Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feature Requests / Bug Reporting

Saru

I was going to ask why I can never download an entire thread only a part of it(long threads)...but I checked and can't seem to find that option any more. Has it been disabled? Also the options button at the bottom right of a thread doesn't work for me.

Dot original.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Janiel

• Magikman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The options button sort of works, if you click the fast reply button first and then click options, the options will appear underneath the fast reply box. This is a known issue, and will hopefully be sorted soon.

You can change the number of posts in a thread that appear on the screen at once by going into your control planel, selecting 'Board Options', and then changing the selected option in the drop down box for "Number of posts to show for each topic page".

thumbsup.gif

Actually what I meant SaRu is when I try to download a topic I am only able to get about half the topic in either Word format or HTML format

Ah, I see now what you mean. It only seems to be a problem on large topics, could be a bug in Invision Board - or perhaps there is a limit to the size of topic you can download at once. I'll see what I can do.

Update

The options menu at the bottom of the topic views has now been fixed, it will correctly open without having to have to fast reply box open aswell.

The download topic feature seems to have a bug in this version of Invision Board which stops it from downloading topics over a certain size. This will hopefully be fixed in IPB 2.0 Final which should be available soon.

* - as a minor addendum, it also says I have 2 unsent messages, which I was unaware of, yet when I click on the link to see them, it gives me a folder empty dialog box. This also appeared just a couple days ago.  huh.gif

264372[/snapback]

I've found that though I have deleted all of the messages in all of my folders, I am showing a count of 5 in my saved PM's folder. Like MM when I go in there it is empty. Just thought I would let you know. original.gif

It's probably already been reported, and apologies if so, but it's late, i'm tired and there's 4 pages on this thread lol

The "next newest" and "next oldest" dont work for me. (See picture below)

Does anyone else have this problem?

post-6125-1095891843.jpg

Edited by Snowbaby

The "next newest" and "next oldest" dont work for me.

It's working ok for me, are you sure your using it correctly ? If you click 'Next Newest' from this thread for example, there are no newer topics than this one ( at the time of posting ), so it returns no results. If you click 'Next Oldest' it works no bother.

I'm not sure what to suggest, it's working fine for me. dontgetit.gif

Perhaps it's fixed in IPB 2.0 Final, which incidently is now available and to which we will be upgrading any day now.

it no workies for snowy sad.gif

if i do next oldest i get:-

The error returned was:

There are no topics older than this one

Edited by Snowbaby

I'm getting the same error. No newer topics, no older topics.

Don't bother me i never use the feature.

I'm not sure what to suggest, it's working fine for me.  dontgetit.gif

Perhaps it's fixed in IPB 2.0 Final, which incidently is now available and to which we will be upgrading any day now.

276821[/snapback]

Works fine for me.

277057[/snapback]

TSK @ special treatment! lol tongue.gif

It looks that way, but i've no idea why that should be the case. It's certainly not a mod specific feature, it should work for everyone.

Opps, spoke to soon, it does work on the latest version of IE, doesn't work on Mozilla.

Edited by Magikman

Opps, spoke to soon, it does work on the latest version of IE, doesn't work on Mozilla.

277378[/snapback]

I have the latest IE also and it no workies! It used to work fine for me before the upgrade. Not too sure if that's caused it?