Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I really need advice

Vigil4

Hi, I'm new here. I really need advice. I'm 13, female and have powers. I have electrokineses, and telekineses. Plus some psychic stuff. I got these powers last year and have known about it for the last 8 months. Also I can feel vibrations. Like, I can put my hand on anything and if someone says something I can feel it. Loud music gets on my nerves because I can feel it all through my body. Wood is really helpful to feel vibrations. When I first got electrokineses, I was shocking everyone and everything. I even shocked wood. Plus, my fingers tingled and felt like they were on fire from time to time. Then it dissapeared for two to three months. I was happy. Then it came back. Now it's more toned down but two days ago I woke up and my hands were tingling crazy. It was like 3:00 in the morning. Then I saw blue lightning come from my hands and I think I passed out. I woke up depleted of energy. I can hear like a dog. I can hear really high noises. I got telekinesis when I got electrokinesis and I could only move pages and papers. But I did move a ball yesterday by moving my hands. I can guess things and always get it right. I've noticed that lately I've been looking at words and switching them around in my head subconsciously. And I can understand different languages super easily. My dreams have been haunting me lately and I can't seem to shake them. They're not even bad dreams! And I forgot, sorry, I can control the wind. I can move my hand and a gust of wind blows. If any one can help me understand this and help me control these powers, I would be extremely grateful.

My advice is for you to slow down and take a breath. Read, learn, experience.. If you are a powerful person, you need too exercise that power with judgement and caution. Take your time, you are young and time is your gift now. Slowly, slowly... slowly.. moves the hand that holds the sword.....

• Like 1

My advice is for you to slow down and take a breath. Read, learn, experience.. If you are a powerful person, you need too exercise that power with judgement and caution. Take your time, you are young and time is your gift now. Slowly, slowly... slowly.. moves the hand that holds the sword.....

Thank you for replying! Yeah I've been taking everything very slow. I can make my hands tingle by saying in my mind "Crackle,crackle." It always works! But that blue electricity coming out of my hands scared me so much! Do you have any more advice for me?

Thank you for replying! Yeah I've been taking everything very slow. I can make my hands tingle by saying in my mind "Crackle,crackle." It always works! But that blue electricity coming out of my hands scared me so much! Do you have any more advice for me?

Yes, I do my young friend. If you have a gift, it is a gift from God (the god of your understanding) It was freely given to you and should never be used for profit. Nothing given to you by a sacred means will ever hurt you. You don't have to be afraid, just be cautious. I am not a psychic or posess powers that you hold. But I am an empath, not the cartoon kind, I just feel things deeply and people too.

Find other people like you, and follow the ones who give with their whole heart. Never misuse your gifts for pleasure or pain. No matter what. Having a spiritual gift is no light thing, it comes with responsibility and sometimes a heavy heart...

• Like 1

Yes, I do my young friend. If you have a gift, it is a gift from God (the god of your understanding) It was freely given to you and should never be used for profit. Nothing given to you by a sacred means will ever hurt you. You don't have to be afraid, just be cautious. I am not a psychic or posess powers that you hold. But I am an empath, not the cartoon kind, I just feel things deeply and people too.

Find other people like you, and follow the ones who give with their whole heart. Never misuse your gifts for pleasure or pain. No matter what. Having a spiritual gift is no light thing, it comes with responsibility and sometimes a heavy heart...

But you have to understand that I can't trust anyone. At all. If I do, let's just say, it would do more harm than good. You can't possibly understand why I can't trust anyone. And I can't find anyone like me. That's why I'm here! Thank you for the advice. I am deeply grateful. Do you know anybody on this site that has powers like me?

But you have to understand that I can't trust anyone. At all. If I do, let's just say, it would do more harm than good. You can't possibly understand why I can't trust anyone. And I can't find anyone like me. That's why I'm here! Thank you for the advice. I am deeply grateful. Do you know anybody on this site that has powers like me?

Just look around and read. There are kindred spirits everywhere. Best of luck to you and kindest regards...

Just look around and read. There are kindred spirits everywhere. Best of luck to you and kindest regards...

Thank you. I will. How many people are on this site and reply every day?

Thank you. I will. How many people are on this site and reply every day?

There are thousands and thousands and the moderators are very wise and kind as well.

Hi, I'm new here. I really need advice. I'm 13, female and have powers. I have electrokineses, and telekineses. Plus some psychic stuff. I got these powers last year and have known about it for the last 8 months. Also I can feel vibrations. Like, I can put my hand on anything and if someone says something I can feel it. Loud music gets on my nerves because I can feel it all through my body. Wood is really helpful to feel vibrations. When I first got electrokineses, I was shocking everyone and everything. I even shocked wood. Plus, my fingers tingled and felt like they were on fire from time to time. Then it dissapeared for two to three months. I was happy. Then it came back. Now it's more toned down but two days ago I woke up and my hands were tingling crazy. It was like 3:00 in the morning. Then I saw blue lightning come from my hands and I think I passed out. I woke up depleted of energy. I can hear like a dog. I can hear really high noises. I got telekinesis when I got electrokinesis and I could only move pages and papers. But I did move a ball yesterday by moving my hands. I can guess things and always get it right. I've noticed that lately I've been looking at words and switching them around in my head subconsciously. And I can understand different languages super easily. My dreams have been haunting me lately and I can't seem to shake them. They're not even bad dreams! And I forgot, sorry, I can control the wind. I can move my hand and a gust of wind blows. If any one can help me understand this and help me control these powers, I would be extremely grateful.

I'm only going to say one thing that may sound mean, and then I'll get in to being helpful. One can not controll the wind, we are merely aided by it. If you move your hand and a gust of wind blows, it's because the wind likes you, not because you are controlling it. Sorry if that sounded rude, I'll get on to being helpful now.

I am also sensitive to the vibrations caused by loud music. My friends get angry when I turn the bass down on their sound systems when we are in their cars and I just tell them: "It hurts." I tend to avoid loud noises anyway because I have an eye problem where loud noises register as shapes. So, avoiding loud noises would be a good idea.

The human body produces a lot of electricity, it's just a matter of having the right conditions to be able to harness or release it. Something has to be triggering it if it is leaving your body. That would generally mean you have an excess of energy, which is a bad thing and can make you feel sluggish and weak. Personally, I would suggest excersize and meditation.

As for the hearing; you are young. A lot of pre-teens and early teenagers are able to hear dog whistles and other high pitched noises, I was at thirteen. I stopped being able to hear dog whistles at about 17-18. Maybe you will stop being able to hear them then, maybe you wont. On that you can only wait and see.

As far as moving objects with your mind, that's something you should practice. Spend about an hour a day, after you're done with your homework/excersize/after school activities ect. just trying to use and controll that ability. The more you focus, the easier it will become.

And remember, you can only do what you believe you can do.

Thank you for this information. And don't try to dumb down anything for me. I have been called a child prodigy. Also give me criticism. Doesn't matter to me. Actually I believe I have no emotions. I never really feel anything. Don't know why but I guess it doesn't matter. Thank you again. And I forgot, I can also manipulate the weather I think. I can feel sleepy and it'll rain. I'll feel energetic (that's not often) and it'll be sunny. Do you have anymore advice for me?

Thank you for this information. And don't try to dumb down anything for me. I have been called a child prodigy. Also give me criticism. Doesn't matter to me. Actually I believe I have no emotions. I never really feel anything. Don't know why but I guess it doesn't matter. Thank you again. And I forgot, I can also manipulate the weather I think. I can feel sleepy and it'll rain. I'll feel energetic (that's not often) and it'll be sunny. Do you have anymore advice for me?

You seem to keep adding things...

The weather can not be manipulated by any one person(a large group, maybe). No ifs, ands or buts about it. However, the weather can greatly effect your mood. Your body will know what the weather is going to be like before your conscoius mind will. So, what you may perceive as being able to controll the weather is actually your body's natural reaction to the coming rain or sunshine.

Edited for catching spelling errors.

Edited by Ratte

Yeah sorry about that. I forget things pretty easily if it has nothing to do with numbers. And thank you for that information.

Thanks for the advice both of you! Actually I'm not really that good at focusing. I'm always thinking, analyzing and listening to music in my head. I can memorize a song and have it play in my head. Do I need to meditate to get better at telekinesis? And do I exercise daily? I usually don't because if I started to exercise my patents would think it's weird. Also does eating healthy help my powers?

Sometimes you don't control the powers. Sometimes they control you.

You may wish to quiet the mind for a time and contemplate this very closely, without any other distractions on your mind.

Surface impressions and initial insights can be misleading, so make sure to keep it all quiet and serene and focused.

And don't be afraid to ask your parents these same questions either. These things are understood to run in the family, so they may be able to help guide you.

Thank you for replying to this post. But I don't know who my parents are. I'm looked after by my adoptive parents. They know nothing about my real parents. Not even a name. And I've tried to tell them. I've tried to tell them lots of times but they think I have a over active imagination. It's infuriating. Also thank you for the advice. Do you know anyone on this forum like me?

Vigil, you are a very intelligent 13 year old. My suggestion is to write down all of your experiences. Keep a journal for future reflection.

If you do decide to tell somone at some point you will have detailed records to show them. You can also pay atention to how you grow and change.

Good luck. :)

Thank you but I don't plan on telling anyone. EVER. And I might try that. I tried before but then I lost it. I'll try to be more careful with things.

Thank you but I don't plan on telling anyone. EVER. And I might try that. I tried before but then I lost it. I'll try to be more careful with things.

Trust me. I also have very unique experiences and a journal is very very helpful. In ways you won't even consider now.

:) take care

Um thanks. Now my powers have heightened. I can't go anywhere near a tv without it going staticy or without it making a low beeping noise. And I frequently cause the Internet to shut off or make it so the whole computer freezes. Also I've noticed that I wanted it to be cold and now it's been for 2 days. Lastly I'm starting to remember things. Like it'll be I listen to a song and I see an image. I have recently started to look to numerology and found that it really does work. It seems to get me. It's really weird.

You will find a lot of information on these subjects at this group.

http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/forum/index.php

You are wise to practice discernment at all times and with all those you meet in discussions about these subjects. I always encourage evolving a person's relationship with their own inner guidance. This will sharped your discernment and personal wisdom.

Best Wishes!!

John

In my view, we all have powers. My web site describes what I wish to say about the skills that I have put into practice.

What do you mean? That all people have powers but they don't realize it? Or that their powers are so weak that they can't even use them? Also I have a question. Is electrokinesis the hardest power to control? Because I find it relatively easy.

Both actually.

We are all divine creatures in physical form. Few actually understand the powers that they have available to them.

The more any person uses a skill, the better they become at using it. Those that do not practice a skill will put it into a dysfunctional state.

My wish is to encourage you. I think it is best to adjust the vocabulary when you talk about these subjects. When you say things about powers you imply you are more gifted than others. If you speak about these things as skills they carry an energy which suggests humility.

More than that, we do live in a fear based culture. The things that people do not understand will frighten them. It is quite human. As a result, speaking about powers will attract the wrong kind of attention. Speaking about skills is less likely to do that.

I do mot have an opinion about any skill as to its degree if difficulty.

I hope you can understand that reasoning.

Thanks,

John