Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kinesis-Electrokinesis

Dallas Lake

SaBlaze seems to think he's an absolute authority on the matter here... And I don't think there's anything anyone can do to convince him otherwise. It's probably best to not waste your energy on arguing with him.

On a side note, I know how mushrooms are cultivated, but I still do not see how that makes any sense whatsoever.

Mushrooms represent modern day humans.I think the point is obvious.Kept in the dark,fed loads of...:P

Edited by SaBlaze

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaBlaze

• Hideout

• HerNibs

• Rlyeh

This is a discussion board. Debate is part of the process. Please elucidate on your ideas and then maybe they can be carefully examined.

So your theories conflict with Dr. Kaku's? Can you link to where they have been peer reviewed? We have some rather clever people on the forum that should be able to understand.

Huh? As far as I can tell you are just playing "I have a special secret, I know it's right, it's time for you to guess it." It's an old game around here. People get bored with it quickly.

I do, they are cultivated in what has recently been exuded.

Nibs

Not playing around with it.Im trying to attract other minds of significant intellectual capabilities into the discussion,to help on the matter.

Quite frankly,all that I ever posted here is an absolute truth,and now I have a request.

Gather those humans that you call "smart" that are on here,and well open a new discussion where I will PROVE all that I stated above.

However,this discussion board needs to be partially of-limits,because of the very nature of the theory.

If youre capable of securing it properly,I promise to come out with all of the related info.

Thanks

Not playing around with it.Im trying to attract other minds of significant intellectual capabilities into the discussion,to help on the matter.

Quite frankly,all that I ever posted here is an absolute truth,and now I have a request.

Gather those humans that you call "smart" that are on here,and well open a new discussion where I will PROVE all that I stated above.

However,this discussion board needs to be partially of-limits,because of the very nature of the theory.

If youre capable of securing it properly,I promise to come out with all of the related info.

Thanks

You want me to gather people to read your ideas and restrict the interaction?

Nibs

Please,dont argue with me.Here I am just trying to point you in the right direction,which is to do some research for YOURSELF.Make my assumptions wrong,prove that youre not living in anothers idea of

reality and youll soon know what I mean.

Again you display your scientific illiteracy. The burden of proof lies on you here. I have presented my ideas, which are the standard scientific ideas of modern physics. YOU are the one claiming something yet to be proven, YOU are the one pushing forth a new idea of reality, and therefore YOU must provide evidence for it. Not just say 'I know this and no one else does hahaha'.

As far as I can tell you are just playing "I have a special secret, I know it's right, it's time for you to guess it." It's an old game around here. People get bored with it quickly.

Precisely what I'm thinking.

SaBlaze seems to think he's an absolute authority on the matter here... And I don't think there's anything anyone can do to convince him otherwise. It's probably best to not waste your energy on arguing with him.

I agree. Apparently SaBlaze is the only competent physicist ( :lol: ) in the world. We have no idea, and can have no idea, of what he's talking about. And since he refuses to bring forth evidence of his claims, I suggest we all go cry ourselves to sleep wishing that we could understand his brilliance. :rolleyes:

You want me to gather people to read your ideas and restrict the interaction?

Nibs

No,I want all of their opinions on the matter,but the topic restricted to only those handful of people.

I'm not an Admin. You will have to contact one of them directly.

I'm sure many of the "smart" people have viewed your posts. If they feel they wish to respond, they will.

Nibs

No,I want all of their opinions on the matter,but the topic restricted to only those handful of people.

I'm quite sure this isn't going to happen.

You want opinions? Start a new thread and post your ideas.

Easy-peasy.

If they are valid and have supporting evidence then great. We all learn something.

If they DON'T have supporting evidence and are NOT valid, well, some one will tell you pretty quickly.

BTW - Hideout is one of the "smart people".

We even have a scientician on the board.

Nibs

Edit to fix epic moronity.

Edited by HerNibs

Again you display your scientific illiteracy. The burden of proof lies on you here. I have presented my ideas, which are the standard scientific ideas of modern physics. YOU are the one claiming something yet to be proven, YOU are the one pushing forth a new idea of reality, and therefore YOU must provide evidence for it. Not just say 'I know this and no one else does hahaha'.

Precisely what I'm thinking.

I agree. Apparently SaBlaze is the only competent physicist ( :lol: ) in the world. We have no idea, and can have no idea, of what he's talking about. And since he refuses to bring forth evidence of his claims, I suggest we all go cry ourselves to sleep wishing that we could understand his brilliance. :rolleyes:

No,actually I refuse to grant that information to the likes of you.

You know how you say,dont give a child a ...

There is a saying...you will see it on the board.

Put up or shut up.

Honestly, if you have a valid idea...post it.

This thread has been derailed enough unless your ideas can support Kinesis-Electrokinesis.

Nibs

ETA- the childish insults aren't helping.

Edited by HerNibs

Again with the air of superiority. SaBlaze is all-knowing and only a select few are allowed to glimpse the vast wonder that is his mind. You know, I was going to go into a whole thing about how if you really had science to back this up you had a duty to your fellow man to publish it and let them know, but you're probably just going to come on here with some other excuse completely circumventing any responsibility to answer anyone's questions.

This is reminding me of the solipsism thread, where every answer is either, 'because I said so', or 'you're wrong and just don't understand'. Have fun with your superiority complex SaBlaze, have fun believing you alone know the truth and everyone else is an ignorant fool. I'm done with this thread, feel free to reply back criticizing my intellect, I really don't care. ^_^

I'm quite sure this isn't going to happen.

You want opinions? Start a new thread and post your ideas.

Easy-peasy.

If they are valid and have supporting evidence then great. We all learn something.

If they DON'T have supporting evidence and are NOT valid, well, some one will tell you pretty quickly.

BTW - Hideout is one of the "smart people".

We even have a scientician on the board.

Nibs

Edit to fix epic moronity.

Hideout - apologies. I meant to type YOUR name above.

Again with the air of superiority. SaBlaze is all-knowing and only a select few are allowed to glimpse the vast wonder that is his mind. You know, I was going to go into a whole thing about how if you really had science to back this up you had a duty to your fellow man to publish it and let them know, but you're probably just going to come on here with some other excuse completely circumventing any responsibility to answer anyone's questions.

This is reminding me of the solipsism thread, where every answer is either, 'because I said so', or 'you're wrong and just don't understand'. Have fun with your superiority complex SaBlaze, have fun believing you alone know the truth and everyone else is an ignorant fool. I'm done with this thread, feel free to reply back criticizing my intellect, I really don't care. ^_^

:)

Nibs

There is a saying...you will see it on the board.

Put up or shut up.

Honestly, if you have a valid idea...post it.

This thread has been derailed enough unless your ideas can support Kinesis-Electrokinesis.

Nibs

ETA- the childish insults aren't helping.

I actually use this forum just to experience the reactions of the people on the matter.

Unfortunately,sometimes I cant come forward with all that I know,because of the very nature of the site.

For you and the rest that think are qualified,or just interested in the matter,pm me and await your code.

I actually use this forum just to experience the reactions of the people on the matter.

Unfortunately,sometimes I cant come forward with all that I know,because of the very nature of the site.

For you and the rest that think are qualified,or just interested in the matter,pm me and await your code.

Really? You came here to get reactions to WHAT? You haven't said anything substantial.

Code? Sure, pm me your code. Thanks!

Nibs

I never stated that.I did however,see that you refuse to look further than whats set by your ideals.

I dont feel superior,and Im not,Its just that I asked myself the right questions,where you blindly follow others ideas.

All I ever asked was for you to question the current scientific understanding of "reality".

Thats why I need other people to help on the matter,because just presenting my view of things would lead

to nothing more than living in MY idea of reality.The problem here is the complexity of the human mind,so

even if I explained something to you,you still might get it "wrong",because of the apparent clashing in our way of "understanding".

To really understand it you will need to "view" it for youself,and reading this post doesnt have anything to do with it.