Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My First Ghost Experience From 2007.

Chibears85

Okay this all happend in 2007, and I have been looking for a place to share this story!

It was a stormy night in VA (A day before the VT shooting) and winds VERY strong, making the power go out. Then right as the power went out i looked at my door and saw a blueish-clear figure and at first I thought it was just a reflecton but it moved and later I could see a face and body, as it got closer I got more scared, then it looked like my grandpa who died. And i swear it said "Dont" then "Afraid" but I was to afraid to know what it ment. The next day I was at school then i heard about a shooting at Virginia Tech, then later i was like o.O OMG thats what "DONT AFRAID" MENT! Cuz i was kinda scared thinking the guy in the VT shooting wuld come to my school and shoot us all!

Thoughts? Please share!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flashbelieve

• blue_canary

• Chibears85

I am a believer in ghost and a lot of different things. People in heaven who are dead naturaly, knows what is going on even before it happens. What you saw was your Grandpa, knowing you would be scared at what was going to happen. He went to you to tell you not to be afraid. People in heaven knows whats going on with the living. They also know when its your turn to die. People in hell has not a clue about any present or future.

Well it had to be a ghost. There's no other rational objective scientific logical explanation that could possibly explain this.

Oh i am sure that you, as the skeptic i assume you are can come up with something scientific, knowing that science dont believe in ghost, but caint prove they dont exist will come up with something scientific to try and disprove it.

Oh i am sure that you, as the skeptic i assume you are can come up with something scientific, knowing that science dont believe in ghost, but caint prove they dont exist will come up with something scientific to try and disprove it.

This post=So much fail. If YOU claim that something exists, then YOU have to PROVE that it exists. That means that science doesn't have to go around trying to disprove ghosts or other supernatural phenomena. Anyone can just make up something and say that it exists, but if we all just spent every hour of every day trying to disprove it, nothing would get done. For all of your bashing of science i'll bet you're quick to go the doctor for help huh? Darn that science!

I have not seen any rules telling me that i have to prove to any skeptic any thing that i write or any thing i believe in. If you. dont believe me, i dont give a damn. If you dont believe what people say dont read it. All you skeptics say the same thing thing, prove it. I dont have to prove it, to anybody.

I have not seen any rules telling me that i have to prove to any skeptic any thing that i write or any thing i believe in. If you. dont believe me, i dont give a damn. If you dont believe what people say dont read it. All you skeptics say the same thing thing, prove it. I dont have to prove it, to anybody.

You said that science doesn't believe in ghosts or whatever and what i said was that YOU and people like you are making the claims. When you do that YOU have to prove that they exist and until you do everyone is correct in having disbelief.