Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Born into a secret Bloodline Order -

darkbreed

Not necessarily, many members of the Templar joined the Knights Hospitalier, while one part of the organization in Portugal renamed themselves the Order of Christ. Portugal was sort of a safe haven for Templars at the time.

Isn't it known that some Templars went to Scotland as the Sinclair family was sympathetic to their plight? or is that just hooey as well? I know there is hokey crapola about the Templars "depositing" things in Rosslyn Chapel but I thought the reason that those myths and legends existed was because the Templars DID go there after the "problems" in France.

Not sure of the real history here, too much junk to sort out fact from fiction.

Probably because they knew this was the downfall in action. Personally I think this was planned in good time before, and that these original founders of the new Order had information on the coming attack that specific date. It is a bit difficult finding the specific details so long back in time, not much records left if there ever were any explaining this properly.

So instead of staying loyal to their oaths and working with the other chapters of the Templars and with kingdoms where they had support (such as England) to counter French influence, they decided to screw over their brothers and form a new club? Plus even though they knew about the coming arrests they decided to let hundreds of Templars, including the head of the order, be arrested, tortured, and killed? The founders of this Order of yours sound like a bunch of treasonous jerks.

Yes, born into it, and yes I took over after my father died. Really nothing odd or special about that, to the contrary quite common within these orders.

And yes I come here to tell it in a public forum, because i want the general public and average joe to be able to get the story, and also because its an appropriate place to let a few people in on the story. It's nothing new though, nor am I some random guy just stumbling in here, posting my story, and leave it at that. Been a member and moderator here for many years, and I like the place, its not the only place I'm putting out my information. I told about this and my involvements with these secret orders many years ago, more than half a decade ago I first started going more public and share my insights and knowledge obtained from first-hand personal experience on the inside with others for their own benefit.

I'm still an active member, not only of my own Order, but several others as well such as the Freemason Order, the Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Order of Noble Knights of Co-Creation, ThAOI, and more.

Okay, this is where you lose me. You tell me or us that you belong to this S.O. and how your post was passed down from gen to gen but in addition you belong to all of these other orders. How can you be loyal to your order with the keeping of its secrets while belonging to so many other orders? It just does not add up to me.

I'm still an active member, not only of my own Order, but several others as well such as the Freemason Order, the Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Order of Noble Knights of Co-Creation, ThAOI, and more.

I know the head of the Martinist Order in Los Angeles, CA. The Joan of Arc Commandry of the Order of the Grail is here, as well. Do you know who I speak of?

Peace,

RadicalGnostic

Not necessarily, many members of the Templar joined the Knights Hospitalier, while one part of the organization in Portugal renamed themselves the Order of Christ. Portugal was sort of a safe haven for Templars at the time.

Scotland too. Since the Pope gave the french king the go ahead to seize the Temple's assets (a hell of a lot of money), most other Catholic countries would follow suit. The king of scots at the time had been excomunicated so wouldn't have the Pope's backing if he moved against the order. Norway, on the other hand had only become officially christian relatively recently and would probably not be a good place for templars to hide as the king would not risk angering the pope.

But seriously folks.. In Canada, I've been told by friends and family who are Masons that it's just a drinking club these days.. I've also been told that it's still holds power in the States and England, and there's still benefits to being a member there.

My grandfather was a Mason, served in WWII in the navy and was a simple carpenter. I have heard that being a Mason gets you a hand up in the social scheme of things but I did not see that. I also know a another mason and he`s an assistant manager at a wallmart. Hmmm maybe it`s not what it use to be.

It's not so much that they give you a hand up, it's more that they'll make sure you're never stuck for things. If you find yourself on a downward spiral of unemployment for instance and you're a member, you might suddenly find you have a new job working for one of the other members. They won't offer it if you don't need it though. A close family friend of mine is a mason and he works as an estate manager. Not a bad job but hardly one of the top paying.

Funny thing you think that. In fact in Norway, where I'm from, you HAVE to be Christian to join the Freemason order. They won't accept any atheists or any other religious beliefs. In most of the world however you just need to believe in some sort of Supreme Being to join. Regarding Rituals, that's done in the Church too, as well as ceremonies.

Not sure what you're referring in the end there, where did I post something about angels and judeo-christian stuff? Maybe you're referring to the rituals, such as the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Evocation of the Angels, etc?

So, basically, you are saying that Freemasonry in Norway is Irregular? You have to be, considering the only requirement involving religion is that you believe in a God. Period. Yes, Freemasonry will not take Athiests, but Regular Freemasonry will take Jews, Muslims, and other religions.

I copied and pasted the second paragraph into google. Seems the secret society has been exposed on numerous forums, including Freemasonry.

Is all this web publicity in line with a secret society?

I copied and pasted the second paragraph into google. Seems the secret society has been exposed on numerous forums, including Freemasonry.

Sounds like an interesting bit of research. Well done. Can you provide elaboration/references?

So, basically, you are saying that Freemasonry in Norway is Irregular? You have to be, considering the only requirement involving religion is that you believe in a God. Period. Yes, Freemasonry will not take Athiests, but Regular Freemasonry will take Jews, Muslims, and other religions.

Norwegian freemasonry follows the Swedish rite / System. 13 degreees, and one have to be Christian. This is the same in Sweden, Iceland, to my knowledge also Denmark and parts of Germany. Mainly a scandinavian system and yes I guess that means you can call it irregular anod not per UGLE recognition.

Some general info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Rite

Will be back to respond rest of posts when I have time

The best 'secret society' in Canada is Possum Lodge...

"Quando omni flunkus, moritati."

Oh great ! . . Nice going Taun! .. you mean WAS the best secret society!

You are correct that normally they accept any religion, but in Norway you have to be a Christian, yes. I just checked their website for the information.

http://www.frimurer.no/beskrivelse-frimureriet

Hvordan blir man medlem?

For å bli medlem av Den Norske Frimurerorden, som idag har vel 18.500 medlemmer, kreves det at to frimurere stiller seg som faddere for den søkende. Den som søker opptagelse må bekjenne seg til den kristne tro, ha fylt 24 år og være kjent for å ha et ordnet levesett.

The bold text translates into:

"The one who seek membership must admit to the Christian faith"

more or less.

That said, I still think this person is probably out of touch with reality.

Is there a difference between a secret order and a chivalric order?

The Knights Templar had influence after their persecution and they seem to have extended their influence beyond the reaches of the Catholic Church. Scotland was indeed one place where they found refuge along with Portugal but there are others.

Florence was a place where the underlying philosophy of the Templars came to the fore and would evetually lead to the Rennaissance. They also must have had a large number of operative masons because of the gothic cathedrals that were built after the demise of DeMolay and the other Templars.

Wolfram Von Eschenbach was German and clearly was privvy to detailed information imo. From Germany it is perfectly plausible to think that Hermeticism and/or Gnosticism flourished in Scandinavian nations.

Some examples:

http://www.chivalricorders.org/orders/stjohn/johanswd.htm

http://all-history.org/199.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar05.htm

http://www.orderofthefleurdelys.org/history.html

http://www.plymouthrocklodge47.com/books/TemplarsRoseCroix.pdf

There are freaking loads of different orders and if anything, after 1308 the numbers increased as they diversified and spread over the world. Judge each of them on their merits and darkbreed, thanks for sharing your story. I find it perfectly reasonable what you are doing and wish you luck in your mission.

Is there a difference between a secret order and a chivalric order?

The Knights Templar had influence after their persecution and they seem to have extended their influence beyond the reaches of the Catholic Church. Scotland was indeed one place where they found refuge along with Portugal but there are others.

Florence was a place where the underlying philosophy of the Templars came to the fore and would evetually lead to the Rennaissance. They also must have had a large number of operative masons because of the gothic cathedrals that were built after the demise of DeMolay and the other Templars.

Wolfram Von Eschenbach was German and clearly was privvy to detailed information imo. From Germany it is perfectly plausible to think that Hermeticism and/or Gnosticism flourished in Scandinavian nations.

Some examples:

http://www.chivalricorders.org/orders/stjohn/johanswd.htm

http://all-history.org/199.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar05.htm

http://www.orderofthefleurdelys.org/history.html

http://www.plymouthrocklodge47.com/books/TemplarsRoseCroix.pdf

There are freaking loads of different orders and if anything, after 1308 the numbers increased as they diversified and spread over the world. Judge each of them on their merits and darkbreed, thanks for sharing your story. I find it perfectly reasonable what you are doing and wish you luck in your mission.

Sounds like an interesting bit of research. Well done. Can you provide elaboration/references?

Yes, it seems that this has been posted on various forums. However, it seems that they were all posted by the same man, and if all of the profiles had been started recently then I would be very suspicious, however, as you can see, the OP has been posting here for quite a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Norwegian freemasonry follows the Swedish rite / System. 13 degreees, and one have to be Christian. This is the same in Sweden, Iceland, to my knowledge also Denmark and parts of Germany. Mainly a scandinavian system and yes I guess that means you can call it irregular anod not per UGLE recognition.

Some general info here:

Riiigghhttt!!!! Meaning, not REGULAR Freemasonry. In Regular Freemasonry around the world, you have: Blue Lodge Freemasonry (something EVERY Freemason has to be involved with), then you have either the Scottish Rite or the York Rite, as appendant bodies. Also found in REGULAR Freemasonry, many varying religious beliefs, not just Christianity.

And it's not just that it's not per UGLE, it's per guidelines established BEFORE the United Grand Lodge of England ever existed.

I'm not saying there is anything bad about "irregular" lodges, but when talking about any offshoot organization from the main, one should specify that it doesn't speak for the entirety of the organization.

B) Unfortunately, there is not alot in English about the knights Templars in other European countries.There were Templars in Germany, but don't know much about their operations there. If there were Templars in Norway and Scandinavia, they could have formed a new order under a different name, or even joined themselves to an existing one.Since this was Norway, the most likely group would be the Teutonic Knights.The Livoian Knights of the Sword,in Riga,Latvia,later were absorbed into the Teutonic knights.Some relatives of my grandmother actually belonged to them, way back when.

The Teutonic Knights still survive as a Roman Catholic religious order in germany and Austria.They are engaged in charity work.I have relatives in Germany who are priests and nuns, so i might have a few kin folk who belong to the community.

I believe the early masons,when Free Masonry began were christians.

B) Unfortunately, there is not alot in English about the knights Templars in other European countries.There were Templars in Germany, but don't know much about their operations there. If there were Templars in Norway and Scandinavia, they could have formed a new order under a different name, or even joined themselves to an existing one.Since this was Norway, the most likely group would be the Teutonic Knights.The Livoian Knights of the Sword,in Riga,Latvia,later were absorbed into the Teutonic knights.Some relatives of my grandmother actually belonged to them, way back when.

The Teutonic Knights still survive as a Roman Catholic religious order in germany and Austria.They are engaged in charity work.I have relatives in Germany who are priests and nuns, so i might have a few kin folk who belong to the community.

I believe the early masons,when Free Masonry began were christians.

Actually, you would be wrong. Freemasons were Jews and Christians, not just specifically Chrisitan, and not just in Europe.

Some general info here:

How about finnish rite?

Recruit members from a internet forum? What a joke. Members have to be living locally to participate in our work and temple. There are also very strict rules regarding who can and who cant get to join, this is not an open order for just about anyone.

Also, you misunderstand the whole reason for posting it. This is not exactly new, I've been open about this order for a couple years now, I decided it was time to let the public know as some may have an interest in either history, secret orders and early beginnings of Freemasonry & Rosicrucians, etc.

Making the Order known, does not expose its secrets. You wouldn't even know where it is located. We don't live in the same dangers as back then, when it became highly secret for security reasons as they would be killed if found. "Secret" orders can be more out in plain view these days, just as most the others like the Freemason Order, Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Golden Dawn and so on.

You say you are from Norway but can we be sure? On this site (as poster Maggador) http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1617248/pg1 your location (seen on the left side above your avatar) is shown as Argentina. So are you from Argentina, Norway or some other location?

Regardless I like these parts of replies to the same initial post on http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29256-Born-into-a-secret-Bloodline-Order-How-I-got-introduced-to-the-world-of-Occultism&p=296309&viewfull=1#post296309

we are practicing true christian mysticism - Annunaki type beings, well not in that sense, but non-physical entities that are here yes

and

We have connections with Illuminati,

Yes you have quite an imagination.

Since a very young little kid I have been involved with the occult, esoteric, magic, symbolism, secret orders & Societies etc, mainly because I was born straight into it, having a father who was a Grandmaster of a smaller Order in my home country Norway.

This Order was a family-based order going from kin to kin as far as leadership goes. It goes back to the 1100's in Switzerland, and have remained a fairly unknown secret order away from any form of the general public, media, history and so on. The order itself was established 13th October of 1307 , interestingly the same date the Knight Templars officially were dismantled. This was however not a coincidence, as the Order was indeed founded by ex-Knight Templars who made sure it would have its foundation date the very same date of the fall of Knight Templars so that symbolically they truly never got shut down at all but indeed continued their work the very same day under a new name, in a completely different locations, and under the uttermost strict secrecy as to their existence.

However, this Order did not represent the Knights Templars, as Knights Templars were one of several influencing groups that merged and collaborated with the foundation and structure and systems of practice of this new Order. Some of these other's that took part were the early Rosicrucians, some of those earliest ones later known as Freemasons, Christian Mystics and a few individuals with background in other orders and practices, from alchemy to various forms of magic. Some of these members remained active only within this newly established Order, while a few others also took part in the construction of the groups they came from, to create that which became the Rosicrucian Order and the Freemason Order, yet these other Orders that were emerging did not have any affiliation or even knowledge about The Order itself, or that some of their own members were also members in such an order.

Thus the Order maintained the highest level of secrecy, and only a few handfuls of people were at any time member during the first period of its existence. Members had been extremely thoroughly screened and monitored for long periods of time before they actually were considered candidates for membership. Then another period of close follow-up and inspection of the ones deemed possible candidates followed, where everything they did, said or spent their time with was carefully reported to the inner circle of the Order. Once they felt this process was properly achieved the final thing to do was select a few of the ones considered most worthy candidates from the group of different people that had been considered for the order. This selection process was done by the higher ranked members together with the Grandmaster of the order, and other highly trusted initiates of the Inner Circle, and they would discuss the pro's and con's for each candidate left after this selection process and make a vote on whether a certain candidate should be qualified for membership or not.

As soon as they had their qualified candidates ready that they felt would be of a good contribution to the Order, time would be spent to indirectly suggest and question them about certain interests in the esoteric and occult arts, their practice and knowledge, in a very subtle and friendly way to not arise suspicion since they were at this moment still not accepted as members but held out in the dark knowing nothing of the Order or that they had even been through such a long period of studies by the Order. Several other tests and experiments had been carried out on these candidates during their "review process", such as testing loyalty, their ability to keep secrets, how they would act and be towards other members, friends, and general public, test their morals & ethics, and other relevant things the Order felt was necessary to guarantee the most noble and honorable of trustworthy men to qualify as members in the final stage.

With all this done and concluded, the ones that had yielded the best overall results through all tests, would be whispered in the ears about a possible secret order looking for men like themselves, explaining as well some of the basics of the Order's purpose, practices and structure. Then their reactions would be carefully observed in regards of what they had been told now, though still none of them knowing exactly what order was being whispered about, or who were in it, or who was leading it.

This was the real point in the process where finally the Order would reveal itself to them, assuming they had all stood the very last test as well which most whom had gotten this far usually did. Now they would be invited to spend some time with a couple of the other Brothers, to get to know each other, learn some of the basics of the Order, its history, its work and purpose. Shortly after that, they would finally get to actually visit the temple of the Order itself, and at last receive the first Initiation into the Brotherhood and swear the strict Oaths which that consisted of. Then they slowly moved up in ranks and degrees as they persuaded their new dedication to the Order and its Work, participating in the different rituals, ceremonies, mystical and esoteric teachings and other practices.

As an Order it has maintained itself more or less unknown to the public, and very few have had the privilege of being a member through all these hundreds of years it has existed since it was founded. In fact, it rarely had more than a couple hundred members in total alive at the same time. But, its purpose was not to keep the knowledge, insights, teachings and its general work away from the public, but rather the opposite, its work was to spread such to those people around them, in the gentlest ways and through philosophical discussions and participation in various arts and influencing different other orders and societies of the time.

Even though one can say that the Order itself is an off-spring of various other orders, groups and societies, as well as specific individuals of the time, it gained and maintained its very own sophisticated way of keeping itself both secret but at the same time spreading its work by influencing the society of those days and all the way up to modern day by what can be called a "seeding process" where certain elements have been revealed to the public in ways that does not trace back to the Order itself. Through its members that were in turn part of other early groups, societies and orders, elements of the more important aspects of the work was being gently injected into the practices and systems of such other groups and in turn becoming a solid part of those groups practices, some of these were groups such as the Freemasons and Rosicrucians as well as others as time went on through the centuries.

With that the Order functioned as sort of core, the inner Base, of various teachings, practices and activities which were spread into the other societies & orders, which made the Order itself fairly well hidden, in the shadows of all, hardly anyone knowing about it, yet it managed to have great influence upon society.

Time still was moving, and new generations came forth, other orders formed, and some were closed down - the Order managed to make sure to get some of the greatest men of both the newly forming orders as well as from those closing down, thus always building upon and improving their own work and teachings, while at the same time maintaining the real core and tradition of itself, including its function and purpose towards the future.

This Order is a direct bloodline order, as far as the leadership goes, meaning that the Grandmaster is always the older living son of the previous Grandmaster at his resignment, or the closest kin if no son was had - such as the son of the brother or sister of a previous Grandmaster. This has been the case and still is the case, and will continue to be the case. The Grandmaster is however free to select another most trustworthy high ranking member as the next Grandmaster in the case there is no suitable blood related kin, and thus initiate such a member into the highest degree to maintain the Order and preserve its presence. So far, this has not been needed, and would only be considered if any of the closest kin of the Grandmaster would not be determined suitable to continue the Order.

Since I grew up with the last living Grandmaster, my own father, I was basically born into these matters, and early on I was trained and taught that one day it was me who would be taking over the leadership and make sure of the survival of the order, its teachings, and most importantly its secrecy and limited amount of very few selected members whom all got their own tasks and work to carry out by the Order as individuals where certain aspects of the Order was taught to others by these various people, its origin was never revelead to others than the highest initiates and closest members.

After the death of my father, the Order went into a dormant state, a "sleeping period", where I was being taken care of by other high initiates and the family involved with preserving the work and teachings of the order, until I would be ready to carry on the work myself and rebuild the Order and once again activate its work and spread its teachings. This period lasted about 15 years. The Order has been under my leadership for a few years now, and I am now working on regrouping old members and relatives of such, as well as finding new members due to the time that has gone with very little activity by the Order - something which was caused by the previous Grandmaster, my father, dying young and unexpectedly in an accident where I myself, the oldest son, had barely just turned 12 years old.

And thus ending a long story, this is how I got introduced to Freemasonry as well as other secret orders & societies, having been involved of sorts since birth, even though I was not introduced directly to the Freemason Order until I was around 25 years old, and some other orders a bit earlier such as the Rosicrucian Order at around age 20, and various other Orders at different periods of time.

For me, the occult, esoteric, magick, rituals, ceremonies, symbolism, mysticism, and so on have always been a part of my life, and is completely natural and common for me. Never having had an experience of life without it, it is a completely normal part of daily life, and it will always remain that way as well.

Now, I am the one with sons, which will be introduced to the mysteries and the Order when at an appropriate age, as I myself was introduced to it all by my father way back then. This has now been active as an Order, by direct family blood line throughout its existence from the very beginning, dating back almost 1000 years. I will do my part for the next 1000.

In Light & Darkness,

G:M. Edward Alexander

I always wished that I had a mother,father,grand father etc... in those(well in a positive benevolent one). Instead of wandering alone without never truly having the chance to have a mentor. I kinda self raised and search for knowledge myself alone. I'm kinda jalous lol.

Edited by Bildr

• 1 month later...

i want 2 be borne into an Order :< and borne a guy >.< cause chicks cant join the cool Orders x)

i want 2 be borne into an Order :< and borne a guy >.< cause chicks cant join the cool Orders x)

Pfft. As if. Chicks can join the coolest orders of all; The Simpsons had a great episode on the matter. You'd think that it would have been the one they talked about the most in the episode:

But no. It was the one at the ending :-p. At around 20:55 in this clip:

http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v10552950ed7

Edited by Scott G

Pfft. As if. Chicks can join the coolest orders of all; The Simpsons had a great episode on the matter. You'd think that it would have been the one they talked about the most in the episode

But no. It was the one at the ending :-p. At around 20:55 in this clip:

http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v10552950ed7

nice try :yes: should have just claimed "the order of the birth-givers" instead lol

nice try :yes: should have just claimed "the order of the birth-givers" instead lol

Lol :-). It wasn't quite that though; it was more the "order of the family", lol :-). There's actually an order called "The Family", also known as "The Fellowship", that's apparently quite powerful. From what I've heard, its power derives from the fact that some if not all of its members had a crappy -real- family and desperately wanted a good one. From what I've heard of "The Family", they're not getting that in their order, but if you didn't start with a great family, this is not always easy to perceive. Here's the wikipedia link on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_%28Christian_organization%29

Wikipedia frequently gets watered down stuff, because everyone can comment on it, including the powerful organizations themselves. But here's a harder look at this organization:

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/u-s-politics-issues/107931-family-christian-conservatisms-shadowy-secret-society.html