Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The smelly ghoul of Fort Bragg

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: HPI Investigators present: Paul Dale Roberts/HPI General Manager; John Shue/Videographer; Regina Tellez; Judy Raderchak; Jennifer Van Wormer. Occupants present: Polly Bishop; Angie Wilder; Shawndra Findley; Scrappy the Boxer and Nova the Boston Terrier. I will have the occupants tell their own experiences in their own words. I will start off with Polly Bishop first.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Rob Awesome

• portraitartist

• daylj2010

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that is a very good story. I really enjoyed it and it was a little scary too. My dad did his airborne training at Fort Bragg. Can you get more info on the house and its former occupants? Good story..

I know I'm a grammer Nazi, but I just can't get into an article when it has a bunch of mis-spellings and typos. It is an interesting read though.

Every time I read a story about a ghost and a horrible smell, it takes me back to a house that I used to live in.

Possums, squirrels, and all other kinds of small furry things would crawl either under our house or in our walls and die. That is not a smell you forget, and finding the source can be a b****. The smells can migrate and turn up in places far from the source. We never found the source of quite a few of them, and we had to wait it out.

I'm not saying there isn't something paranormal going on, but I go by the law of parsimony. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one, and, at the very least, it needs to be completely ruled out before going any further.

Gah, I just realized what a buzzkill I can be. . .how depressing. . . :hmm: