Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You thought you knew what a horseshoe was..

EllJay

Is there anyone besides me who find this picture quite disturbing?

I mean WTF? :blink:

hoof-shoes-ll.jpg

Maybe to have been found at some kinky Nevada brothels, but I would scream like a girl if I saw a women walking down the street with them. :ph34r:;)

This is definitely something for the People of Walmart "catwalk".

Shoes made in the style of real horses' feet and legs are to be sold at the National Hunt Festival in Cheltenham.

A carbon-fibre hoof and up to 5,000 individual horse hairs make up the £1,300 shoes which were created by a team of fashion designers.

The knee-length and ankle-length shoes were commissioned to celebrate 100 years of the famous National Hunt festival, which begins on Tuesday.

Three pairs will be sold with proceeds going to the Prostate Cancer Charity.

Model Louise Dainton, 25, who posed on a turf catwalk wearing the human horseshoes, said: "I'm not sure they are for everyone but I definitely want a pair of hooves."

Source

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EllJay

• The Silver Thong

• conspiracybeliever

• Mistydawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone besides me who find this picture quite disturbing?

I mean WTF? :blink:

hoof-shoes-ll.jpg

Maybe to have been found at some kinky Nevada brothels, but I would scream like a girl if I saw a women walking down the street with them. :ph34r:;)

This is definitely something for the People of Walmart "catwalk".

Source

Isee they have knee length and "calf length!" hahahahaha!!!:lol:

No comment so ignore this post lol

Ok I can`t help it but I don`t mind that. Any chick that can pull that off has to be a wild one.

Isee they have knee length and "calf length!" hahahahaha!!!:lol:

Yeah, I get a Centaur-feeling that is a bit uncomfortable. :unsure2:

1262210308PQx7av.jpg

No comment so ignore this post lol

Ok I can`t help it but I don`t mind that. Any chick that can pull that off has to be a wild one.

Talk about a wild horse.

A kick in the bollox from those shoes might put a dent.

Talk about a wild horse.

A kick in the bollox from those shoes might put a dent.

You have to know how to ride my friend and sometimes the risk out ways the consequence :P

I seriously feel sick to my stomache looking at that picture. :blink:

Edited by conspiracybeliever

I seriously feel sick to my stomache looking at that picture. :blink:

But the leather seats in cars and the shoes many wear and the purse many carry just don`t have fur on them. I would love to see a candid camera clip of a steak being served in a restaurant with the hair stil on as many fish dishes still have the scales still on. The use of animals by man is completly normal. For hundreds of thousands of years animals used man or pre man as food. Ok we are all animals and yes minks never wore human skin but

But the leather seats in cars and the shoes many wear and the purse many carry just don`t have fur on them. I would love to see a candid camera clip of a steak being served in a restaurant with the hair stil on as many fish dishes still have the scales still on. The use of animals by man is completly normal. For hundreds of thousands of years animals used man or pre man as food. Ok we are all animals and yes minks never wore human skin but

That doesn't make me feel any better about anything. :P Are there other animals that eat their young?

Its the hoof-thing that turns me off.

I mean, a Indian in a bear or wolf-skin with head and all isn't that appalling.

I would like to see bear-feet shoes, bet that would be a hit on the French catwalks. :rolleyes:

arikara-indian-wearing-bear-skin-edward-curtis-photograph.jpgstock-photo-warrior-in-the-wolf-skin-low-key-studio-shot-64405456.jpg

That doesn't make me feel any better about anything. :P Are there other animals that eat their young?

I've heard that hampsters do. :yes:

Those would go great with a Pan-style Halloween costume for girls/women! A little weird for everyday wear, but I could totally see them for costume use! Of course, there are few people willing to pay that much for a Halloween costume, much less just the shoes of a costume. I would, if I had the money. . .but then, I'm very elaborate with my Halloween costumes. :P

That doesn't make me feel any better about anything. Are there other animals that eat their young?

I think a good portion of them will, actually. Certain fish and rodents are probably the most popular, but there are insects and larger mammals that do it as well. It's called filial cannibalism. There aren't very many warm fuzzies to be found in the animal kingdom. Humans certainly aren't exempt from that rule, either. We might not eat our young, but we sure do find other horrible things to do to one another.

Like unleashing horse hoof shoes upon the world. :lol: