Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giving Readings.

Reminissions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reminissions

• Preciosa

• MissAmerica888

• rainbowhunter

I don't think she's done anymore readings. The reading above was a different person.. :) hope that helps you feel a bit better hun

I'll try to get round to all of you. I'll want a name, age, gender and picture if possible. Thanks a lot!

I could really use a reading when your time permits... I will inbox you your requested information and pic... I have no problem with you posting the reading here in the fourms... Thank you.

hi there my names kim 33 should i b with the man im with now and hows my health.or jus whatever u get is fine thanx

and im female.

Astounded by the amount of people asking for them, I'm honoured! I'll try and do one of you every day or so, but I am studying for my GCSEs at the moment so I may be slow. Sorry all!

Astounded by the amount of people asking for them, I'm honoured! I'll try and do one of you every day or so, but I am studying for my GCSEs at the moment so I may be slow. Sorry all!

(Sorry, that's my other account)

I'll try to get round to all of you. I'll want a name, age, gender and picture if possible. Thanks a lot!

i would like a reading, im 34 female and name is nikki

I really look forward to what you have to say in my reading. Especially like I mentioned previously in the place of love. I'm crossing my fingers that my ex (Brian 26 dark hr and big brown eyes, you wouldn't miss him ) and I will still work things out.. Btw good luck in your testing let us all know how you do and I'll be sending you good thoughts!

Audrey-27 yrs old.

I go by the username of Purpolonia, my gender is female and age 43. I am interested in my past, present and future. Especially in the next 3 months. Anything that is going to happen before Christmas 2011! Thanks.