Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Born into a secret Bloodline Order -

darkbreed

Since a very young little kid I have been involved with the occult, esoteric, magic, symbolism, secret orders & Societies etc, mainly because I was born straight into it, having a father who was a Grandmaster of a smaller Order in my home country Norway.

This Order was a family-based order going from kin to kin as far as leadership goes. It goes back to the 1100's in Switzerland, and have remained a fairly unknown secret order away from any form of the general public, media, history and so on. The order itself was established 13th October of 1307 , interestingly the same date the Knight Templars officially were dismantled. This was however not a coincidence, as the Order was indeed founded by ex-Knight Templars who made sure it would have its foundation date the very same date of the fall of Knight Templars so that symbolically they truly never got shut down at all but indeed continued their work the very same day under a new name, in a completely different locations, and under the uttermost strict secrecy as to their existence.

However, this Order did not represent the Knights Templars, as Knights Templars were one of several influencing groups that merged and collaborated with the foundation and structure and systems of practice of this new Order. Some of these other's that took part were the early Rosicrucians, some of those earliest ones later known as Freemasons, Christian Mystics and a few individuals with background in other orders and practices, from alchemy to various forms of magic. Some of these members remained active only within this newly established Order, while a few others also took part in the construction of the groups they came from, to create that which became the Rosicrucian Order and the Freemason Order, yet these other Orders that were emerging did not have any affiliation or even knowledge about The Order itself, or that some of their own members were also members in such an order.

Thus the Order maintained the highest level of secrecy, and only a few handfuls of people were at any time member during the first period of its existence. Members had been extremely thoroughly screened and monitored for long periods of time before they actually were considered candidates for membership. Then another period of close follow-up and inspection of the ones deemed possible candidates followed, where everything they did, said or spent their time with was carefully reported to the inner circle of the Order. Once they felt this process was properly achieved the final thing to do was select a few of the ones considered most worthy candidates from the group of different people that had been considered for the order. This selection process was done by the higher ranked members together with the Grandmaster of the order, and other highly trusted initiates of the Inner Circle, and they would discuss the pro's and con's for each candidate left after this selection process and make a vote on whether a certain candidate should be qualified for membership or not.

As soon as they had their qualified candidates ready that they felt would be of a good contribution to the Order, time would be spent to indirectly suggest and question them about certain interests in the esoteric and occult arts, their practice and knowledge, in a very subtle and friendly way to not arise suspicion since they were at this moment still not accepted as members but held out in the dark knowing nothing of the Order or that they had even been through such a long period of studies by the Order. Several other tests and experiments had been carried out on these candidates during their "review process", such as testing loyalty, their ability to keep secrets, how they would act and be towards other members, friends, and general public, test their morals & ethics, and other relevant things the Order felt was necessary to guarantee the most noble and honorable of trustworthy men to qualify as members in the final stage.

With all this done and concluded, the ones that had yielded the best overall results through all tests, would be whispered in the ears about a possible secret order looking for men like themselves, explaining as well some of the basics of the Order's purpose, practices and structure. Then their reactions would be carefully observed in regards of what they had been told now, though still none of them knowing exactly what order was being whispered about, or who were in it, or who was leading it.

This was the real point in the process where finally the Order would reveal itself to them, assuming they had all stood the very last test as well which most whom had gotten this far usually did. Now they would be invited to spend some time with a couple of the other Brothers, to get to know each other, learn some of the basics of the Order, its history, its work and purpose. Shortly after that, they would finally get to actually visit the temple of the Order itself, and at last receive the first Initiation into the Brotherhood and swear the strict Oaths which that consisted of. Then they slowly moved up in ranks and degrees as they persuaded their new dedication to the Order and its Work, participating in the different rituals, ceremonies, mystical and esoteric teachings and other practices.

As an Order it has maintained itself more or less unknown to the public, and very few have had the privilege of being a member through all these hundreds of years it has existed since it was founded. In fact, it rarely had more than a couple hundred members in total alive at the same time. But, its purpose was not to keep the knowledge, insights, teachings and its general work away from the public, but rather the opposite, its work was to spread such to those people around them, in the gentlest ways and through philosophical discussions and participation in various arts and influencing different other orders and societies of the time.

Even though one can say that the Order itself is an off-spring of various other orders, groups and societies, as well as specific individuals of the time, it gained and maintained its very own sophisticated way of keeping itself both secret but at the same time spreading its work by influencing the society of those days and all the way up to modern day by what can be called a "seeding process" where certain elements have been revealed to the public in ways that does not trace back to the Order itself. Through its members that were in turn part of other early groups, societies and orders, elements of the more important aspects of the work was being gently injected into the practices and systems of such other groups and in turn becoming a solid part of those groups practices, some of these were groups such as the Freemasons and Rosicrucians as well as others as time went on through the centuries.

With that the Order functioned as sort of core, the inner Base, of various teachings, practices and activities which were spread into the other societies & orders, which made the Order itself fairly well hidden, in the shadows of all, hardly anyone knowing about it, yet it managed to have great influence upon society.

Time still was moving, and new generations came forth, other orders formed, and some were closed down - the Order managed to make sure to get some of the greatest men of both the newly forming orders as well as from those closing down, thus always building upon and improving their own work and teachings, while at the same time maintaining the real core and tradition of itself, including its function and purpose towards the future.

This Order is a direct bloodline order, as far as the leadership goes, meaning that the Grandmaster is always the older living son of the previous Grandmaster at his resignment, or the closest kin if no son was had - such as the son of the brother or sister of a previous Grandmaster. This has been the case and still is the case, and will continue to be the case. The Grandmaster is however free to select another most trustworthy high ranking member as the next Grandmaster in the case there is no suitable blood related kin, and thus initiate such a member into the highest degree to maintain the Order and preserve its presence. So far, this has not been needed, and would only be considered if any of the closest kin of the Grandmaster would not be determined suitable to continue the Order.

Since I grew up with the last living Grandmaster, my own father, I was basically born into these matters, and early on I was trained and taught that one day it was me who would be taking over the leadership and make sure of the survival of the order, its teachings, and most importantly its secrecy and limited amount of very few selected members whom all got their own tasks and work to carry out by the Order as individuals where certain aspects of the Order was taught to others by these various people, its origin was never revelead to others than the highest initiates and closest members.

After the death of my father, the Order went into a dormant state, a "sleeping period", where I was being taken care of by other high initiates and the family involved with preserving the work and teachings of the order, until I would be ready to carry on the work myself and rebuild the Order and once again activate its work and spread its teachings. This period lasted about 15 years. The Order has been under my leadership for a few years now, and I am now working on regrouping old members and relatives of such, as well as finding new members due to the time that has gone with very little activity by the Order - something which was caused by the previous Grandmaster, my father, dying young and unexpectedly in an accident where I myself, the oldest son, had barely just turned 12 years old.

And thus ending a long story, this is how I got introduced to Freemasonry as well as other secret orders & societies, having been involved of sorts since birth, even though I was not introduced directly to the Freemason Order until I was around 25 years old, and some other orders a bit earlier such as the Rosicrucian Order at around age 20, and various other Orders at different periods of time.

For me, the occult, esoteric, magick, rituals, ceremonies, symbolism, mysticism, and so on have always been a part of my life, and is completely natural and common for me. Never having had an experience of life without it, it is a completely normal part of daily life, and it will always remain that way as well.

Now, I am the one with sons, which will be introduced to the mysteries and the Order when at an appropriate age, as I myself was introduced to it all by my father way back then. This has now been active as an Order, by direct family blood line throughout its existence from the very beginning, dating back almost 1000 years. I will do my part for the next 1000.

In Light & Darkness,

G:M. Edward Alexander

*snip*

Where does " your order" stand on Christians?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed redundant quote
  • Like 1

*snip*

interesting part of me doesnt trust what your talking about, but another part of me is intrigued. all ways wanted to join the masons but thought it could be unchristian and talk of rituals puts up red flags for me. i naturally have premonitions and lucid dreams as well as having experiences with supernatural entities. ive heard that other people with o rhesus negative blood have weird experiences as well. i think it was your astral projection post that had angels and judeo-christian stuff in it, would you be able to tell me about some of your experiences.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed redundant quote

One thing immediately stood out to me...

You state this 'secret order' was founded on 13 October 1307, the exact date that the

Knights Templar were massacred... That makes no sense...

The very few knights that survived the surprise massacre would have had far too much on their

minds just to escape, regroup and then reform, to establish a new order that very same day...

I can't buy the Knights Templar thing... They were totally crushed that day, and those few

who survived were hunted down like criminals for a long time thereafter - and while others

have come along at later dates claiming tie-ins to the Order... It ceased to exist - as did

virtually all of the members...

• Like 1

I can't buy the Knights Templar thing... They were totally crushed that day, and those few

who survived were hunted down like criminals for a long time thereafter - and while others

have come along at later dates claiming tie-ins to the Order... It ceased to exist - as did

Not necessarily, many members of the Templar joined the Knights Hospitalier, while one part of the organization in Portugal renamed themselves the Order of Christ. Portugal was sort of a safe haven for Templars at the time.

• Like 1

True some Templars would have escaped. For me the big hole in that point is that those surviving Templars are not going to form a brand new order on the same day their old one got smashed to pieces. If there was any kind of organization it would have been focused on regrouping and fighting back. It wasn't until November 22nd that all Templars in Europe were targeted. So the whole formation story sounds like bulk.

Edited by Corp

True some Templars would have escaped. For me the big hole in that point is that those surviving Templars are not going to form a brand new order on the same day their old one got smashed to pieces. If there was any kind of organization it would have been focused on regrouping and fighting back. It wasn't until November 22nd that all Templars in Europe were targeted. So the whole formation story sounds like bulk.

Oh no doubt, the Templars were still reeling from the destruction of their power base, seizure of lands and funds, and the capture and torture of many of their members.

interesting part of me doesnt trust what your talking about, but another part of me is intrigued. all ways wanted to join the masons but thought it could be unchristian and talk of rituals puts up red flags for me. i naturally have premonitions and lucid dreams as well as having experiences with supernatural entities. ive heard that other people with o rhesus negative blood have weird experiences as well. i think it was your astral projection post that had angels and judeo-christian stuff in it, would you be able to tell me about some of your experiences.

Funny thing you think that. In fact in Norway, where I'm from, you HAVE to be Christian to join the Freemason order. They won't accept any atheists or any other religious beliefs. In most of the world however you just need to believe in some sort of Supreme Being to join. Regarding Rituals, that's done in the Church too, as well as ceremonies.

Not sure what you're referring in the end there, where did I post something about angels and judeo-christian stuff? Maybe you're referring to the rituals, such as the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Evocation of the Angels, etc?

Funny thing you think that. In fact in Norway, where I'm from, you HAVE to be Christian to join the Freemason order. They won't accept any atheists or any other religious beliefs. In most of the world however you just need to believe in some sort of Supreme Being to join. Regarding Rituals, that's done in the Church too, as well as ceremonies.

Not sure what you're referring in the end there, where did I post something about angels and judeo-christian stuff? Maybe you're referring to the rituals, such as the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Evocation of the Angels, etc?

might of been some one elses thing i was remembering, what kind of qualities would i need to get into an order. im even more intrigued now that you mentioned you have to believe in one surpreme god to get in.

Not necessarily, many members of the Templar joined the Knights Hospitalier, while one part of the organization in Portugal renamed themselves the Order of Christ. Portugal was sort of a safe haven for Templars at the time.

I agree I was off in my statement about 'virtually all' - my bad...

My point though about the Order dying still holds though... Once the central core of the

order was destroyed/imprisoned, and since their main Official reason for existence was gone

(defense of the Holy Land), they ceased to exist as an Order... That, and a vast amount of the

fortunes the Order had amassed by 'banking' (letters of credit), trade and donations were

seized by the local Lords/rulers (most notably the King of France - can't remember his name)

so they were dealt a massive blow financially as well...

Their surviving members either joined other Orders (with their own Charters and Agenda's)

or just left and started farming (or something)...

edit: throw in the Papal Dissolution of the Order and the

ever possible threat of Ex-Commuication (very important back

then).. Few would risk joining a continued Order...

Edited by Taun

So, let me see if I'm reading this correctly. You were born into this super secret, super old order and it was handed down to you to take over and lead and pass on to your children? Yet you come onto a very public forum website and tell the entire story of how it was started and how you bring in new members? Forgive me if I call BS.

• Like 1

One thing immediately stood out to me...

You state this 'secret order' was founded on 13 October 1307, the exact date that the

Knights Templar were massacred... That makes no sense...

The very few knights that survived the surprise massacre would have had far too much on their

minds just to escape, regroup and then reform, to establish a new order that very same day...

Yeah. That's the date they sat down to officially establish it as a new Order. Some templars were massacred yes, but you would be ludicrous to think they managed to massacre all 15 000 of'em at the same time and place. Large amounts of probably thousands got away, and in addition there were most likely even more "unaccounted" templars that has been initiated into the order and been taught the practices etc without necessarily being official members. Templars sharing their rituals and ceremonies, practical work and activities etc, with other people, friends, family, and so on as well. In addition, it was and still is very common that several members of an order create other orders of their own, both together and also individually with yet others involved.

Now, I can't know for sure exactly what happened and how it was arranged back then since so much time has passed and I dont have any complete records detailing every little event taking place, but it is also possible that those templars that founded the new Order at that date might already have been warned about what was going to happen in good time before, and thus perhaps was not even at the location where the others got killed at all. It almost seems that may be, since they managed to establish the order that day, as if to not even leave 1 single day "downtime" but a direct continuous activity. But in this case, they now kept themselves extremely private and never in public, hidden away in deepest secret with only a handful of other fellow members knowing about it and each other.

And that marked how our Order went into a deep invisible and quiet phase, doing all their work in complete silence away from all other people. They actually made a temple on a small island where they did their work and used this for quite some time as the main meeting ground and work place before starting to spread more out through the countries. The ruins of the temple, consisting of Two Pillars (which also is a very important Masonic symbol), were used for initiations into a degree system split in 2 parts, where a certain amount of degrees and practices related to one of the pillars, and the other part of of degrees related to the second pillar - and thus the initiations into the degrees took place inside the correctly corresponding pillar, where 12 degrees where split in 6 degrees for each of the pillars.

ogoztowerssmall.jpgogozislandsmall.jpgogoz1small.jpg

ABOVE - Ruins of the old Temple of 2 Pillars

The Templars never ceased to exist. They went off the grid. Wouldnt you done the same knowing you'd be lynched if anyone saw or recognized you? So, they continued their work, bur more hidden away, and with utter most secrecy.

For the Order I belong to, they also had some of the earliest Freemasons and Rosicrucians along with them, as well as a couple other individuals from orders / groups no longer known by name. This time period pretty much marked the start of both Freemasonry, Rosicrucians and my Order appearing together because of connections with each other, though still remaining as, or perhaps even splitting into, 3 separate and different orders.

I agree I was off in my statement about 'virtually all' - my bad...

My point though about the Order dying still holds though... Once the central core of the

order was destroyed/imprisoned, and since their main Official reason for existence was gone

(defense of the Holy Land), they ceased to exist as an Order... That, and a vast amount of the

fortunes the Order had amassed by 'banking' (letters of credit), trade and donations were

seized by the local Lords/rulers (most notably the King of France - can't remember his name)

so they were dealt a massive blow financially as well...

Their surviving members either joined other Orders (with their own Charters and Agenda's)

or just left and started farming (or something)...

edit: throw in the Papal Dissolution of the Order and the

ever possible threat of Ex-Commuication (very important back

then).. Few would risk joining a continued Order...

Yes that is pretty much correct, they did survive, a lot of the members, but changed names and established new orders, such as the Order I'm in, and not unlikely that several of them went into both Freemasonry and Rosicrucian orders as well since all three of these orders came around about the same time period, and did collaborate some with eachother as well.

So, let me see if I'm reading this correctly. You were born into this super secret, super old order and it was handed down to you to take over and lead and pass on to your children? Yet you come onto a very public forum website and tell the entire story of how it was started and how you bring in new members? Forgive me if I call BS.

Yes, born into it, and yes I took over after my father died. Really nothing odd or special about that, to the contrary quite common within these orders.

And yes I come here to tell it in a public forum, because i want the general public and average joe to be able to get the story, and also because its an appropriate place to let a few people in on the story. It's nothing new though, nor am I some random guy just stumbling in here, posting my story, and leave it at that. Been a member and moderator here for many years, and I like the place, its not the only place I'm putting out my information. I told about this and my involvements with these secret orders many years ago, more than half a decade ago I first started going more public and share my insights and knowledge obtained from first-hand personal experience on the inside with others for their own benefit.

I'm still an active member, not only of my own Order, but several others as well such as the Freemason Order, the Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Order of Noble Knights of Co-Creation, ThAOI, and more.

Yeah. That's the date they sat down to officially establish it as a new Order.

Why would they establish a new order when the Templars outside of France were still active and safe at that point of time?

What is the purpose of your original post? Are you trying to recruit new members? Trying to let the public in on the big secret? This doesn't make sense as you state yourself:

....most importantly its secrecy and limited amount of very few selected members whom all got their own tasks and work to carry out by the Order as individuals where certain aspects of the Order was taught to others by these various people, its origin was never revelead to others than the highest initiates and closest members.

By publishing your story on U-M, you expose the secret AND U-M has a LOT of members that now have access to your story. This seems to be at cross-purposes to your Order's philosophy of secrecy.

Agreed. Sort of contradicts himself doesn't he.

Also nothing posted was anything new to anyone who's studied history and/or secret societies.

• Like 1

What does a secret order do?

It's a secret :ph34r:

But seriously folks.. In Canada, I've been told by friends and family who are Masons that it's just a drinking club these days.. I've also been told that it's still holds power in the States and England, and there's still benefits to being a member there.

Edited by Cigarette Smoking Man

But seriously folks.. In Canada, I've been told by friends and family who are Masons that it's just a drinking club these days.. I've also been told that it's still holds power in the States and England, and there's still benefits to being a member there.

The best 'secret society' in Canada is Possum Lodge...

"Quando omni flunkus, moritati."

Edited by Taun

Why would they establish a new order when the Templars outside of France were still active and safe at that point of time?

Probably because they knew this was the downfall in action. Personally I think this was planned in good time before, and that these original founders of the new Order had information on the coming attack that specific date. It is a bit difficult finding the specific details so long back in time, not much records left if there ever were any explaining this properly.

What is the purpose of your original post? Are you trying to recruit new members? Trying to let the public in on the big secret? This doesn't make sense as you state yourself:

By publishing your story on U-M, you expose the secret AND U-M has a LOT of members that now have access to your story. This seems to be at cross-purposes to your Order's philosophy of secrecy.

Recruit members from a internet forum? What a joke. Members have to be living locally to participate in our work and temple. There are also very strict rules regarding who can and who cant get to join, this is not an open order for just about anyone.

Also, you misunderstand the whole reason for posting it. This is not exactly new, I've been open about this order for a couple years now, I decided it was time to let the public know as some may have an interest in either history, secret orders and early beginnings of Freemasonry & Rosicrucians, etc.

Making the Order known, does not expose its secrets. You wouldn't even know where it is located. We don't live in the same dangers as back then, when it became highly secret for security reasons as they would be killed if found. "Secret" orders can be more out in plain view these days, just as most the others like the Freemason Order, Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Golden Dawn and so on.

ogoztowerssmall.jpgogozislandsmall.jpgogoz1small.jpg

ABOVE - Ruins of the old Temple of 2 Pillars

Cool pic's! thumbsup.gif

My grandfather was a Mason, served in WWII in the navy and was a simple carpenter. I have heard that being a Mason gets you a hand up in the social scheme of things but I did not see that. I also know a another mason and he`s an assistant manager at a wallmart. Hmmm maybe it`s not what it use to be.

The best 'secret society' in Canada is Possum Lodge...

"Quando omni flunkus, moritati."

Classic RedGreen :tu: