding its own business for several thousand years without something external causing the changes.

Comet C/2010 X1 Elenein is a “bright” comet; although it is currently around magnitude 14, it will reach a magnitude of somewhere between 6 (just visible to the unaided eye) and 4 (about as bright as epsilon Crucis, the 5th and dimmest star in the Southern Cross) at its brightest. http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-makes-bright-comet-case-of-elenin.html Also highly charged as it’s a long period comet?

This morning woke up to one of the gustiest days I’ve known in the Top End of Australia. And yesterday a total fire ban was issued as the dryness level was ‘catastrophic’. Today down graded a bit to just ‘extreme’. The weather today is just a bit more unusual than most days (but that might just be me). Actually, for the past four weeks weather slightly out of character.

Earth quacks don’t bother me. Nor much else come to that matter. I survived Cyclone Tracy of 1974 that wiped out most of Darwin on Christmas day. Several hours of sheer terror waiting to be sucked into the unknown or crushed by the huge milkwood tree swaying above us (Which ironically is what actually helped save us due to her huge trunk taking the full brunt of any flying objects heading our way).We were in a mobile home (Caravan). When we could finally go outside we were in the only caravan standing (belonging to a friend) on the park we lived, because it was the only one with cyclone bolts holding it down. Massive loud thunder storms make me calm and send me to sleep. And after falling off my mobility scooter a couple years ago and smacking my head on the road I realised being hit by something like a comet would be rather painless and quick . But since we will not be hit...just major league shaken if Elenin is something to do with blue katchina...it’s better to be prepared for some very interesting times ahead than all of a sudden wonder what the yikes is going on.

Yes, Damrod, will be interesting to see if after shocks in NY.

Just some more food for thought.

SamDavies

Here is another link with some bold claims. Seems like SEptember 27th to 29th is being pinpointed as a date to watch out for. There is evidence claiming alignments between Elenin and planets caused earthquakes in Chile, Japan and New Zealand and perhaps others.

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2011/05/comet-elenin-planetary-alignment.html

I do not think it is so much down to the gravity of the comets but their charge. The sun is electric and all the planets carry some form of charge I believe.

Venus is interesting because to my knowledge it is the only planet that spins counter clockwise so it may have a negative charge to other planets. There are claims resulting from interprettaion of myth that Venus was once a comet but became a planet in our system. Not sure if that is true or not but Venus does appear in several myths and there are legends accompanying it.

What we don't need is panic but we do need some serious study.

What an interesting idea that comets could in some way interact with our consciousness. If they are returning on a cyclic orbit then they have been here before and witnessed changes on some level. Could they even be ancients interpretations of Gods? was this reinforced by some kind of pyschic interaction? Dragons, spirals and lighting throwing deities, with tails, bears and hrons could all be associated with electric comets and the trails of photons they create.

Fascinating possibilities and is it any coincidence this is occuring now. Knowing it has happened before should give us some comfort but that won't make the trials of earth and atmosphere any easier.

Thanks for the links, SlimJim22. Very interesting and informative.

So to look out for possible major earthquake(s) around about (give or take 4 days) 26 September, 2011, 22 November 2011 and 25 December 2012 (Close to the popular 21 December 2012 - but time will only tell how accurate - date). When earth sun and Elenin are in elignment.

So if there is a major possible Richter Scale 10 or close to around 26 September 2011, then perhaps not all is coincidence.

Then there are the other dates.

16th October when Elenin is closest to Earth.

November 6 when earth possibly crosses Elenin's tail.

22 April 2012, earth's second pass through Elenin's tail.

Could be in for interesting September onward.

If anyone finds the above dates inaccurate or totally wrong, please inform. Information on various sites seems pretty much in agreement re dates.

It was also interesting to note the info on Comet Hale-Bopp that some of the Hopi Elders concluded was the blue katchina. It was blue; the longest and most visible comet in living memory and had two visible tails. And a third not visible sodium tail.

If Hale-Bopp is the blue katchina, then Elenin may be the outside influence that would cause the earth to be shaken three times or whatever as indecated in the prophecy. Again, time will tell. Then Levy, if red, may be the Purifier that arrives possible same time as the star ancestors.

What I like about all this is there is only four months to find out. I am so sick of the 'total' destruction of the planet hype.

Yes the road ahead looks rocky. If we get confirmation in the next few months it will make 2012 all the more interesting because science will have to give it some thought. Unfortunately the doomsayers will have plenty more to shout about. When are they gonna give it a break?

I can't find the video now, must have been removed but I saw one that did show the comets being trailed by a huge black cloud. This concept is something that resonated with me since reading an Arthur C. Clarke story about a plasma cloud or nebulous. The video I saw had a huge swirling black mass kind of like a hurricane but the creator was refering to it as Death Star shaped. Anyway, hope it is nothing but science has been making discoveries in the last few years and if they did know they are unlikely to tell us. This body was what I took to be the Purifier.

Here is a link looking at the idea from a different perspective for now.

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/2011/03/solar-system-sails-through-massive.html

Aha, here is the video so see for yourself

Well so much for Elenin being the Kachinas...it's breaking apart and more than likely will not survive it's perihelion...from the Spaceweather website...(It was a daily headline so I don't know how long the article will be up...so I pasted it...really short

"SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart. Observations by amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo of Castlemaine, Australia show a marked dimming and elongation of the comet's nucleus over a ten day period: http://members.westnet.com.au/mmatti/sc.htm

The behavior of Comet Elenin is akin to that of Comet LINEAR (C/1999 S4), which disintegrated when it approached the sun in back in 2000. Mattiazzo witnessed that event, too. "Yes I did observe the breakup of C/1999 S4 in July 2000," he recalls. "It was quite spectacular watching the nucleus spread out into a cigar shape over a period of days. The apparent breakup of C/2010 X1 is similar, although less visually spectacular."Comets are fragile objects, easily disrupted by solar heat. As a result, the possible breakup of Comet Elenin, while unexpected, comes as no surprise. Readers with pertinent images are invited to submit them here."

Then again...who knows

It could well break up and cause meteor showers or leonides or perhaps it may yet be brought back together and survive the passage passed the sun. Will be interesting watching the skies in the future months and years as technology continues to improve.

Saw this and thought it could be an alternative interpretation of Kachina. I do prefer the idea of comets but who knows?

The supernova, triggered by the collapse of a star 21 million light years away from Earth, began on Tuesday and could soon be bright enough to see through a pair of binoculars.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8725053/Exploding-star-to-be-visible-from-Earth-within-a-fortnight.html