Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
DawnieK

Clairaudient's or Clairvoyant's Help

DawnieK

First I would like to thank all of you, Any insight positive or negative will be appreciated, and considered.

My brother died about five nearly 6 yrs ago, devastated I attempted suicide for my own selfish reasons. And five years later I am still here :) I was so angry with him for leaving me, for after all he was the only person in my life, ever, who respected me, whom never physically harmed me or used me for their own selfish reasoning. The night I tried suicide, I told him "You did this, you need to fix this!" screaming at air. Then I just asked "Please?"

About a week later I had my first (terrifying) bout with astral catalepsy, the pressure and roaring happened three times, each time I fought off the paralysis, then on the last time, the roaring stopped quickly and I felt some one rub the back of their hand down my cheek then kiss my forehead, I panicked, fought off the paralysis and ran out of my bed room. No one was there with me while this happened, No one was there untill I had ran out, then my fiance walked in the door for lunch.

Now for the last 4-5 I have been practicing meditation, (After a LOT of research I discovered exactly what had happened to me). I got out(Projected) fully within the first two months of practicing, with extreme dedication. I had to allow myself to let go of a lot of hate, pain guilt, regret, selfishness, jealousy and the ignorant beliefs we have of our lives and realities. Some times while in meditation/ trance Juan, my brother talks to me, telling me I have to remember. He was in a lucid dream with my now daughter whom wasnt even thought of at the time. Since meditating I hear voices nearly every night, some are terribly sad; Crying and angered. Another I knew, but not well; I met her once and then she passed away, my fiance knew her his whole life and the things she said to me were true. I remember once I was feeling bad for myself lol and she said to me "oh boohoo". It made me laugh inside and think, shes right I am making a big deal out of it. When I told my fiance he laughed and said thats amazing, thats definitely what she would say.

I guess what I am getting to is, my disbelief in all of this is dwindled to nothing, my thinking I am insane, has left for the large part, but he only comes to me once in a while, months apart, but being able to hear all of these voices and seeing orbs flying, or a man dissipate while I watch, Why cant I see him, or talk to him....where is he? I know he is there but where?

If you dont mind tell me what you think, Am I way over emotional whereas I am blocking him? is he still floating around, or reborn? Anything you may have come to your mind would be important thanks so much for even reading,

Vibration Be!

Amerasu

Okay the idea isn't to be a ghost unless it's what you want to be. Moving on to another body or returning to the source is said to be the plan. Due to various reasons some people cannot acheive this and get suck here. If you don't see or feel him maybe not he's not stuck here. And that's a good thing. Or perhaps being so young he was needed to do something else not in this world and he answered the call, when he's done he maybe able to come to you. How you talk about him and how close you were to him makes me feel that he has left a piece of himself with you for comfort and a homing beacon, he's going to need that back eventually(it's a piece of his soul) he will come find you ,you may hold it for many life times until he needs it back. I also believe that he holds a piece of you.

Blessings

• Like 1

DawnieK

Amerasu, thats very interesting, I have never heard or read of that before.

If you dont mind my asking; What are you sources, as in are you clairaudient? how did you learn of this? I would love to know more.

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

When you meditate is your purpose to talk/see him or to develop your awareness in general?

DawnieK

When you meditate is your purpose to talk/see him or to develop your awareness in general?

Both in a way.

I start all meditations the same way, first I pull protection over myself and my daughter and fiancee, then I move on to my chakras.

once I begin to feel them physically, I simply concentrate on my breath.

From there I can move my astral limbs, since my physical body is absent, holding on to my breath so I stay in trance so I don't project.

This is the both in a way; once everything above is present I then focus all of my attention to my ears, or throat chakra, this way I can hear anyone whom may want to speak to me. or I work on my third eye, so I may begin to see things slowly coming into view.

Most meditations I solely work on developing my awareness, <I do figure its me so I do practice on this the longest

On the few times I used him as a meditation tool, I would do everything as mentioned in the first paragraph, but instead of concentrating on my ears or 3rd eye, I visualize him for everything that he was, the way he laughed, smelled, all physical attributions, I try to think of him as a whole.

I managed to bring him to me when I was maybe 6 months into meditating and being able to "leave".

This particular time, along with a few other situations, allow me to think I block him.

I had projected, standing/floating in my room I started summoning him there by thinking of him, trying my hardest not to invite another being that could fit the qualities I was thinking.<<< which has happened lol

But he did appear and I panicked, and all I remember is kneeling down in front of him, I never saw his face as his upper body was sooo bright and my astral sight began dimming, the more I got emotional. I began crying hysterically and I felt myself "shift" back into my physical.

reading what you wrote above allows me to believe that focusing on my general awareness would be more beneficial huh?

Seems as though it would be like knocking out two birds with one stone. Tell me what you guys think.

Thank you for your responses, I really appreciate everyone's support,

bLu3 de 3n3rgy
reading what you wrote above allows me to believe that focusing on my general awareness would be more beneficial huh?

Yup, I think so. I feel if you change your intent to develop your awareness in general, then you will improve your ability to connect allround. I mean, from what you have said, you have no problems sensing your energy body, working and looking after your chakras and you are making good use of your meditation time doing all that. But you are holding yourself back in other ways by having the use of this as something you do to focus on just connecting with your brother.

I guess what I am getting to is, my disbelief in all of this is dwindled to nothing, my thinking I am insane, has left for the large part, but he only comes to me once in a while, months apart, but being able to hear all of these voices and seeing orbs flying, or a man dissipate while I watch, Why cant I see him, or talk to him....where is he? I know he is there but where?

You are medium first and that means as well as being able to connect with your brother when the energetic conditions are suited; you are also sensing other energies and consciousness that are around. You sound almost disturbed when describing these other sensories you pick up, like they shouldn’t be there or they are getting in the way. I know that is probably not what you mean, but it’s how it reads, because understandably all you want is your brother to come through.

This is the wrong approach to take and you are only going to subconsciously block yourself further if you continue to view it the way you do. At some point you need to adapt to the fact that you are developing your awareness for – what reason? Mediumship is something you would use to talk to the deceased in general, thus you are operating as a channel. How far you take that is entirely up to you, but you have the potential to help others with that, should you chose too.

Connecting with your brother has to become the perk eventually and not remain the be all and end all. It’s in no way distancing yourself from him or anything, you will always be connected to him.

As for trying not to project. Is this because of the experience with ‘astral cataplexy’? This is also something you may have to consider that you are approaching wrongly. Quicker you nip it in the bud the better. When you ‘connect’ it involves projection, we are always projecting and that is all of us all the time, be it energy, our thoughts, our memories, our emotional state projects.

The deceased project their memories and consciousness too and mediums project to connect with their streams of consciousness. I don’t want you to become fearful of the word projection, because while SP and astral cataplexy can and does happen, it’s just one of the things we have to deal with and can learn to handle. Seeker is worth talking to about this aspect.

You mention that because you are trying not to project, your method of connecting to your brother is to bring him to you. Now, some people are better at pulling the energy to them to read, while others are better at going to the energy to read it. But the best way is use a mixture of the two. A medium – the middle person – so think about how you are positioned in the middle between here and there -get over the projection aspect and learn how to not only pull the connection to you, but to establish the connection first via intention and directing your mind (mental eye/3rd) to go to it - to meet it half way.

It does require a balance of both methods really, as you will become far more in control with what you connect to and don’t if you can learn to place an intention on what you want to connect to, which is expanding out to (going to it – projection) and then pulling in the energy or connection closer to you to channel the energy.

So this is why it’s important to adapt and change your view about projection and to not let astral cataplexy or SP interfere.

The other thing was – For the moment try less trance meditation, I get the feeling that you are using trance meditation to fully project yourself, like astral projection and only then when you are completely lucid and out are you trying to make a connection.

Ok instead, try projecting the sense of just your 3rd eye/crown and throat. Don’t try to induce a full body projection. When I was talking about projection above, I am talking about conscious projection with the mind/3rd eye/ clairvoyant/clairaudient level if that makes sense. Try not to go all the way out, just your mental eye and focus on opening your mental sight and ears with that. The trance stuff can come later.

When we practise this way, it makes it possible to multitask, to be here and there at the same time and it is far more energy efficient. We can learn to activate our mental eye and flip in and out of that while talking to someone, or looking around with our physical eyes. Trance on the other hand can be a lot of energy work.

There I hope at least some of this can make sense lol and feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by AnVil
adding extra info

DawnieK

Yes it does make sense,

When it comes to projecting I dont try to stay in so I dont have to go through it( the vibrations and noise)it really doesnt bother me anymore, but I try to stay, as a focus exercise simply to gain more control over when I project. When I do project sometimes I cannot see, But I do feel my self floating up out of my body, and once I am there it seems I have a different way of thinking, almost distracted and I dim eventually when I lose my set goal and instantly feel myself reshape to my phys (I can consciously exit and enter, I read it wasnt too common can you do that? just curious)

Ive actually tried to go to him, I felt myself moving extremely fast and I opened my eyes (astrally) to see that I was deep in the stars in space...?

You are so right, he is my goal in all of this, at least in the beginning for sure, and still is a large part, but my intent now is to do good with what I can achieve.

So I should set him aside, like I previously have thought to do, and worry about bettering myself so I may use this to help others whom are confused, rather they are someone who lost a loved one or if they are the loved one who was lost.

Thank you Anvil thats great advice, Ill try that in my meditations today.

bLu3 de 3n3rgy
(I can consciously exit and enter, I read it wasnt too common can you do that? just curious)

If you mean can I consciously direct my consciousness somewhere and then, 'connect/observe', then yes I can. That is using the mental eye/3rd eye method of just projecting the mind, not full body.

This is the method i feel you want to practise too. Try and steer away from full on trance stuff for now. Practise getting this working where you are consciously in the moment and projecting with your mind/perceptions in live time. It will feel a little different but you have more control in building the mental stamina up to sustain the connection for longer.

or maybe try it for remote viewing as it is the same principle. You connect to a place/environment and try to observe it clairvoyantly or clairaudiently.

Amerasu

I've been learning about engrams,thought forms, elemental constructs, and entities. I had a thought that i might work in attachments and clearing. When dealing with these you have to learn the difference between a human spitit and a constructed entity. A constructed entity is created either on purpose or by accident. It is said that constructs carry a piece of the creator with it. But I think what applies to you is engraming. By the way he felt about you and the things he said to you while having strong emotions left a lasting "impression" you may find yourself visiting that thought or memory almost like it calls you to remember it. It seems to have a bit of life to it? That is the small piece. When I started learning about it I was like "Wow" most of my info comes from google, yahoo and those that work in clearings and attachments. No specific place but easy to find info. Let me know if you need help. Blessings

• Like 1

DawnieK

I've been learning about engrams,thought forms, elemental constructs, and entities. I had a thought that i might work in attachments and clearing. When dealing with these you have to learn the difference between a human spitit and a constructed entity. A constructed entity is created either on purpose or by accident. It is said that constructs carry a piece of the creator with it. But I think what applies to you is engraming. By the way he felt about you and the things he said to you while having strong emotions left a lasting "impression" you may find yourself visiting that thought or memory almost like it calls you to remember it. It seems to have a bit of life to it? That is the small piece. When I started learning about it I was like "Wow" most of my info comes from google, yahoo and those that work in clearings and attachments. No specific place but easy to find info. Let me know if you need help. Blessings

thats interesting I have done some research on thought-forms myself never heard of an engram,is that like a totem, because I make careful where I place my energy, I definately dont desire to make one or feed it. i'll read on it, thank you,