Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Robert Baer on Iran defeating Israel

Persia

Although maybe I can ask all the others at the next big meeting, the super secret one in the cave where we plan out the media issues and geopolitical climate of the next decade. It's next tuesday, I'm sure I can get you in if you are prepared to wear a set of fake horns and wield some puppet strings.

:lol:

Good to see you back and posting again, Wyver!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• make me believe

• Erikl

• Wyvernkeeper

• odas

Because you don't know anti-Semites as good as I do. It's fairly easy to spot them, because they basically resort to the same mental sickness - Jews are somehow mythical creatures with overwhelming powers and are using these powers together to fulfill some ideology (it could be global capital, or communism, or enslavement of the non-Jews, or simple good old world domination).

Why is it surprising that worldwide Jewry comes under heavy scrutiny when their influence is so disproportionate? They put themselves out there.

These anti-Semites, like all anti-Semites, will distort history, use half-truths to justify their ideas, and without noticing it will present a different moral standards that Jews need to obey too, because of course they are not normal humans and they are suspicious so they have to prove themselves extra hard.

Israel feels it has a different set standards than the rest of the world. While Europe and the West MUST go multicultural and embrace DIEversity, Israel reserves the right to remain an ethnically pure Jewish state, and their policies enforce race laws just like South Africa pre-1994 or dare I say it, the Third Reich. There are roads in Israel that Arabs are not even allowed to drive on!

Unfortunately, this board is filled with these guys. If you call their game, they will cancel your accusation. After all, you can't fight anti-Semitism with rational thought. The ideas themselves are based on emotions, and feelings, and then the facts are gathered to enforce these ideas and feelings on reality.

These 'ideas'? What ideas? Some people call it as they see it, and do not sugar coat the facts.

Such as,

AIPAC being the largest, most lavish and influential lobby in Washington DC, bigger than the Teamsters!

Jewish ownership of virtually every media conglomerate in America (Disney (ABC), Viacom (CBS), News Corp (Fox), NBC, Universal, Harper Collins, Random House, Penguin, Newsweek, TIME, People)

Jewish command of banks and the Fed, and 11 of 13 Fed branches

etc. etc. etc.

Edited by make me believe

The only people that my prejudice does not tolerate are those who are ignorant and still unwilling to learn.

I don't want to be indoctrinated.

You have no idea about ideology or social phenomena, the reason for stereotypes is nine times out of ten misconception, fear or hatred. If that is ok with you that's fine but don't expect other people to have the same low standards. Are all American's stupid, are they all fat? Are they all gun-toting rednecks? of course not, but it serves the feelings of people outside the US to believe that they are. People accuse Jews of being rich and powerful for the same reason. It makes them feel better about themself.

All one has to do is look at how the Jewish media complex in America blocked Ted Turner from buying CBS back in 1986, which had long been a Jewish institution in New York. They balked and complained and did everything they could to prevent a Gentile from taking over their beloved CBS. Finally, they got industrialist Laurence Tisch (Jew) to buy CBS, and once this happened they breathed a collective sigh of relief. In 1999, when Viacom bought CBS, there were no such antics as Viacom was already controlled by the Tribe. ;)

Seriously though, pre-WWII Germany was highly diverse for the time period. It was also a fairly secular society and many Jews were secular, blending in with the national culture, many even converted to Christianity but that didn't matter to Hitler. Anybody with a single Jewish grandparent was destined for the gas chamber, regardless of their own religious status. Jews learned then that 'blending in' as you put it, does not serve as a defense against those truly full of hate. If anything, the events in WWII suggested to Jews that they needed to be out of cultures in other communities. Hence the entire push towards Israeli statehood and Jewish self-determination. As you know this hasn't really worked, as there is now an alliance between a lot of left wing and Islamist organisations, which contrary as it sounds are able to flourish upon their similiar perceptions of Israel. Multiple groups do unite to fight against ideas they oppose, or have you never heard the phrase 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

At that point in history, Western Europe was terrified of infiltration by the Red Left and communism from the East. Communism, a highly destructive and dangerous political ideology, was worldwide Jewry's contribution to the first half of the 20th century. Bankrolled by Jewish New York bankers Schiff, Loeb, and Warburg, the Soviet Union began exporting radicals and infiltrating and organizing splinter cells throughout Europe. Perhaps the actions of these enthusiastic communists spread throughout Europe were in some way responsible for Germany's xenophobic reaction.

But your oh so well thought out idea that Jews have somehow chosen to promote multiculturalism in order to fragment opposition to 'their group interests' (whatever that might mean,) once again is an idea that doesn't seem to have any thought behind it. What is this group agenda of which you speak. Do you think that left wing and right wing Jews have the same aspirations?

What else explains the American Jewish community's erratic coalition building and empowerment of ethnic minorities in the late 20th Century?

The NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) was founded in 1909 run almost entirely by Jews until the 1960s. The ACLU, the $outhern Poverty Law Center, the Anti-Defamation League, and many other activist lawyer groups (most are headquartered in New York, surprise) are overwhelmingly Jewish and unashamedly anti-Christian, anti-white, and anti-family values.

Since WWII, the character of America and the West has been in decline and our culture is being mocked, sued, and maligned out of existence. It is obvious that an 'elite cabal', perhaps an overly Jewish one, wants to destroy the traditional, wholesome society that my parents and grandparents used to enjoy.

I don't want to be indoctrinated.

Since WWII, the character of America and the West has been in decline and our culture is being mocked, sued, and maligned out of existence. It is obvious that an 'elite cabal', perhaps an overly Jewish one, wants to destroy the traditional, wholesome society that my parents and grandparents used to enjoy.

You have indoctrinated yourself, my attempt at reason is not an attempt at indoctrination.

If you think your culture has gone to the dogs then perhaps consider your own role in that rather than just blaming the Jews.

On holiday for a week now so if you want to rant some more it'll be to other people.

I think your time would be better spent reading some actual history.

make me believe, I'm sorry, Nazism was defeated back in 1945. Please return to the nearby library, European history section, under failed evil ideologies. Good luck :tu:.

make me believe, I'm sorry, Nazism was defeated back in 1945. Please return to the nearby library, European history section, under failed evil ideologies. Good luck :tu:.

You can't call everyone who disagrees with you a 'Nazi'.

That is the biggest mistake of Israel, overusing the words 'antisemite' and 'Nazi', because they begin to lose meaning when they are liberally applied to anyone even mildly critical of Israel or the Chosen. People worldwide are against Israel's imperialist aims. The only shills who support Israel are maybe 1/3 of American Jews and a handful of Evangelical Americans. But Evangelical America is losing its taste for endless Mideast war pretty quick. In other words, you guys had better grow thicker skin, and stop thinking anyone against murdering Palestinians is a 'Nazi', because that would mean 99% of the world are Nazis. You can't take on 99% of the world, can you?

israel_lobby.jpg

lol !

You try to disprove my allegation by posting anti-Semitic caricatures? :huh:

Listen, kinder, your hate speeches here are nothing but repetition of Mein Kampf and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Plain and simple. You are a dictionary anti-Semite. You're mind is filled with fear and conspiracy theories about Jews controlling everything. Jews are behind everything according to your twisted ideas.

So no, I will not call anyone who disagrees with me a Nazi. I will call someone who answers to the exact criteria of old school pre-1945 anti-Semitism, a Nazi, cause when it comes to my people, you two share the exact same theories. Been there, defeated, and survived the wold most well organized, cross-continental genocide. Good luck trying to get rid of us next time :tu:. Oh wait, there will be no next time :lol:.

Take care and please crawl back to that dark chapter of history you came out of.

Edited by Erikl

lol !

You try to disprove my allegation by posting anti-Semitic caricatures? :huh:

Listen, kinder, your hate speeches here are nothing but repetition of Mein Kampf and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Plain and simple. You are a dictionary anti-Semite. You're mind is filled with fear and conspiracy theories about Jews controlling everything. Jews are behind everything according to your twisted ideas.

So no, I will not call anyone who disagrees with me a Nazi. I will call someone who answers to the exact criteria of old school pre-1945 anti-Semitism, a Nazi, cause when it comes to my people, you two share the exact same theories. Been there, defeated, and survived the wold most well organized, cross-continental genocide. Good luck trying to get rid of us next time :tu:. Oh wait, there will be no next time :lol:.

Take care and please crawl back to that dark chapter of history you came out of.

How hypocritical... The only reason you enjoy the luxury and safety of being a Jewish citizen is due to Hitler-esque social and domestic policies that have for decades favored Jews and discriminated against Arabs. The strict subjugation of some parts of Palestine by threat of Israeli military force is a page right out of the play book of Uncle Adolf.

Oh I see you took out the rough anti-Semitic caricatures, and left only the "mild" one. What happened, got scarred I might report you? No I have no intention to do so. You ruined this thread from point 1 with your Nazi filth spread on three pages now.

Please, let us go back to the main issue of this thread - that is, Iran and Israel, and not Jewish world domination. :tu:

Oh I see you took out the rough anti-Semitic caricatures, and left only the "mild" one. What happened, got scarred I might report you? No I have no intention to do so. You ruined this thread from point 1 with your Nazi filth spread on three pages now.

Please, let us go back to the main issue of this thread - that is, Iran and Israel, and not Jewish world domination. :tu:

You are obsessed with Nazis! You can't help but mention them in every other post!

FYI I removed the images because I didn't want to drag this thread further off course.

Now, back to Nazis Erik!

You can't call everyone who disagrees with you a 'Nazi'.

Yes he can, he does and he did it to about 90% of UM members including me. MMB you have to understand that people like you and me are unclean in his pervers point of view. Our blood is a mix of races, our cultures are a mix of various cultures, our skincolor is a mix of many. And they, they are pure, their blood is clean, untouched by the dirt. Wait, sorry I mixed the Jewish lifeview up with the nazi handbook. Sorry my mistake. Oh, well.

This is ridiculous! :lol:

Odas, no one was calling you a Nazi, what are you complaining about? The fact that I've pointed up that the Ustasha collaborated with the Nazis? that's it?

make me believe, I am not the only person here to criticise your perverted prejudiced ideas about Jewish world domination. Yes, the most radical anti-Semites were the Nazis. Ofcourse you are not a Nazi, but you seem to share their ideas and fear of Jews controlling everything.

This is anti-Semitism and stop complaining when people take you out of that closet that you don't seem to even put an effort to hid in. At least be honest with yourself. Because you sure don't fool anyone else here. :tu:

make me believe, I am not the only person here to criticise your perverted prejudiced ideas about Jewish world domination. Yes, the most radical anti-Semites were the Nazis. Ofcourse you are not a Nazi, but you seem to share their ideas and fear of Jews controlling everything.

This is anti-Semitism and stop complaining when people take you out of that closet that you don't seem to even put an effort to hid in. At least be honest with yourself. Because you sure don't fool anyone else here. :tu:

I am not on trial here. Whenever I post something with regards to 'corruption', 'manipulation', or 'subversion' of Western Civilization, I do it knowing that if someone asks for proof, I will have it ready. So ask me for proof of my claims, and I will present it.

I am not on trial here. Whenever I post something with regards to 'corruption', 'manipulation', or 'subversion' of Western Civilization, I do it knowing that if someone asks for proof, I will have it ready. So ask me for proof of my claims, and I will present it.

And the proof is that it's "Da JOOOOOS", right? :rolleyes:

This is ridiculous! :lol:

Odas, no one was calling you a Nazi, what are you complaining about? The fact that I've pointed up that the Ustasha collaborated with the Nazis? that's it?

Erikl, numerous times people who oppose Israelie politics have been called by you anti semits and nazis. I am very critical of the impotent Bosnian government and it's politics. Am I because of that anti Bosnian or anti muslims or anti christian? Americans critisize the politics of their own government, left and right. Are they anti American? No. Those people have their own opinion. They do not put their heads into the sand but say what they think is right. Many Americans oppose their country's blind support for Israel and all the money that poores into it. Are they anti semits? Is it anti semitism because those Americans "love their children more then they hate arabs"? The world is tired of anti and pro semitism alike. Todays generation, being it German, American, Russian...is tired of being blamed (not remembered) for what happened decades before they were born. Of course the holocoust can not be forgotten and we have to strive to prevent this to happen again to anyone. But some of us had their own holocoust experience recently. But, life goes on.

Btw. I am not an ustasha and nazi colaborators were found also between the cehtniks (Draza Mihjalovic), Bosnian muslims, French, Dutch, Americans, Brits........

Please, can we have a grown up discussion about Israelie politics without implementig the Anti-Semit thing everytime someone critisizes the Israelie politics?

No odas, many people here have criticized Israel and have not been called any of these names, because they aren't. The problem with Israel is that a lot of the information people get about it is wrong, and so they based their opinions on nothing more than anti-Israeli propaganda, which is being built on very primitive prejudice against Jews. It's so integrated into these assumptions, that some don't even see it.

That said, it is well possible to criticize Israel in a normal way, and being that it's a democracy, this is what 7.5 million Israelis are doing, including me. It's unfortunate for me that I cannot raise here a debate about inner Israeli policies like being raised on the America board or the European board without someone jumping and polluting the thread with anti-Israeli propaganda, like happened in this thread btw. In most cases these threads I start are being ignored altogether and pushed by some other biased conflict related thread.

many people here have criticized Israel and have not been called any of these names, because they aren't

You're not the gatekeeper. Anyone who disagrees with you and criticizes Israel is anti-semitic. In YOUR mind. The proof is in your posts.

If you have been called that name, it's not because you criticise Israel - I'm doing it all the time. Am I an anti-Semite? no. People are being called like that when they are indeed posting anti-Semitic posts. And I'm sorry, stop jumping on the wagon, read what make me believe is writing here, it's plain ol' classic anti-Semitism. If you don't know what it is, get a dictionary. This is not they guy you want to stand up for in this case.

If you have been called that name, it's not because you criticise Israel - I'm doing it all the time. Am I an anti-Semite? no. People are being called like that when they are indeed posting anti-Semitic posts. And I'm sorry, stop jumping on the wagon, read what make me believe is writing here, it's plain ol' classic anti-Semitism. If you don't know what it is, get a dictionary. This is not they guy you want to stand up for in this case.

Insults

Ridicule

Name calling

Threats

Typical behavior for someone willing to do anything to get off topic and obscure the truth! :sleepy:

aa-anti-semitism-good-cartoon-ridiculing-it.jpg

Insults? who's insulting you? and who's threatening you? go back and crawl to that deep dark hole you came from :wacko: .

You garbage the thread with political propaganda and has no real intention to debate, just to spread your own hate-filled opinions. Then when you're shown for your true colours, your crying. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen ! :tu:

Insults? who's insulting you? and who's threatening you? go back and crawl to that deep dark hole you came from :wacko: .

You garbage the thread with political propaganda and has no real intention to debate, just to spread your own hate-filled opinions. Then when you're shown for your true colours, your crying. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen ! :tu:

You guys are so used to being "off limits" as far as criticism... Anyone who strongly disagrees with the Israeli government's world view or that of Int'l Jewry is automatically "hate-filled".

If I disagree with the Austrian government or Austrians in general, does that also make me "hate filled"?

In America and Europe, the dialogue regarding Israel never been as censored and regulated as it is today. You guys have never had it so good!

Make me believe, stop trolling the forums. Your criticism isn't made in a legitimate way, so stop hiding behind it. When you'll drop all that "Jews are controlling everything" conspiracy, which is considered anti-semitic, we can talk.

If I disagree with the Austrian government or Austrians in general, does that also make me "hate filled"?

Austrian government then no, 'Austrians in general,' then quite possibly.

Do you think about what you post before you write it? Because you seem to contradict yourself repeatedly.