Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The predictions of Daniel Logan, a psychic

Mike 215

In his book, THE RELUCTANT PROPHET which was published in 1969, he made a number of predictions that turned out to be true.

As a massive hurricane is now heading for New York, he made the following prediction when question under a trance:

Question: Just how will New York be destroyed?

Answer: There will be a great storm. A hurricane with the strenghth and force of ten hurricanes, shall sweep up along the eastern coast of the US and destroy much of the present shoreline by inundation.

Question: what are the warnings that NYC will be destroyed?

Answer: Another warning will be tremors in the earth, earthquakes, that will be felt across the country. New York City will also experince these (Note: the city experienced its strongest earthquake in overr 60 years last week)

"Inflation faces your country. In the eary 1970's there will be a depression in which many small businesses will fail:strikes, rises in prices, and a shortage of emplyment will previal in the US.

"Natural cataastrophies, in the US as well as in other parts of the world, will be much in evidence. The climatic now occuring in the world will become more noticeable. The spring and fall will be things of the past, and the climate of the earth will be one of extremes of heat and cold.

" The value of all monies shall decrease, and even gold will be devalued. This will occur first in England. The most secure place for money will be in Japan,which ,within THE NEXT THIRTY YEARS, WILL BECOME THE FOREMOST INDUSTRAIL NATION OF THE WORLD. THERE WILL BE A NATURAL DISASTER THERE, BUT ENOUGH WILL SURVIVE TO MAKE OF THAT COUNTRY ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED ON EARTH. (March 2011, earthquake)

Logan was the only psychic who predicted accurately that the Vietnam War would last for many years. All the other psychics were predicting the war would be over in year or two.

Unless things have changed overnight, Hurricane Irene isn't a "hurricane with the strength of ten hurricanes". It's a category 3 storm, nasty but not exactly rare.

• Like 2

In his book, THE RELUCTANT PROPHET which was published in 1969, he made a number of predictions that turned out to be true.

As a massive hurricane is now heading for New York, he made the following prediction when question under a trance:

Question: Just how will New York be destroyed?

Answer: There will be a great storm. A hurricane with the strenghth and force of ten hurricanes, shall sweep up along the eastern coast of the US and destroy much of the present shoreline by inundation.

Question: what are the warnings that NYC will be destroyed?

Answer: Another warning will be tremors in the earth, earthquakes, that will be felt across the country. New York City will also experince these (Note: the city experienced its strongest earthquake in overr 60 years last week)

"Inflation faces your country. In the eary 1970's there will be a depression in which many small businesses will fail:strikes, rises in prices, and a shortage of emplyment will previal in the US.

"Natural cataastrophies, in the US as well as in other parts of the world, will be much in evidence. The climatic now occuring in the world will become more noticeable. The spring and fall will be things of the past, and the climate of the earth will be one of extremes of heat and cold.

" The value of all monies shall decrease, and even gold will be devalued. This will occur first in England. The most secure place for money will be in Japan,which ,within THE NEXT THIRTY YEARS, WILL BECOME THE FOREMOST INDUSTRAIL NATION OF THE WORLD. THERE WILL BE A NATURAL DISASTER THERE, BUT ENOUGH WILL SURVIVE TO MAKE OF THAT COUNTRY ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED ON EARTH. (March 2011, earthquake)

Logan was the only psychic who predicted accurately that the Vietnam War would last for many years. All the other psychics were predicting the war would be over in year or two.

Without dates mentioned in his predictions they are completely useless. Given enough time almost anywhere will experience a natural disaster. And claiming a coastal city will experience a destructive storm sometime in its future is hardly paranormally insightfull.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, those predictions are not much to shake a stick at.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

Daniel Logan said that the course of the Mississippi would be changed. We are in the middle of that happening right now! This is amazing because he predicted this 50 years ago. I have the book that people are quoting it from.

1 minute ago, Etak said:

Daniel Logan said that the course of the Mississippi would be changed. We are in the middle of that happening right now! This is amazing because he predicted this 50 years ago. I have the book that people are quoting it from.

It's been changing since it was created during the glacial floods. The Indians that lived on knew it was happening when it was happening and moved their villages accordingly.  

All rivers erode and change course. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Etak said:

Rivers are constantly changing. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's been changing since it was created during the glacial floods. The Indians that lived on knew it was happening when it was happening and moved their villages accordingly.  

All rivers erode and change course. 

Imagine that, "predicting" a river will change course...lol I can't believe that this Daniel Logan character isn't in a mental institution. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Imagine that, "predicting" a river will change course...lol I can't believe that this Daniel Logan character isn't in a mental institution. 

I predict the highest tide will be when the moon is overhead. :yes:

• Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

I predict the highest tide will be when the moon is overhead. :yes:

You should start a religion and i can share the profits with you. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

You should start a religion and i can share the profits with you. :D

I predict Australia will eventually hit Asia.

.......in a few million years.

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

I predict Australia will eventually hit Asia.

.......in a few million years.

...oh your good. Got this weeks PowerBall numbers?

18 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...oh your good. Got this weeks PowerBall numbers?

Same as my bike padlock. :o

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

Same as my bike padlock. :o

Expect something wonderful and life changing in the mail. ;)

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Can't take Daniel Logan serious. Predictions are all bologna. Prime example Ms Cleo, Fraud  Sylvia Brown, Fraud. I can sit up here and say it will be a huge volcano that will wipe out Hawaii within the next 50 yrs, That will give me many years a nice chunk of a window of time (To make sure my fake prediction manifest itself) in order to trick people into believing that I'm the great psychic prediction master.