Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I hate the show bleach

Biff Wellington

for the record I hate the show bleach and I love anime, but then again I'm the only anime fan that hates Dragonball Z. (that I know of)

nope i hate dbz also.

i haven't seen enough of bleach to tell if i like it. i'm into darker anime like yami no matsuei and kuroshitsuji.

That's nice. I hate apple sauce, but I love apples, but then I'm probably the only fan of apples who doesn't like apple pie.

:sleepy:

• Like 1

nope i hate dbz also.

i haven't seen enough of bleach to tell if i like it. i'm into darker anime like yami no matsuei and kuroshitsuji.

It's pretty much DBZ but with more blood.

That's nice. I hate apple sauce, but I love apples, but then I'm probably the only fan of apples who doesn't like apple pie.

I hate applesauce too, but I do like apple pie... only if it's cold though, none of that room temperature or warm crud. :no:

Bleach is too repetitive. <_< Ichigo get's his butt kicked - powers up - rinse - repeat. :sleepy:

Hubby and I have been watching Tiger and Bunny, very very funny!

I hate bleach too, there's now a white spot on my shirt that I can't get rid of!

What? :unsure: Not everyone agrees on what's their favorite show on TV...love it or hate it, 'Bleach' was quite successful in its run. I happen to think Rukia and Orihime are among the most prettiest female anime characters ever made. ^_^ 'Bleach' can add some more action like 'Trigun' is known to have. :gun: Or add gross humor of the likes of 'Shin Chan', then more people will watch it. :clap:

Edited by DeMikeDe

What? :unsure: Not everyone agrees on what's their favorite show on TV...love it or hate it, 'Bleach' was quite successful in its run. I happen to think Rukia and Orihime are among the most prettiest female anime characters ever made. ^_^ 'Bleach' can add some more action like 'Trigun' is known to have. :gun: Or add gross humor of the likes of 'Shin Chan', then more people will watch it. :clap:

I would take this opinion a little more serious except you mentioned only anime from adult swim, though I love Trigun. If you do know your stuff, i apologize, but just never take it serious when I only hear adult swim anime titles. Now had you mentioned say the dark & trying world of Berserk or the raw human emotions of the Casshern/Casshan series then I would have taken a positive opinion of bleach more serious. You might as well say Naruto is sooooo cool when they scream & we really need another Gundam series... :no::td:

Edited by BiffWellington

for the record I hate the show bleach and I love anime, but then again I'm the only anime fan that hates Dragonball Z. (that I know of)

Bleach and Dbz suck :0 I got maybe five episodes into bleach before I saw it was a dead end. Favorite animes are Naruto, Death Note (all time favorite)

while I'm not a fan of naruto, death note is awesome. I love the episode where Light is trying real hard to get the guy's wife's name & when he finally succeeds, they show her walking away than some gallows in the backgrounds as the episode ends.

• 1 year later...

I really like Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion among many others :tu:

Lol. Definite contender for post of the day.

I love Bleach! I watch it every Saturday/Sunday. Orihime is my favorite character than there's Rukia. I could go on and on but I won't.

I was sort of a fan of bleach, don't really like it anymore.

I'm sort of weird. I don't really like Dragon Ball, but I did like the character Goku.

I would take this opinion a little more serious except you mentioned only anime from adult swim, though I love Trigun. If you do know your stuff, i apologize, but just never take it serious when I only hear adult swim anime titles. Now had you mentioned say the dark & trying world of Berserk or the raw human emotions of the Casshern/Casshan series then I would have taken a positive opinion of bleach more serious. You might as well say Naruto is sooooo cool when they scream & we really need another Gundam series... :no::td:

Casshern Sins just completed it's run on AS two weeks ago. He could've fooled you good.