Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell's Alien Bob and other UFO stuff

UFOHUNTR

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UFOHUNTR

• Paxus

• booNyzarC

• Amerix

Nice video. Loved the music. Hated the lame content...

A series of debunked, hoaxed, and identified videos set to dramatic music. Yay for UFOlogy...

Behold the ETH Propaganda Machine in motion. How many new ETH adherents will this one attract? How many of those who are attracted will fork out the cash for the next speaking engagement or book? How many will sign up for regression therapy to find out about possible alien abduction?

Sorry, but this just makes me sick. I was initially suckered in with garbage like this and it took a lot of time and effort to realize that I had been suckered. I can only hope that most people will look into the content of videos like this one and apply scrutiny to find the hoaxes, the missile launches, the sky lanterns, the long exposure photos, and anything else that UFOlogy tries to use to lend credence to this latest of human mythologies.

Use your heads people.

A series of debunked, hoaxed, and identified videos set to dramatic music. Yay for UFOlogy...

Behold the ETH Propaganda Machine in motion. How many new ETH adherents will this one attract? How many of those who are attracted will fork out the cash for the next speaking engagement or book? How many will sign up for regression therapy to find out about possible alien abduction?

Sorry, but this just makes me sick. I was initially suckered in with garbage like this and it took a lot of time and effort to realize that I had been suckered. I can only hope that most people will look into the content of videos like this one and apply scrutiny to find the hoaxes, the missile launches, the sky lanterns, the long exposure photos, and anything else that UFOlogy tries to use to lend credence to this latest of human mythologies.

Use your heads people.

Well I see you are one of those. There is nothing but authentic ufo sighting in that video. You if anyone are the proganda machine.

Jerusalem: Real: not even Dream Works can make the reflection on the Dome dissipate translucently with that resolution. Not to mention you would have to create a non moving background of the same shot to do that. That was not done because you have cars moving in the background. Lower right hand corner of video. The edit job you are referring to was disinformation from the government. Anyone who really knows editing software and their capabilities knows that no edits were done.

Alien Little Bob is real: If you look at the footage you will notice that his fingers and tendons are moving. Also when he bends down his mouth closes slightly. At the top of his head A bar for determining height as was used during that period. Ever seen those old weight scales from the 50's. They had a height bar using that style. Also it is real film footage, not aged footage use by some software today. You can tell that by digitizing it. The scratches on the frames are real not a digital overlay or transparency.

Anyway I believe disclosure and or a mass public visitation of Aliens will come within 5 years. So I'm not really trying to convince anyone here. Just trying to help everyone put on their thinking caps. Time will tell one way or another.

WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF EVERYONE

Yes, I'm "one of those." And there are many clips in this video which have been confirmed to NOT be anything other than what I've stated.

Yes, I'm "one of those." And there are many clips in this video which have been confirmed to NOT be anything other than what I've stated.

Point them out by time within the video, then give your proof or a link explaining the UFO sighting in question. There are 30 or 40 ufo sighting clips combined in that video. So ethier

put up your proof or continue ranting.

Use your heads people.

Oh yah?you can guarantee each one of those is faked , hoaxes, debunked or explainable? Your such a fake for saying so, many are still unexplained.

To my knowledge, the diamond one at 0:22 was explained as flares, 0:49 lacks contextual keys beyond the lights and could very easily be some lights at a football stadium, the one at 1:10 is ice IIRC falling off the module, which is also the accepted explanation for the ones at 1:25 and 1:44, Alien Bob lacks anything in the footage to suggest he's anything other then a relatively simple animatronic (even the TNMT in the 80s could emote), I'll give you the Dome of the Rock one though, that's bizarre, the "party line" on the swirl is exploding out of control missile (personally I'm unconvinced by that one), 3:38 is a contrail from a hot engine in a very cold sky, just about anything that shows no alteration in flightpath is either space junk or debris/meteorites entering the atmosphere, 3:47 lacks any context as to where we're looking and how big the lights are, 3:58 could be an stellar ejection.

Alien Little Bob is real: If you look at the footage you will notice that his fingers and tendons are moving. Also when he bends down his mouth closes slightly. At the top of his head A bar for determining height as was used during that period. Ever seen those old weight scales from the 50's. They had a height bar using that style. Also it is real film footage, not aged footage use by some software today. You can tell that by digitizing it. The scratches on the frames are real not a digital overlay or transparency.

Not counting out the other footage of the UFOs, but Alien Bob doesn't look real, the movements are far from convincing.

Alien Bob lacks anything in the footage to suggest he's anything other then a relatively simple animatronic (even the TNMT in the 80s could emote)

I think 'Alien Bob' is CGI, and quite clearly CGI too.

If it isn't clear all through the video, watching 'Alien' Bob's movements from around 00:40 to 00:50 clearly feels like watching a videogame cut scene from an older video game without any motion capture used in making it. The 'scratches' on the film and the 'dated' effect of the footage is actually pretty clever, makes it less obvious.

The more I look at it, the more I feel it's CGI.

Precisely why I stopped looking up these "compilation" videos. They are full of already debunked footage, yet still manage to sucker in anyone without the common sense to do 30 seconds of google research to see that they have, in fact, been debunked.

Oh and LOL @ Alien Bob being real.. that's some pretty awful CGI...

Point them out by time within the video, then give your proof or a link explaining the UFO sighting in question. There are 30 or 40 ufo sighting clips combined in that video. So ethier

put up your proof or continue ranting.

Oh yah?you can guarantee each one of those is faked , hoaxes, debunked or explainable? Your such a fake for saying so, many are still unexplained.

Some might be unexplained, but certainly not all of them. I don't have the time to go through and clean up after every UFOlogy video montage because there are so many of them. I just wish that the people putting these things together would look into the clips at least a little bit and filter out the ones that have been debunked and explained. And yes, there are many in this montage which fit that bill.

Here is a quick "once over" of the clips in this video and my thoughts on them.

0:17 - 0:44 Not sure, possibly skydive team? Planes on approach to an airport? Haven't seen this video before. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

0:44 - 0:58 Not sure about this one either. Could be aircraft in tight formation? Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

0:58 - 1:10 Space debris.

1:10 - 2:08 More space debris.

2:08 - 3:00 Alien Bob. CGI.

3:00 - 3:18 Dome of the rock. CGI.

3:18 - 3:20 Australia 9-2-2011, satellite? To short to determine with certainty, but looks like a satellite to me. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:20 - 3:22 Norway spiral. This was a missile test.

3:22 - 3:25 India 2008. Too short. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:25 - 3:26 New York 2010. Balloons released by school children.

3:26 - 3:28 Taiwan 2010. Lightning. The dark spot in the middle? A dark hole in the clouds.

3:28 - 3:34 Russia 2009. Missile test.

3:34 - 3:37 Australia 2010. Black plastic bag blowing across the water.

3:37 - 3:40 Another missile test.

3:40 - 3:41 Lights? Could be any number of things. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:41 - 3:42 Lights? Also could be any number of things. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:42 - 3:44 ??? Lights? Balloons? Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:44 - 3:48 Mexico 2005. Supposed UFO fleet. Balloons.

3:48 - 3:51 Moscow 2009. Planes on approach to airport.

3:51 - 3:54 Japan 2010. Balloons? CGI?

3:54 - 3:57 Columbia 2010. People looking up and then... balloons?

3:57 - 4:03 January 2010. Hubble telescope. Hubble takes all kinds of amazing pictures. This could be a lot of different things. Doesn't look like a space vehicle to me...

4:03 - 4:04 The moon... was there something here that I missed?

4:04 - 4:06 Blue diamond. Out of focus light in the distance. Could be anything from an airplane to a street lamp. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

4:06 - 4:08 Yet another missile test.

4:08 - 4:11 Pedro Avila... balloons probably. He does love his balloons after all.

4:11 - 4:12 Give me a break. CGI.

4:12 - 4:14 Clouds? Nothing else in this?

4:14 - 4:16 Mexico 2011. ??? was there anything in this?

4:16 - 4:21 Jerusalem 2011, Dome of the Rock. CGI.

4:21 - 4:28 California Jan 6, 2011. This was a kite if memory serves. Or maybe the skydive team? Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

4:28 - 4:54 California Jan 6, 2011. Skydive team.

4:54 - 5:05 Propaganda about Disclosure being very close... :rolleyes: Any day now right? Just around the corner?

5:05 - 5:11 Russia Feb 26 2011. Another missile test.

5:11 - 6:03 Russian March 7 2011. Another missile test.

6:03 - 6:15 Missile test again.

6:15 - 6:20 The supposed Shaoshang (or however it is spelled) UFO. Photo taken with long shutter speed. It is an airplane.

6:20 - 6:24 Another photo from that China airport event. Another picture of an airplane but this one has been photoshopped to make it look like it is casting down a beam of light.

6:24 - 6:29 Missile test.

6:29 - 6:38 Cloud in the shape of a circle... but still just a cloud.

A bunch of these are clearly identified at this point. Even if you don't agree with my opinion about CGI related to Sponge Alien Bob and the Jerusalem videos, look at the rest. That is what I mean. Video montages designed to give ETH adherents "feel good" jolts of excitement and draw more people into the fold with a false sense of mystery.

Why even argue about whether the Bob video is real or not? Fact is, no one on either side knows for sure and folks that have bought into one extreme or the other look ridiculous and presumptuous.

People appear to have convinced themselves that it is CGI while others that it is completely legit. How about a healthy (and honest) "I don't know" and leave it at that?

A perspective from an impartial observer.

Edited by Mike G

Why even argue about whether the Bob video is real or not? Fact is, no one on either side knows for sure and folks that have bought into one extreme or the other look ridiculous and presumptuous.

People appear to have convinced themselves that it is CGI while others that it is completely legit. How about a healthy (and honest) "I don't know" and leave it at that?

A perspective from an impartial observer.

Just look at the video and make up your conclusion, then?, It looks CGI.

It is CGI.

Edited by Over-Kill

Oh and LOL @ Alien Bob being real.. that's some pretty awful CGI...

Yeah, it's a bit shocking isn't it, This day, this age, how could people still believe it's real, it's unbelievable.

Edited by Over-Kill

Some might be unexplained, but certainly not all of them. I don't have the time to go through and clean up after every UFOlogy video montage because there are so many of them. I just wish that the people putting these things together would look into the clips at least a little bit and filter out the ones that have been debunked and explained. And yes, there are many in this montage which fit that bill.

Here is a quick "once over" of the clips in this video and my thoughts on them.

0:17 - 0:44 Not sure, possibly skydive team? Planes on approach to an airport? Haven't seen this video before. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

0:44 - 0:58 Not sure about this one either. Could be aircraft in tight formation? Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

A bunch of these are clearly identified at this point. Even if you don't agree with my opinion about CGI related to Sponge Alien Bob and the Jerusalem videos, look at the rest. That is what I mean. Video montages designed to give ETH adherents "feel good" jolts of excitement and draw more people into the fold with a false sense of mystery.

You would rather believe your government's account than your own eyes. The spirals are not missile tests gone astray. Missiles at that distance and altitude do not make such large size contrails.

This sorta reminds me of when China fired a warning missile off of California's coast from a submarine, right off the coast of Point Mugu no less, yet everyone was told it an air plane or jets contrail. It is so amazing what people want to believe about those things, even when it is obvious to anyone with a brain they lied about the missile launch by China. Do not trust your government account ever and I mean NEVER when it comes to UFOs or anything else first. Verify everything from sources outside govmt channels. NO NEW TAXES see my point? Be a skeptic on both sides of the issue, then if you are serious in your research, then you will find the truth, usually somewhere in the middle.

Edited by UFOHUNTR

You would rather believe your government's account than your own eyes. The spirals are not missile tests gone astray. Missiles at that distance and altitude do not make such large size contrails.

This sorta reminds me of when China fired a warning missile off of California's coast from a submarine, right off the coast of Point Mugu no less, yet everyone was told it an air plane or jets contrail. It is so amazing what people want to believe about those things, even when it is obvious to anyone with a brain they lied about the missile launch by China. Do not trust your government account ever and I mean NEVER when it comes to UFOs or anything else first. Verify everything from sources outside govmt channels. NO NEW TAXES see my point? Be a skeptic on both sides of the issue, then if you are serious in your research, then you will find the truth, usually somewhere in the middle.

I see. Instead of accepting rational explanations you'd prefer to believe that this is footage related to aliens. Well then, enjoy that perception.

0:58 - 1:10 Space debris.

1:10 - 2:08 More space debris.

2:08 - 3:00 Alien Bob. CGI.

3:00 - 3:18 Dome of the rock. CGI.

3:18 - 3:20 Australia 9-2-2011, satellite? To short to determine with certainty, but looks like a satellite to me. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:20 - 3:22 Norway spiral. This was a missile test.

3:22 - 3:25 India 2008. Too short. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:25 - 3:26 New York 2010. Balloons released by school children.

3:26 - 3:28 Taiwan 2010. Lightning. The dark spot in the middle? A dark hole in the clouds.

3:28 - 3:34 Russia 2009. Missile test.

3:34 - 3:37 Australia 2010. Black plastic bag blowing across the water.

3:37 - 3:40 Another missile test.

3:40 - 3:41 Lights? Could be any number of things. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:41 - 3:42 Lights? Also could be any number of things. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:42 - 3:44 ??? Lights? Balloons? Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

3:44 - 3:48 Mexico 2005. Supposed UFO fleet. Balloons.

3:48 - 3:51 Moscow 2009. Planes on approach to airport.

3:51 - 3:54 Japan 2010. Balloons? CGI?

3:54 - 3:57 Columbia 2010. People looking up and then... balloons?

3:57 - 4:03 January 2010. Hubble telescope. Hubble takes all kinds of amazing pictures. This could be a lot of different things. Doesn't look like a space vehicle to me...

4:03 - 4:04 The moon... was there something here that I missed?

4:04 - 4:06 Blue diamond. Out of focus light in the distance. Could be anything from an airplane to a street lamp. Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

4:06 - 4:08 Yet another missile test.

4:08 - 4:11 Pedro Avila... balloons probably. He does love his balloons after all.

4:11 - 4:12 Give me a break. CGI.

4:12 - 4:14 Clouds? Nothing else in this?

4:14 - 4:16 Mexico 2011. ??? was there anything in this?

4:16 - 4:21 Jerusalem 2011, Dome of the Rock. CGI.

4:21 - 4:28 California Jan 6, 2011. This was a kite if memory serves. Or maybe the skydive team? Can you provide me a link to the original footage you took this from so that I can track down more detail?

4:28 - 4:54 California Jan 6, 2011. Skydive team.

4:54 - 5:05 Propaganda about Disclosure being very close... :rolleyes: Any day now right? Just around the corner?

5:05 - 5:11 Russia Feb 26 2011. Another missile test.

5:11 - 6:03 Russian March 7 2011. Another missile test.

6:03 - 6:15 Missile test again.

6:15 - 6:20 The supposed Shaoshang (or however it is spelled) UFO. Photo taken with long shutter speed. It is an airplane.

6:20 - 6:24 Another photo from that China airport event. Another picture of an airplane but this one has been photoshopped to make it look like it is casting down a beam of light.

6:24 - 6:29 Missile test.

Wow. No doubt about it...alternate realities DO exist! Even when they are driven by fear...

Btw, the Skinny Bob video is, if anything, more of an enigma today than when it was released. NOTHING has surfaced (to the public) which might give the lie to a hoax or an artificial (cgi) origin. CGI experts (actual ones) have quietly said it looks bafflingly real and beyond their own capabilities.

The spirals are not missile tests gone astray. Missiles at that distance and altitude do not make such large size contrails.

What in the world are you talking about? You don't even know the altitude, or distance, and yes, missiles that go off trajectory and spiral like that can cause a lot of contrails, especially as the missiles fuel is shaken up and displaced inside the rocket.

Heck, here's a missile launch that "DIDN'T" go wrong, and you can clearly see bright contrails:

Now imagine if it lost control and spiraled (like missiles do when they lose control), you would have the same spiral contrail effect.

See? Debunked by using common sense and not jumping to unprovable conclusions like it was some UFO alien vortex or what ever the current BS explanation is these days.

Wow. No doubt about it...alternate realities DO exist! Even when they are driven by fear...

Btw, the Skinny Bob video is, if anything, more of an enigma today than when it was released. NOTHING has surfaced (to the public) which might give the lie to a hoax or an artificial (cgi) origin. CGI experts (actual ones) have quietly said it looks bafflingly real and beyond their own capabilities.

Who are these so called CGI experts?, they must really suck...

BS hacktorp. The Skinny Bob video was shown to have clear indications of video editing almost right away. The only way that ETH adherents have been able to ignore those blatant problems with the video is to convince themselves that the problems were intentionally introduced as either disinformation from the government or to keep the government off the trail of the insider who supposedly leaked the footage.

In other words, the only way to accept Skinny Bob as genuine is to pull the wool over your own eyes.

CGI experts (actual ones) have quietly said it looks bafflingly real and beyond their own capabilities.

All you have to do is look at an old movie like Jurassic Park, and how nice that CGI was.. then go and tell me it's "beyond their own capabilities"..

Perhaps it was beyond the capabilities of those "experts" who were asked, which, IMO, wouldn't make them experts, but amateurs..

In other words, the only way to accept Skinny Bob as genuine is to pull the wool over your own eyes.

Perhaps. Of course, many protect their eyes from "the wool" by keeping their heads safely ensconced in their own rear-end.

Edited by hacktorp

Anyway I believe disclosure and or a mass public visitation of Aliens will come within 5 years. So I'm not really trying to convince anyone here. Just trying to help everyone put on their thinking caps. Time will tell one way or another.

WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF EVERYONE

Actually alien bob isn't real in the sense of a real alien. Just look at what is obvious:

The person who supposedly has the entire video has released only 2 snippets and has released nothing more.

The projector sound has been analyzed (there is a you tube video on it) and it is at 12 frames per second. The normal rate at that time was 18 frames per second and any speed less had a chance of burning the film. So it is a fake audio added to the video. Something that would only have been done to try to make it look authentic.

The digital counter wouldn't have been available with 8mm and 16 mm.

The black mark covering part of the counter never changes in size or location and wouldn't have been an option in 8mm and 16mm video.

The fact that no more of the video has been released, and the audio, counter and black mark were added by computer are pretty conclusive that what we are seeing is not original footage of an alien.