Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Born into a secret Bloodline Order -

darkbreed

Yes I am from Norway, lived there most my life, but had to go in exile to South America after I started to go public with my information, knowledge and experiences. Too much pressure and force from governmental institutions and others on shutting my work down and make me unable to spread this highly sensitive and important information. Read my backgroundd story on my website www.Pleiadiantalk.com in the Background section of the Menu.

So, I am born and raised in Norway, and moved to South America, first Mexico, then some time in Brazil, and eventually settled down in Argentina. Been here in South America 6 years now.

You say you are from Norway but can we be sure? On this site (as poster Maggador) http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1617248/pg1 your location (seen on the left side above your avatar) is shown as Argentina. So are you from Argentina, Norway or some other location?

Regardless I like these parts of replies to the same initial post on http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29256-Born-into-a-secret-Bloodline-Order-How-I-got-introduced-to-the-world-of-Occultism&p=296309&viewfull=1#post296309

and

Yes you have quite an imagination.

Yes, interestingly I keep getting banned from online communities and forums when my posts start getting very popular and have large view counts. Apparently several of these Alternative and New Age forums are controlled by someone working towards deceit and misleading people.

For my imagination, it aint bad, but everything written here and in my public material and videos are complete and full facts and own experiences. Right now I'm also in the process of higher initiations into both the Freemason Order, as well as the Martinist Order, and the leaders of both these orders have invited me to be the worshipful master, the leader, of a lodge planned to be organized here in my town. So exciting times with lots of things to do.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates:

In the last masonic lodge meeting after we had done our Great Work, we all sat down together by the grandmaster to chat and discuss topics. What I did was to bring up the negative masonic elements appearing in the control system level, in groups such as world leaders, rulers, presidents, kings & royals, Bankers, Politicians, and usually go walk around to introduce my "911 Mega Ritual: A centuries old plan" article to different individuals, other masons, people in the governments, various recognized scientists & researchers of different fields, people of high positions in society, experts in fields such as astrology, astronomy, architecture and ancient symbolic designs, different prominent people with Doctor titles within various fields or research, historians, anthropologists, archaeologists, artists & famous actors, directors and producers, Men of Religion (ex. priests, bishops, imans, guru etc part of a specific religion, also shown this matereil to a few involved order-brothers from different places im active.

So I have decided to create a feature film documentary based on personal experience as a member of Freemasonic Order and several other secret societies and brotherhoods through my entire life & and also the ones that are mind-controlled victims being forced to changed personalty with effects such as anti-masonic and deceived to believe all the lies and disinformation in general media and how they portray freemason conspiracies with their sick rituals & satanic practices. I explain and detail how all the negative energy towards masons by the public came to be,and what true and legitimate Freemasonry really is about and what their goals and practices such as rituals and ceremonies they participate in is intended for achieveing, how freemasons are everywhere, in any position of society, silently helping outm assisting and showing compassion and justice to all and everyone, in what beneficial ways freemasons creates a positive and healthy energy that is there to contribute to society, culture, science, governments, spiritual systems and religious movements, and other places and events, in arts & music, movie, book and media industry. And so much more.

Freemasons goes public and speaks out and let you know the actual side of masonry from the very source itself. What it is for, when and how it started, what practices are done, what goal or effect they intend such rituals, ceremonies and occult work , and they also get into various pagan and occult non-christian practices found all over society from with completely selfish, evil, cold self-serving results are to be achieved. Examples are given by highy profiled masons, such as the Grand Master explaining about the 911 attack and agrees to my presentation of how it was planned and executed, with further details on all the occult symbolism everywhere from products, corporate and governmental logos, and the dollar bill series. Special presentation on 911, its connection to Crowley, OTO and black magic within governments and what the 911 Mega Ritual was aimed at, how it is even implemeted as illustration on the dollar bills and much more

We will explore the roots and first foundation plans as well as the function of the Order. Connections between other orders, oto and black magic revealed.

INTERVIEWS IN THE FILM;

There will be interviews with some highly ranked freemasons and members of other orders, such as grandmasters, ex-grandmasters, various other profiled masons of significant degree.

There will be interviews with governmental employees, politicians, scientists & researchers, the media, authors, and other important individuals to bring you a solid and evidence-filled documentary.

There will be much more, as new ideas and matters to look into comes up everytime a single new thing is gained and realized. The recording, script writing and post production is already started. Soon to come free to you all.

The purpose of us doing so is to make awareness be noticed in your spirit. It is to start noticing suggestions & directions from the soul level and gain the illumination through direct connection with ones Higher Soul and in turn with the God Source itself. It is to properly let all and everyone see truth for what it is, be able to tell what is going on in society, from the perspective of a shielded mind.

M

Some updates:

In the last masonic lodge meeting after we had done our Great Work, we all sat down together by the grandmaster to chat and discuss topics. What I did was to bring up the negative masonic elements appearing in the control system level, in groups such as world leaders, rulers, presidents, kings & royals, Bankers, Politicians, and usually go walk around to introduce my "911 Mega Ritual: A centuries old plan" article to different individuals, other masons, people in the governments, various recognized scientists & researchers of different fields, people of high positions in society, experts in fields such as astrology, astronomy, architecture and ancient symbolic designs, different prominent people with Doctor titles within various fields or research, historians, anthropologists, archaeologists, artists & famous actors, directors and producers, Men of Religion (ex. priests, bishops, imans, guru etc part of a specific religion, also shown this matereil to a few involved order-brothers from different places im active.

So I have decided to create a feature film documentary based on personal experience as a member of Freemasonic Order and several other secret societies and brotherhoods through my entire life & and also the ones that are mind-controlled victims being forced to changed personalty with effects such as anti-masonic and deceived to believe all the lies and disinformation in general media and how they portray freemason conspiracies with their sick rituals & satanic practices. I explain and detail how all the negative energy towards masons by the public came to be,and what true and legitimate Freemasonry really is about and what their goals and practices such as rituals and ceremonies they participate in is intended for achieveing, how freemasons are everywhere, in any position of society, silently helping outm assisting and showing compassion and justice to all and everyone, in what beneficial ways freemasons creates a positive and healthy energy that is there to contribute to society, culture, science, governments, spiritual systems and religious movements, and other places and events, in arts & music, movie, book and media industry. And so much more.

Freemasons goes public and speaks out and let you know the actual side of masonry from the very source itself. What it is for, when and how it started, what practices are done, what goal or effect they intend such rituals, ceremonies and occult work , and they also get into various pagan and occult non-christian practices found all over society from with completely selfish, evil, cold self-serving results are to be achieved. Examples are given by highy profiled masons, such as the Grand Master explaining about the 911 attack and agrees to my presentation of how it was planned and executed, with further details on all the occult symbolism everywhere from products, corporate and governmental logos, and the dollar bill series. Special presentation on 911, its connection to Crowley, OTO and black magic within governments and what the 911 Mega Ritual was aimed at, how it is even implemeted as illustration on the dollar bills and much more

We will explore the roots and first foundation plans as well as the function of the Order. Connections between other orders, oto and black magic revealed.

INTERVIEWS IN THE FILM;

There will be interviews with some highly ranked freemasons and members of other orders, such as grandmasters, ex-grandmasters, various other profiled masons of significant degree.

There will be interviews with governmental employees, politicians, scientists & researchers, the media, authors, and other important individuals to bring you a solid and evidence-filled documentary.

There will be much more, as new ideas and matters to look into comes up everytime a single new thing is gained and realized. The recording, script writing and post production is already started. Soon to come free to you all.

The purpose of us doing so is to make awareness be noticed in your spirit. It is to start noticing suggestions & directions from the soul level and gain the illumination through direct connection with ones Higher Soul and in turn with the God Source itself. It is to properly let all and everyone see truth for what it is, be able to tell what is going on in society, from the perspective of a shielded mind.

M

is the Illuminati still in existance today and do they still have control over the governments? Where do us mortals come into play?

Yeah they are still in existence and are explained for who they are in my other video thread "911 Mega Ritual" here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=217303

To put it short, a few people with bacground in occult orders, including masonry, managed to get in power and control and betray and corrupt the system. They have nothing to do with what Freemasonry or the other orders stands for, practices or are involved with but a small group that on their own have collaborated to gain power and control and abuse their knowledge

Yeah they are still in existence and are explained for who they are in my other video thread "911 Mega Ritual" here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=217303

To put it short, a few people with bacground in occult orders, including masonry, managed to get in power and control and betray and corrupt the system. They have nothing to do with what Freemasonry or the other orders stands for, practices or are involved with but a small group that on their own have collaborated to gain power and control and abuse their knowledge

It seems you know a lot about secret societys and the occult. I have always been interested in the occult. What do you think of the cannabis plant? It seems like it is extraterrestrial in nature. Sure makes me feel more like a divine being too.

Cannabis sativa & indica, or plain old pot, can have beneficial uses but is also a fairly deceitful entity. It can assist you in some ways, give you certain spiritual experiences and non-physical understanding, but at the same time it is as with alcohol one of the worst to use for spiritual development.

If you smoke a blunt now and then, probably fine, but smoking day in and out will not get you far.

Cannabis sativa & indica, or plain old pot, can have beneficial uses but is also a fairly deceitful entity. It can assist you in some ways, give you certain spiritual experiences and non-physical understanding, but at the same time it is as with alcohol one of the worst to use for spiritual development.

If you smoke a blunt now and then, probably fine, but smoking day in and out will not get you far.

Ive smoked every night for like 3 years almost. I'm gonna quit soon because I'm learning that it is interfering with my spiritual development. Initially, it woke me up to the non-physical existance of this world and made me more open minded about questioning reality. Am I going to feel different from not smoking after 6-12 months? For the better or the worse, I don't know but it must be done. Back to your topic though, Is David Icke right about what he teaches about the ancient bloodlines that are part reptilian? http://www.davidicke.com/

Edited by Magicka

Ive smoked every night for like 3 years almost. I'm gonna quit soon because I'm learning that it is interfering with my spiritual development. Initially, it woke me up to the non-physical existance of this world and made me more open minded about questioning reality. Am I going to feel different from not smoking after 6-12 months? For the better or the worse, I don't know but it must be done. Back to your topic though, Is David Icke right about what he teaches about the ancient bloodlines that are part reptilian? http://www.davidicke.com/

You will sense changes during the withdrawal period, to call it that. Anything will be for the better, and after these years with frequent smoking you already know a good deal about what state of mind you should seek etc.

Have not seen the David Icke info you are referring to but yes there are some "bloodlines".

• 2 weeks later...

Since a very young little kid I have been involved with the occult, esoteric, magic, symbolism, secret orders & Societies etc, mainly because I was born straight into it, having a father who was a Grandmaster of a smaller Order in my home country Norway.

This Order was a family-based order going from kin to kin as far as leadership goes. It goes back to the 1100's in Switzerland, and have remained a fairly unknown secret order away from any form of the general public, media, history and so on. The order itself was established 13th October of 1307 , interestingly the same date the Knight Templars officially were dismantled. This was however not a coincidence, as the Order was indeed founded by ex-Knight Templars who made sure it would have its foundation date the very same date of the fall of Knight Templars so that symbolically they truly never got shut down at all but indeed continued their work the very same day under a new name, in a completely different locations, and under the uttermost strict secrecy as to their existence.

However, this Order did not represent the Knights Templars, as Knights Templars were one of several influencing groups that merged and collaborated with the foundation and structure and systems of practice of this new Order. Some of these other's that took part were the early Rosicrucians, some of those earliest ones later known as Freemasons, Christian Mystics and a few individuals with background in other orders and practices, from alchemy to various forms of magic. Some of these members remained active only within this newly established Order, while a few others also took part in the construction of the groups they came from, to create that which became the Rosicrucian Order and the Freemason Order, yet these other Orders that were emerging did not have any affiliation or even knowledge about The Order itself, or that some of their own members were also members in such an order.

Thus the Order maintained the highest level of secrecy, and only a few handfuls of people were at any time member during the first period of its existence. Members had been extremely thoroughly screened and monitored for long periods of time before they actually were considered candidates for membership. Then another period of close follow-up and inspection of the ones deemed possible candidates followed, where everything they did, said or spent their time with was carefully reported to the inner circle of the Order. Once they felt this process was properly achieved the final thing to do was select a few of the ones considered most worthy candidates from the group of different people that had been considered for the order. This selection process was done by the higher ranked members together with the Grandmaster of the order, and other highly trusted initiates of the Inner Circle, and they would discuss the pro's and con's for each candidate left after this selection process and make a vote on whether a certain candidate should be qualified for membership or not.

As soon as they had their qualified candidates ready that they felt would be of a good contribution to the Order, time would be spent to indirectly suggest and question them about certain interests in the esoteric and occult arts, their practice and knowledge, in a very subtle and friendly way to not arise suspicion since they were at this moment still not accepted as members but held out in the dark knowing nothing of the Order or that they had even been through such a long period of studies by the Order. Several other tests and experiments had been carried out on these candidates during their "review process", such as testing loyalty, their ability to keep secrets, how they would act and be towards other members, friends, and general public, test their morals & ethics, and other relevant things the Order felt was necessary to guarantee the most noble and honorable of trustworthy men to qualify as members in the final stage.

With all this done and concluded, the ones that had yielded the best overall results through all tests, would be whispered in the ears about a possible secret order looking for men like themselves, explaining as well some of the basics of the Order's purpose, practices and structure. Then their reactions would be carefully observed in regards of what they had been told now, though still none of them knowing exactly what order was being whispered about, or who were in it, or who was leading it.

This was the real point in the process where finally the Order would reveal itself to them, assuming they had all stood the very last test as well which most whom had gotten this far usually did. Now they would be invited to spend some time with a couple of the other Brothers, to get to know each other, learn some of the basics of the Order, its history, its work and purpose. Shortly after that, they would finally get to actually visit the temple of the Order itself, and at last receive the first Initiation into the Brotherhood and swear the strict Oaths which that consisted of. Then they slowly moved up in ranks and degrees as they persuaded their new dedication to the Order and its Work, participating in the different rituals, ceremonies, mystical and esoteric teachings and other practices.

As an Order it has maintained itself more or less unknown to the public, and very few have had the privilege of being a member through all these hundreds of years it has existed since it was founded. In fact, it rarely had more than a couple hundred members in total alive at the same time. But, its purpose was not to keep the knowledge, insights, teachings and its general work away from the public, but rather the opposite, its work was to spread such to those people around them, in the gentlest ways and through philosophical discussions and participation in various arts and influencing different other orders and societies of the time.

Even though one can say that the Order itself is an off-spring of various other orders, groups and societies, as well as specific individuals of the time, it gained and maintained its very own sophisticated way of keeping itself both secret but at the same time spreading its work by influencing the society of those days and all the way up to modern day by what can be called a "seeding process" where certain elements have been revealed to the public in ways that does not trace back to the Order itself. Through its members that were in turn part of other early groups, societies and orders, elements of the more important aspects of the work was being gently injected into the practices and systems of such other groups and in turn becoming a solid part of those groups practices, some of these were groups such as the Freemasons and Rosicrucians as well as others as time went on through the centuries.

With that the Order functioned as sort of core, the inner Base, of various teachings, practices and activities which were spread into the other societies & orders, which made the Order itself fairly well hidden, in the shadows of all, hardly anyone knowing about it, yet it managed to have great influence upon society.

Time still was moving, and new generations came forth, other orders formed, and some were closed down - the Order managed to make sure to get some of the greatest men of both the newly forming orders as well as from those closing down, thus always building upon and improving their own work and teachings, while at the same time maintaining the real core and tradition of itself, including its function and purpose towards the future.

This Order is a direct bloodline order, as far as the leadership goes, meaning that the Grandmaster is always the older living son of the previous Grandmaster at his resignment, or the closest kin if no son was had - such as the son of the brother or sister of a previous Grandmaster. This has been the case and still is the case, and will continue to be the case. The Grandmaster is however free to select another most trustworthy high ranking member as the next Grandmaster in the case there is no suitable blood related kin, and thus initiate such a member into the highest degree to maintain the Order and preserve its presence. So far, this has not been needed, and would only be considered if any of the closest kin of the Grandmaster would not be determined suitable to continue the Order.

Since I grew up with the last living Grandmaster, my own father, I was basically born into these matters, and early on I was trained and taught that one day it was me who would be taking over the leadership and make sure of the survival of the order, its teachings, and most importantly its secrecy and limited amount of very few selected members whom all got their own tasks and work to carry out by the Order as individuals where certain aspects of the Order was taught to others by these various people, its origin was never revelead to others than the highest initiates and closest members.

After the death of my father, the Order went into a dormant state, a "sleeping period", where I was being taken care of by other high initiates and the family involved with preserving the work and teachings of the order, until I would be ready to carry on the work myself and rebuild the Order and once again activate its work and spread its teachings. This period lasted about 15 years. The Order has been under my leadership for a few years now, and I am now working on regrouping old members and relatives of such, as well as finding new members due to the time that has gone with very little activity by the Order - something which was caused by the previous Grandmaster, my father, dying young and unexpectedly in an accident where I myself, the oldest son, had barely just turned 12 years old.

And thus ending a long story, this is how I got introduced to Freemasonry as well as other secret orders & societies, having been involved of sorts since birth, even though I was not introduced directly to the Freemason Order until I was around 25 years old, and some other orders a bit earlier such as the Rosicrucian Order at around age 20, and various other Orders at different periods of time.

For me, the occult, esoteric, magick, rituals, ceremonies, symbolism, mysticism, and so on have always been a part of my life, and is completely natural and common for me. Never having had an experience of life without it, it is a completely normal part of daily life, and it will always remain that way as well.

Now, I am the one with sons, which will be introduced to the mysteries and the Order when at an appropriate age, as I myself was introduced to it all by my father way back then. This has now been active as an Order, by direct family blood line throughout its existence from the very beginning, dating back almost 1000 years. I will do my part for the next 1000.

In Light & Darkness,

G:M. Edward Alexander

Im planning on dedicating my life towards understanding life better and gaining a vast knowledge of the world and its teachings. Im hoping to be able to travel freely and do What I need/want to. MAybe i could get into your order for a couple years and be at service whenever you need afterwards.

as an alcoholic (in recovery!) i can tell you, that marijuana should in no way be compared to alcohol. just thought id throw my humble opinion in. :innocent:

• 4 weeks later...

My Granddad was head of the Scottish order in Scotland! For the masons I believe. Although I have no interest in joining what so ever since I don't believe they hold any "Secrets" That I would even be remotely interested in. And from rumours, They are generally, Controlling and psychotic. But that's only what I have heard as rumours.

Probably because they knew this was the downfall in action. Personally I think this was planned in good time before, and that these original founders of the new Order had information on the coming attack that specific date. It is a bit difficult finding the specific details so long back in time, not much records left if there ever were any explaining this properly.

You're right about this. Jacques de Molay was well aware of his imminent arrest and notified his men not to resist (see Jacques Roland L'ordre Noir des Templiers). This is also prolly why Philippe IV the fair, who was a ultimate b****** who really screwed every one in France in name of god, didn't find any money except small amounts of cash for day to day operations in all the Templars holding. Now one has to remember in France alone there were about 10 000 knights, over 25 000 Sargent, all sorts of tradesmen associated to the Temple: Boat makers (Templars had one of the largest navy of the day) blacksmith (who already knew how to add carbon to the steel to harden it) etc. . . Those guys were super-trained a bit like the Navy Seals of today and they let themselves arrested by local constabularies? Come on.. who's joking.

Isn't it known that some Templars went to Scotland as the Sinclair family was sympathetic to their plight? or is that just hooey as well? I know there is hokey crapola about the Templars "depositing" things in Rosslyn Chapel but I thought the reason that those myths and legends existed was because the Templars DID go there after the "problems" in France.

Not sure of the real history here, too much junk to sort out fact from fiction.

Actually the Templars allegedly helped Robert the Bruce fight the Brits.

• 1 year later...

So, let me see if I'm reading this correctly. You were born into this super secret, super old order and it was handed down to you to take over and lead and pass on to your children? Yet you come onto a very public forum website and tell the entire story of how it was started and how you bring in new members? Forgive me if I call BS.

Yeah. I'd have to agree. Sorry, it was a fun sorry, but I just can't buy into it and I'm pretty damn open-minded at that. You just happened to ruin nearly a millennia of secrecy on a whim?! If you are being truthful, than truthfully, you literally are the worst Grandmaster your order has had since it's inception. I'm not judging... just calling it as it looks.

@OP That's a really cool story whether others believe it or not.

My only concern in the whole matter is that maybe this wasn't the best of places to reveal such a story.. You know how people on UM tend get disrespectful towards anyone or anything for just about any reason :(

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

From between two rivers towards the north arriving on an island, then spreading down again and east and west. Changing, always changing with the times, going further south to find their origin and changing always changing the lands they went through. Returned up to the north with whispers carried on the winds to all corners of the Earth.

You are Christian, but say this?:

For me, the occult, esoteric, magick, rituals, ceremonies, symbolism, mysticism, and so on have always been a part of my life, and is completely natural and common for me. Never having had an experience of life without it, it is a completely normal part of daily life, and it will always remain that way as well.

I'm confused??