Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama NLRB Overturns Bush-era Decisions,

conspiracybeliever

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MstrMsn

• preacherman76

• conspiracybeliever

• Rafterman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!! Protect the Unions and screw the little guys....

(sarcasm, if you couldn't tell)

Im usualy not in support of unions. But nursing home workers, specificaly Nursing assitance, I think they are called CNA's (the people who do all the dirty work, like wiping butts) really dont make anywhere near what they should.

Im usualy not in support of unions. But nursing home workers, specificaly Nursing assitance, I think they are called CNA's (the people who do all the dirty work, like wiping butts) really dont make anywhere near what they should.

There are many groups that don't make nearly what they should. Doesn't mean that they should become unionized.

Hell, I know many union groups that make way more than they should for the type of work they do.

I support the idea of a union, but I oppose unions, based solely on how they opperate and their motives. You want to talk about crooks and corruption? Forget politicians....

And SEIU is just salivating at the thought of millions more in dues money to funnel to Democrat election efforts.

Thank you Big Daddy Obama for getting us union fat cats more money so we can "protect the little guy".

Seriously, doesn't anyone see anything wrong with a Democrat administration passing legislations that grow union coffers who, in turn, send that money back to the Democrats?

That's democratic politics for the past 1000 years or so. In general.

Name one elected politician who doesn't at some point try to help out his base.

Its like Bush lowering taxes on his base, the "have's and the have more's". They go out and buy bigger yachts. But first they pool together to make goofy swiftboat ads.

Is there anything wrong with it? Of course. But until we find a better way than democracy to rule ourselves

Edited by Framling