Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

NatureBoff

(Dover Demon) Other witnesses have claimed the creature had green eyes and seemingly smooth, chalky gray toned skin, three feet tall, and made a bloodcurdling noise, similar to a hawk's screech combined with a snakes hiss. But all witnesses say it had no ears, mouth, nose, or known sex. Witnesses also agree that it stalks in the trees and waits to scare its next victim.
This now sounds like a female infant of the larger sized smooth skinned grey mum. Maybe wondered off, fascinated by the bright lights and curious beings below..

Just posted:

I live in nortern nh near the vermont border. Me and a few others were out bow hunting in the middle of some remote woods when we see something just outside of our area we had bait setup for deer. It walked like a bear but it was much much larger but not as big as the local moose herd. The weirder part is we found a ravaged fisher cat body about a mile away from the spot we seen it at. Now if ya

know fishercats they got no real predators since they are nocturnal and the are very vicious i never seen teeth marks like what tore it apart. Any ideas?

This now sounds like a female infant of the larger sized smooth skinned grey mum.

What kind of creature would that be?

Just posted yesterday. The circling aspect and fright of the boxer dogs makes me think that this yellow eyed critter could be something more than a big cat:

I thought about sharing my experience as today Big Cat sightings are back in the news.

I was always a bit sceptical about big cat sightings up until the last couple of years. However I am at an age when I remember the trend to keep big cats as pets. I vaguely remember a guy who use to walk a Lion on a dog lead up and down Sutton high street when I was child. The change in the law in 1976 has always brought into question whether people released their animals into the wild as I understand it was extremely difficult, if not impossible to re-home these pets due to shear volume at the time. Up to date only a handful of people have come forward and admitted it, even though it wasn't illegal to do so until 1981. Zoo's also admit being swamped with requests but not having the space, what happened to all these animals is definitely a question that has never been answered.

I did follow stories or sightings and have seen a quite a few dubious pictures. In my heart of hearts I thought that they cannot still be about because you would need breeding populations for them to survive this long. On the plus side however the UK certainly has a climate suitable for wild cats and the food sources are certainly ample with all the farming we do.

My feelings changed in 2006 when some close friends had an experience in Cranleigh in Surrey which is a few miles from Guildford. For those who do not know the area it is probably the most rural part of Surrey with miles upon miles of farms and woodland. The friends who I will not name are the most solid people I know. Both have professional jobs in education and would certainly not strike you as people who would make up a story for no reason.

They were out as a family on a Sunday driving past Cranleigh on there way to Guildford. The car in front of them stopped and was waiting to do a right hand turn. One of them looked over to the left and saw what looked like a long black tail waving up a near by tree. At this point that is all they could see as the trunk obscured the view of what the tail was attached too. At this point two adults and two children could clearly see this tail. When the car in front made it's turn they were able to slowly creep forward in the car which gave them them the angle to clearly see what they described as being a black Panther. The size was around the size of a Labrador dog and they were approximately 25 feet away from it. They had stopped the car at this point and were trying to get a picture on a mobile phone when a car shot up behind hooting it's horn and the driver waving his hands furiously at them. They tried to signal him what they were seeing but in typical British aggressive driving he responded with the finger and mouthing obscenities at them. They decided to pull off and drove into the next lay by to let Mr Angry past. They turned around and came back but unfortunately the animal had left the scene. They never reported this as without photo evidence they even began to question themselves on what they had seen. They have only told a handful of people and prefer not to talk about it at all now, sometimes they do after a glass of wine or two and mainly in jest.

Now I would like to tell you about my experience which happened in March 2010. This took place in a small village called Storrington which is in West Sussex, approximately 8 miles from Worthing on the South Coast. I had moved in with my partner in to some new build houses which backed onto the South Downs. Immediately behind the house was a large field which the local farmer often kept Sheep on. When the field was clear it was a great place to walk the dogs. At this point we had two white Boxer dogs, the male dog is deaf so he isn't very alert when he is out. However the female who was a local character was extremely brave and would hunt rabbits given the chance on this field. Nothing seemed to frighten her and see was very inquisitive and would often run off miles away investigating things, sadly she died of cancer this year.

This all started with a chat with our neighbours, they also had a Boxer dog who they walked on that field but they knew the farmer. He wasn't pointing the finger at us but they had warned us to be careful in the field as he was getting fed up with dog walkers as he had had a couple of sheep supposedly attacked by what he thought was dogs. In all honestly it probably was dogs but my experience has put doubts in my mind. Anyway back to the story, we often walked the dogs when it was very dark in that field after they had eaten. We use to take a couple of 4 cell Maglites to keep an eye on the dogs and to check the field was clear of sheep.

This particular evening it was very dark as there was cloud cover so no usual moonlight to help. My partner and I got over the sty and let the dogs off into the field as usual. As I shone the torch about I could see the odd eyes probably rabbits that would freeze when the beam hit them. All of them were fairly far away and there was definitely no sheep. Anna (the female boxer) did her usual thing of haring off into the distance. we began to follow the small trail which leads into the middle of the field when Anna unusually returned to us and wouldn't leave our side. We thought she was tired so were going to head back when my torch caught the reflection of some eyes. These were certainly not rabbits, they were much closer, higher off the ground and had a wide space in between. It is difficult at night to gauge distance but I reckon about 25-35 feet away. Both my partner and I stood stunned and I must admit I felt nervous. We turned back and leashed the deaf dog, but allowed Anna to stay free. As we walked back I kept turning around and the eyes remained stationary. About the fourth time I shone the torch on it it began moving, however not away from us. In fact it began a semi-circular route around us, not particularly fast and I can seriously say I felt I was being stalked. You could also hear it moving through the longer grass, a sound very similar to when the dogs run through it. It made all in all two complete loops of us. We stayed very close together and quickly made it over the sty. At this point I felt safer so I tried to study it more but never made anything out visually other than those eyes.

On getting home my partner and I remained stunned. we tried to come up with explanations like another dog however nothing added up as Anna was a devil with other dogs and would always investigate. Without a doubt she had been spooked by something but what. I also believe the animal must have been dark in colour as the torch displayed nothing even though being a very powerful piece of equipment. I made no reports other than too a Big Cat sight who never responded. This year I moved from that area so I doubt I will ever get to know what it was.

Sorry this is a bit long and doesn't contain more compelling evidence. Really I think you would have to be there to feel the way I do about it. It's a thing I also don't feel comfortable talking about always so makes me wonder if their are others like me who have not spoken up.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Me: "Thanks for sharing. Very interesting details. Were the eyes a red colour by any chance? Did the critter seem to run at a very fast pace at all in a burst of short energy?"

Answer: "The eyes were yellow. I wouldn't say it ran although it is difficult to say as I could only see the eyes. It seemed to keep a constant pace which was quicker than we were walking. As I say I cant imagine what it could have been, considering the largest animal other than a dog you will encounter in that area is a Badger. It seemed much taller than a Badger."

These two were just posted which have mechanical devices not working and one has the featureless face:

I already posted this in sub-forum of a differentsection but am worried it's not that visible, I'm just interested in getting a few opinions.

Obviously there will be skeptics and that's fine. Just be civil if you don't believe and want to comment.

This happened two years ago when I was 18 and me and a group of friends went exploring in the abandoned parts of what used to be a mental asylum at Connecticut Valley Hospital. There was seven of us (guys and girls) and we were all skeptics.

Like almost any abandoned building, the place was super creepy but upon entering I instantly got this inexplicable feeling of despair or fear or something I can't really describe. We explored and although everyone was seemingly brave it was obvious everyone was at least a little creeped out.

After about half an hour I volunteered to stay by myself in what we thought was a patients old room. My friends had been gone about five minutes when I got another inexplicable sensation. I felt nauseous and apprehensive. Suddenly the room started spinning and I fainted.

At almost the exact same time two of my friends (one guy, one girl) swear they some sort of shadow or shilouete that suddenly disappeared. They claim, it was like the shape of a human but apparently saw no features. Freaked out, they decided to come find me and leave.

Unsuprisingly their fear only increased when they rushed back to the room and found me laid out unconscious on the floor. Apparently without wasting any time one of the guys grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and followed everyone else out.

I came to once we were outside and was able to walk back to the car.

Once we were driving home I happened to glance at my watch. It's a genuine Rolex Oyster Perpetual, a gift from my grandfather. It had frozen, at what more or less must have been the time when I collapsed and my friends saw the figures.

I've posted this story and other sites so I should clarify some points that have been raised already:

This was to primarily explore the abandoned Connecticut Valley Mental Hospital, it was not a ghost hunt, although he had heard some stories about the place which no one believed.

I've never before or since fainted in my life.

The watch wasn't broken from the fall. It had stopped but was working again soon afterward. It winds automatically and shouldn't have stopped at all. Also, the watch isn't old and is in good condition.

I 100% believe my friends saw something. The two couldn't lie that well.

So what do you think? Potential paranormal experience, coincidence or something else?

Ok so there's this friend of mine, she lives on 14 acres. Well ever since i started to go there frequently, i've been having trouble getting off her property. Never had trouble before i started going on a daily basis, and it's only when i leave late at night (after sun set), but today was strange, i had trouble getting onto her property. My truck got stuck so i put it in 4 wheel drive, and still wasn't moving, (yes i had my truck in drive, i've done this same routine every monday through thursday mornings for the past two months or so.). Well after about 5 minutes, i had a loud thud and my truck started moving again. Well i moved a few feet and stopped my truck, got out and looked at the spot where i got stuck in, and there was no evidence that i was stuck at all, there were no holes where my tires would have dug into the ground to get out. The only thing there was the tire marks where i had driven. It wouldn't have been an ancient burial ground, because there's sewage/water pipes, and electric wires running through the land, but there was "supposely" a murder that happened upon the land in the 1980's that a body was never found, it's believed that the body was buried on the land somewhere.

If anyone can help me figure out what this means, please feel free to give your input. Right now i'm open to anything, i've been dealing with hauntings and paranormal activity for my entire life, and not once have i run into something like this.

So the ideas that were given to me so far was that something was wrong with my truck, i'll vouch for my truck, there is nothing wrong with it. This was the first and only time that it has ever happened, if it was the transmission, it would do it more often, but it's not.

So, you believe my friends saw a 'Dogman'?

Lol Steve, I'm going to guess in this thread, the answer is yes.. Apparently ghosts, shadows, dogs, cats, dog/cat crossbreeds, sheep/cow crossbreeds, glowbirds, otters, garden gnomes, kangaroos, bigfoot, hyraxes, radio DJ April fools jokes, and most not clearly identified quad and bipedal things are dogmen.

Seems like this thread is just limping along on the OP's power to randomly CCP stories sometimes citing the source, often not, and they don't actually have to have anything to do with dogmen fairly often.

Lol Steve, I'm going to guess in this thread, the answer is yes.. Apparently ghosts, shadows, dogs, cats, dog/cat crossbreeds, sheep/cow crossbreeds, glowbirds, otters, garden gnomes, kangaroos, bigfoot, hyraxes, radio DJ April fools jokes, and most not clearly identified quad and bipedal things are dogmen.

Seems like this thread is just limping along on the OP's power to randomly CCP stories sometimes citing the source, often not, and they don't actually have to have anything to do with dogmen fairly often.

Yeah, don't quite get the connection myself, lol.

But then I'm not that familiar with this thread. I'm happy enough to wait for the OP to explain the theory of it, even if it seems pretty far-fethced.

Edited by Steve Waggonner

Yeah, don't quite get the connection myself, lol.

But then I'm not that familiar with this thread. I'm happy enough to wait for the OP to explain the theory of it, even if it seems pretty far-fethced.

It's a looong story Steve. I suggest you just read all the eye-witness reports and come to your own conclusions. It takes time for it to sink iin.

Just posted:

Before I had any visual experience with any type of cryptid I was always a believer in the back of my head. I questioned the existence of such beings because I had never seen anything like it. I am 16 years old, and have never posted my three experiences anywhere else, and very few select people know.

Experience #1:

Conditions: Day break, sunny.

Date: Early summer, 2010.

I have 3 German Sheppard's, and they have an outside kennel next to my garden. I was laying in my bed awakened by my barking dogs. I walked into my bathroom to look out the window. In the corner of my garden there was a creature that I could not explain. If I had to estimate about 7 1/2 or 8 feet tall. The creature had really wide and broad shoulders. It had reddish/brown color hair/fur. The creature also had a really bad pungent odor. I have hunted since I was the age of 13 and have never seen anything like this.

Experience #2:

Conditions: Clear, sunny day.

Date: Mid-summer 2011.

I was riding my dirt bike down an old logging road to an ash dump that was frequently used by other recreational ATV'ers. The trail I was using I had obtained permission and this was the first time it had been used since it was logged out 4-5 years ago. As I driving, I seen a brownish/redish creature dash across the trail and down a valley in front of me. I killed my dirt bike instantly and I heard something crashing through the brush/tree's down in the valley. I fired up my dirtbike and got out of there as quickly as I could. This was a very brief sighting.

Those are my personal experiences. I am prepared for some skepticism as I read posts on here before posting.

Thank you for your time.

It's a looong story Steve. I suggest you just read all the eye-witness reports and come to your own conclusions. It takes time for it to sink iin.

Yes, well unfortunatley I'm not much help in that regard as I was unconscious at the time.

Yes, well unfortunatley I'm not much help in that regard as I was unconscious at the time.

How many similar reports to those of your friends would it take for you to believe in the cryptid with a magnetic gaze hypothesis? 100? 1000?

How many similar reports to those of your friends would it take for you to believe in the cryptid with a magnetic gaze hypothesis? 100? 1000?

But they just saw a shadowy figure. Seems a bit of a leap to go from Shadow Figure to Dogman.

From reading the story do you believe that's what it was?

But they just saw a shadowy figure. Seems a bit of a leap to go from Shadow Figure to Dogman.

From reading any story he believes its a dogman

I've spent years piecing together the evidence. It goes against everything that we've been taught in the 'modern' western world, that's why it's difficult to swallow. Most civilisations, including our own in the past, believed in such creatures which can produce such a scary presence. If you just look at the bare facts, then yes, I do believe that's what they saw. Something real, flesh and blood, clever and fast enough to stay one step ahead of humanity's prying eyes. Edited by tailormaneinafog

I've spent years piecing together the evidence. It goes against everything that we've been taught in the 'modern' western world, that's why it's difficult to swallow.

Your definition of evidence appears to be stuff you dream up. In that sense it does go against the modern world, your conclusions are unsupported and you're fabricating the evidence to fit it.

Just posted:

Hell Hound It is following my boyfriend:

This would be a great kids horror book if it wasn't true.

when my boyfriend was 12, he had a nightmare that something was attacking him. When he woke up, he had scratches (and I mean BIG scratches) on his chest. Not spooky enough? Well, the next night he woke up feeling like ****, and he looked out his window. He saw this bear sized shaggy black THING looking at him as it passed by his window. (I am now considering writing this as a child/teen horror story) he said it was BIG MUSCULAR (in an over done sense, Like a muscled builder that over does it...) This thing had a lower canine that was longer than the upper, and it lacked that upper lip rumple that you see on a normal dog that bears it's teeth.) It had short, pointy ears (like a doberman?) and it's cheek was split, like ther was an opening in it, a hole of sorts seperated by a thin strip of flesh A while later, he and his brother looked out the window, and his brother saw it, too!

I can sense this thing sometimes when we go for walks. and the other night, we were inside and suddenly his hair began to stand on end. He got chill bumps, and we went outside. I could feel it there, watching us. then at midnight we felt an even more powerful presence. then at 12 01 both just dissipated

I remember seeing something of the sort. I was in my backyard at the time, around 3 pm. I was just outside enjoying the fall air, and I looked to the woods(I have woods in my whole backyard that spread out for miles and miles)and crouched under some fallen trees and underbrush I saw this weird muscular wolfman thing that looked like what you described. I freaked out and took off into my house, running up the hill to my front yard and then inside. I looked out the back window, but it was gone.

Another time, I was taking a walk around midnight, and at the corner of my street this same dog thing was just sitting there, in someone's yard. Sitting down, it was like four feet tall. I know it wasn't a normal dog, because it was eerily just sitting there, like a statue, staring off down the road. It didn't even look at me as I passed it, and for some reason I wasn't scared like the first time. I just kept walking, pretending I didn't see it, and when I looked back behind me after a few seconds, it was gone. It couldn't have ran off that quickly without me seeing it, because the woods were a ways off, and there was nowhere it could've hidden itself. Just another unexplainable occurance.

Who knows.

Could you please include sources for this material ?

From our rules regarding copyright:

2c. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

Could you please include sources for this material ?

From our rules regarding copyright:

Okay, will do from now on. They are posted in sightings and experiences forum or crypto forum http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=217633&st=0. Edited by tailormaneinafog

Ah ok, so these are all taken from old posts by other members on this forum ?

Still a good idea to link to the original posts though as it isn't clear otherwise where they are from.

Yes, they get posted all over in different places. You're right, I should still diligently do the links. Here's another one just posted: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=9&t=217731&qpid=4118322

Now given that, I'm not entirely sure bigfoot doesn't exist. I've lived in Washington for 45 years and frankly, my grandmother, who I believe to have been a VERY reliable source saw something in north eastern Washington, in 1972, right up by the Canadian border on her ranch, that she could NOT explain. Her account is a bit different than most accounts though, and it was NOT something she liked to talk about. She didn't like to talk about things she wasn't sure of; and she certainly wasn't sure of what she saw that afternoon.

She was on a small mini bike on a dirt service road heading up to a distant pasture to round up her sheep. She was chugging up a small hill when something, slightly shorter than 8' tall appeared about 20ft in front of her at the crest of the hill. I'd say her judge of height was good. She herself was 6' tall and she was also a classically trained artist (fine arts BA from OSU) with an excellent sense of perception. What ever this was was standing on two feet, and it was white to greyish white! She and it stared at each other for several seconds, both kind of frozen like deer in headlights... then, whatever it was crouched down into a ball, and rolled off the road into a ravine to grandma's left. She scrambled off her motorbike to the edge of the road and saw it stand up, and walk off into the woods. She turned around, took about 30 minutes to get back to the ranch house and dragged grandpa up there to check it out. Unfortunately, by the time they got there, it had dumped like 3" of snow and there was really nothing to see.

Grandma never claimed it was bigfoot, she never claimed or made any theories about what it was she came face to face with. It wasn't something she wanted to talk about at all. She was never prone to telling stories (the woman had no sense of humor to be honest). I dunno... she saw something not right... I don't know what though, and it didn't match the behavior or look of anything she'd ever seen before and she'd seen a lot of bear, mountain cat, weirdo humans in them hills... this she didn't believe was any of those things.

I've always found it to be a fascinating story because she was the source of the story. If my maternal grandmother had tried to tell me this story, I would have never believed her, she was an unreliable drunk (but could party like a rock star! LOL)... my paternal grandmother who had this experience was an educated, no BS, sober, and hardworking rancher.

I'm starting to think that the 'grey' connection isn't unique to the dogman type cryptid. This part of the story quoted here; "She and it stared at each other for several seconds, both kind of frozen like deer in headlights..." doesn't fit with other dogman encounters imo. This is more likely a more human-like 'bigfoot' cryptid, which I think is descended form the south american spider monkey.

Edited by tailormaneinafog

Just posted in Sightings and Experiences http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218165&st=0&gopid=4125630entry4125630:

Geeze it's been a while since I was on this forum regularly. I need to get back. School and such... however, I have a few sightings I figgered some folks may be interested in. I can't honestly remember exact dates or the like, and I'm pretty sure they're all well in the either paranormal, or serious misidentification categories.

The first was by far the most disturbing to me. This was back when I lived in Poulsbo Washington, I was heading towards Kingston from the Lofall area, going up around past Port Gamble, on highway 3. I was just passing a road I know rather well, as it's according to google maps named Salal street or something, but I'm pretty sure it still has a wooden sign saying "Hibbler Road" named after some school teachers who live in a cabin out in the woods and that's what everyone I know in the area knows it as.

Oh, it was night. Not raining (a rarity for winter in the Pacific Northwest). But my headlights illuminated something. Two red glows. I thought for certain someone put up a new reflector for their mailbox or street on the side of the road, although it was odd as the reflector was by all appearances ten or so feet above the ground. But as I neared it, they moved. Not just moved, but dramatically moved. Like the glows were attached to a body that was climbing the hill it was in. (A heavily brushed ditch, really... the road is sort of cut out of a hill, so one side has a cliff-ish thing, the other a ditch and then a sharp incline, it was on the incline).

Then I had an outline of it. You know how if your headlights catch a glint of something far away, occasionally you will sort of get a "rimglow" on it, if its a really dark object? It did that. The outline was humanoid, but HUGE, and the glows looked like strange eyes about two, three feet apart from eachother. The entire thing sort of lurchingly moved, before vanishing into the brush when I was about 100 feet off from it.

After seeing whatever it was, I felt incredibly sickened, and could barely drive. I even scraped by grandmother's car against one of those metal protector things they put on the side of the road to keep you from driving off cliffs... I was just swerving and woozy and had a pounding headache for hours and hours.

A few days later, I went back out, as a followup, and checked the area in daylight. Didn't see any footprints except for some horse hoofprints. (Lotta people ride horses recreationally along highway 3 in the area as they move to the entrance of Pope and Talbot logging roads)

The other sightings I had were in California. I spent about 4 months up there as sort of a transient homeless sort for a variety of reasons, but during this I saw some...wierdass stuff. The area is Elk Grove/Sacramento. I spent allot of time out east of Elk Grove though... and honestly...

I will say, as soon as you reach an old inn/restaurant thingy called the Sloughhouse, I swear things just get wierd.

The Sloughhouse itself has all sorts of legends of simple ghost haunting type stuff that all the locals told me. I can safely say I know ten different people who say you can see someone in a rocking chair out on the front porch at the dead of night. Although I can't say I ever saw anything there.. but it's past there that got to me. We often traveled from the Sloughhouse to a old near-ghost town called Fiddletown. But the road, well, I'll just list some of the things we saw.

My current roommate and best friend at the time saw what she calls a "Half a horse", as she was looking out a window, she saw, standing on the side of a road, a horse. Well, the back half of one. Like it was split straight in half, just standing there. No front, and nothing else. This was in a large field with nothing else really there.

We, on one of our trips, all five of us in the car saw what we came to call "The figures". They varied in size, and detail, but always seemed to be almost like, watermarks almost. Like they weren't definate at all. Almost humanoid shaped 'stains' on like, a photograph, but moving, and in real life. They all had a pronounced, long, almost just... sad shape to them. I guess sort of like a figure in some kind of bedsheet? Like a classic ghost almost. No limbs, but you could tell what they were doing, and we could all tell when they were looking at us.

We saw a bunch of, well, whatever they were. At one point all of us saw what appeared to be two of these things, just sitting on the side of a freeway, they were large, like twenty or so feet tall, and just looked towards us, then back down to the ground, and faded away into nothing. At one point my roommate and another of her friends swore they saw an especially large one slowly following the car, just, trying to keep up, drifting along the road behind us before we finally outdistanced it. Another time, we drove straight through one... and felt, just horrible. Like when you see a starving dog whimpering, sort of? I should note, we could never quite "see" these things. It wasn't like they were some ghostly figure, it was more like they were...watermarks on reality. I'm not sure how to explain it. Like they were only partially exposed. Like if you have a camera on a really slow shutter speed for like, night photography. (like a five minute shutter or something) and someone pokes their head in the side of the picture for only a few brief moments. Like an "almost" there feeling, although the shapes were just as undefined as their presence in our vision.

The other sighting (that I remember) we all had was a dog that was just too large, and had a bizarre shape. At first we thought it was a cow or a horse crossing the road. (this one was during the day) as it was HUGE. We saw it walk behind a street sign, and its head was at the top of it. It also had really long legs, Disproportionately so. It also had this long body and it looked at us as it crossed the road. Err.. I'm putting a picture here, and I know it's not at all like what I saw, but my roommate said it "felt" similar to what we saw. http://www.barpakis....antasy/yeth.jpg in case this link's broken, it's the Yeth Hound of 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual.

It wasn't a brief occurence either, as we then saw it walking down the road when we past the crossroads it was crossing. It was STILL huge.

One of the passengers said it had red eyes, but honestly, I think he may have imagined them. The guy has a tendency to get nervous, and then start seeing things everywhere, and he hadn't slept.

Anyway! Anyone have similar experiences? Especially out past the Sloughhouse. Same with south towards Thornton, actually.

• 1 month later...

This one is a new type, were the video captures the howl of a two-legged dogman type cryptid. I couldn't manage to play it myself, but the link is GEORGIA WEREWOLF/DOGMAN SIGHTING

PLEASE READ THIS!!

This is the original footage of the night we caught the Beast on tape. To clarify a few things; YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEEING ANYTHING. We didn't actually get the Beast on camera, but you can still hear the howls. Alex (guy who screams "WHAT THE ****!?") did see it, and it was definitely not a dog, coyote, bobcat or any other recognized species. The animal that chased us that night ran on two legs and was large enough to take down a deer with little effort. I apologize for my sloppy camera work, but it was very dark (the camera didn't have night vision) and I was too busy sprinting up the road to turn around and get footage. This isn't the first time we've seen it, either. The sightings started about 4 years ago and continue to this day. I don't believe in "werewolves". In fact, the only reason the title says "WEREWOLF" is that it flows a little better than "bipedal canine cryptid". I personally believe that these animals are a species of intelligent bipedal canid. I even have a theory as to why they developed these traits - I think they may have evolved things like upright posture, semi-opposable thumbs, abnormal intelligence and incredible strength in order to compete with our own ancestors. Over time they learned how to evade humans when necessary. Because of their opposable thumbs and modified skeletal structure, they not only have the ability to walk upright, but to climb trees as well. Keep in mind, these theories are based solely upon our experiences and all of the other sightings I have read. Everything I've learned about these animals however indicates that they are a naturally occurring species rather than some kind of supernatural shapeshifter.

Here's an image of the South American Guarani dogman-type cryptid, the Luison. Notice the similarity to the UK road crossing footage and the number of toes displayed.

post-94765-0-93347900-1325328180_thumb.p

Notice the similarity to the UK road crossing footage and the number of toes displayed.

But...the UK road crossing footage, if we're thinking the same thing (white, leggy animal springing across a road?) was a confirmed fake; the people making it were making a movie, and there is another video where they show the same creature walking out of an alley toward the camera, and its clearly fake.