Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to kill a ghost

BronzePeanut

Heh, it's all good. I'm not worried about the topic falling off the wall... I just figured you didn't realize it was a necropost and I didn't want you to get frustrated because the guy wasn't going to ever answer back. :tu:

No problem. Sorry I was confused there.

• 2 years later...
On 9/3/2011 at 5:49 AM, BronzePeanut said:

I dont know if this thread had already been made but Ive been reading up on loads of unexplained mysteries and in a lot of cases ghosts have actually caused death to the people they haunt not just through discomfort but through actually giving them a disease of somesort

(link here http://www.unsolved.com/ghost.html <click on black hope curse)

anyway for these kind of ghosts i think more than exorcism is neccessary is there a way to actually kill these types of ghosts even if it means halting any chance of an afterlife?

Iron was used since the Middle Ages against evil. It disturbes the energy. Remember these ghosts are still energy that cannot be killed but it can hurt them or drive them away from you permanently. Rock salt also drives them away. Quartz crystal use a necklace to keep them away from you at all times. 

Welcome to UM Javi :st

Please be aware that the person you are quoting hasn't been here in many years.. And also the link in the OP is a dead link now.

In light of this.. thread closed.

• 1 year later...
On 12/31/2011 at 5:07 PM, xFelix said:

Well to some of my mates, killing a ghost in theory is plausible but theory never gets the job done. When you return to reality you notice that you can do something far worse though..

Bind it. Binding a ghost say inside a bottle, is something witch doctors commonly do to prevent them from returning, and at times its an only option.. Food for thought.

how do you bind a ghost

On 1/21/2012 at 4:45 PM, MOSUGOJI said:

Well if ghosts register on EMF detectors then it's reasonable to assume that they are probably composed of some type of electromagnetic field. The way to deal with an electromagnetic field is to degauss it(demagnetize). I would take a powerful degausser unit and place it where the ghost commonly manifests. Probably the more powerful the degausser the better effect it may have. I've seen some pretty good ones on ebay or from an electronics supply house. I'm not certain what type of effect it will have on the annoying apparition but it may disrupt and or disperse it's electromagnetic "presence". Not exactly "killing" the ghost if it can pull itself back together after the degausser is shut off but it will probably lay a good smackdown on the ghost and may convince it to move along to a less well armed haunt.

what kind of deguasser , the tape degausser??

On 2/5/2015 at 7:35 PM, GlitterRose said:

Some people claim the ability to drain them of energy so that they can't manifest or affect the physical world. I'd look into energy work. I have had one situation where I felt that I had just automatically done this as a defense mechanism against a "nasty." It was a sort of reflexive response.

how did you drain them of energy & what did it look like

This is an ancient post but as someone brought it back, I will comment. 

You ca't kill a ghost. It's not possible. You can send it away if it bothers you.

On 9/6/2011 at 1:43 PM, WoIverine said:

OH FFS, kill ambient EM field energy and you'll be fine, no exorcism needed.

what is all of that? where do you get it?

13 hours ago, umm said:

how did you drain them of energy & what did it look like

It didn't look like anything.

It was a sleep paralysis type experience, so it felt like something was squeezing me from behind while I was laying on my side. 

I'm not sure whether I made a conscious decision to try and drain it, but I know I felt like I drained it of energy. I also felt like that made it mad. 

I did get really sick afterwards, but that could have been unrelated.

I did the LBRP and the Middle Pillar meditation and that seemed to clear it, because I haven't had any more experiences.

If it was sleep paralysis, those things still helped.

• Like 1

You can banish them with a LBPR 

Edited by Impedancer

On 5/31/2019 at 9:15 PM, Dark Howl said:

This is an ancient post but as someone brought it back, I will comment. 

You ca't kill a ghost. It's not possible. You can send it away if it bothers you.

Yes you can. Quit believing in them. They go away mighty fast when you do that. 

• Like 2

On 1.6.2019 at 3:01 AM, umm said:

how do you bind a ghost

Please check related MINECRAFT tutorials on YouTube.

On 6/3/2019 at 11:56 PM, Impedancer said:

You can banish them with a LBPR 

A friend of mine created the Lesser Elvis Banishing Ritual of the Sequined Pentagram.

It is hilarious. He vibrates E-L-V-I-S and then goes Uh-huh.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

A friend of mine created the Lesser Elvis Banishing Ritual of the Sequined Pentagram.

It is hilarious. He vibrates E-L-V-I-S and then goes Uh-huh.

Im all shook up :-p did it work?

Just now, Impedancer said:

Im all shook up :-p did it work?

For him, it does.

It's not everybody's cup of tea, though, I'm sure.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

For him, it does.

It's not everybody's cup of tea, though, I'm sure.

Haha i might try the lesser YMCA banishing ritual and vibrate YMCA but i suspect it will only summon Village People. :)

Edited by Impedancer
  • Haha 2

Just now, Impedancer said:

Haha i might try the lesser YMCA banishing ritual and vibrate YMCA but i suspect it will only summon Village People. :)

Or Peacock Spiders.

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

Ok who ever put this post up. Silly one you cant kill spirits they are not of this world anymore. You can trap them enslave them drain them or send them. I suggest the last one. Its best for all parties. You can open a portal for them. Theyve usually lost their way and us living can point them to the right direction. Just imagine a beam of pure white light and they will go away. Ive been sending many many spirits in this fashion. Whenever i pass a cemetery i put up one of these columns. Its best practice like recycling.

Ghost are already dead. the only think you can do is have it expelled. You can ask it to leave or have your house blessed or perform and exorcism. 

They cant hurt you unless you want them to

There was a short story by Clive Barker (horror author) a man and his family become tormented by a demon. He basically remains blissfully ignorant to its antics.then tricks it to go outside his house (which is forbidden) and reveal itself. Soon after he assumes command over it, telling the demon to go back inside and clean up his house.

Edited by Bed of chaos

On 8/18/2019 at 4:23 PM, Impedancer said:

They cant hurt you unless you want them to

I've heard that before. Where does that come from?

It certainly seems to me some entities have independence and malevolence.

Banishing rituals, house blessing, doing the spiritual hokey pokey is cute and all, but do explain to me that if ghost are real. How can a man made ritual banish them. Unless ghost are just a figment of the imagination. Which would explain why certain rituals can 'rid' people of them. And how sigils and wards are said to keep them away. Just adult playing pretend, even if they're not conscious of it. 

• Like 2