Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Anniversary: Remember who FAILED US

THE MATRIX

Could it be perhaps a failure of bloated government bureacracy? Who were the first responders who came to help? Local police, fire, etc. They didn't need the approval of a commission of monday morning quarterbacks at the federal level to go and do their job.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F3SS

• Q24

• MID

• Michelle

Top Posters In This Topic

President’s Daily Brief entitled “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the US” dated August 2001: -

• “Bin Laden since 1997 has wanted to carry out terrorist attacks in the US
  • “his followers would follow the example of World Trade Centre bomber Ramzi Yousef”
  • “Bin Laden told followers he wanted to retaliate in Washington
  • “Bin Laden was planning to exploit the operative’s access to the US
  • “Bin Ladin wanted to hijack a US aircraft
  • “FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings

It could hardly have been clearer and should have brought preventative action, but instead nothing was done with the information.

There is so much more…

Do you know the FBI had been monitoring two of the hijackers years before 9/11.. knew they had entered the United States illegally.. knew their Al Qaeda connection.. knew the danger.. wanted to go after them.. but for a period of months were consistently blocked from higher up the chain of command?

There is much more to the above, suffice to say the FBI were livid to later discover those same terrorists had been involved in the 9/11 attack; they even suggested it was as though bin Laden was receiving protection from within the U.S. system.

That, is indication of inside complicity right there.

And yet not even the tip of the iceberg.

It appears those in power did not “fail to prevent” the attack, they “facilitated” the attack.

seems to me i heard and watched all that you are saying on t.v. last night in micheal moores fareinhiet -911

seems to me i heard and watched all that you are saying on t.v. last night in micheal moores fareinhiet -911

Ha probably. His fans are sheep. I was just thinking that if government facilitated the attack the why in the world would they let a plane blow a wide open hole into the Pentagon? A place where so many Top Secrets are kept. Let me guess...the ultimate diversion right?

I was just thinking that if government facilitated the attack the why in the world would they let a plane blow a wide open hole into the Pentagon? A place where so many Top Secrets are kept. Let me guess...the ultimate diversion right?

Another question: how fortunate was it that the aircraft impacted the only segment of the Pentagon which had recently been renovated to withstand bomb-blasts and was under-staffed at that time?

Had the impact occurred in any other section of the building then damage and casualties would have been far higher: -

Pentagon, a Vulnerable Building, Was Hit in Least Vulnerable Spot

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/16/news/mn-46435

Back on topic…

Wow, and as an end result, the patriot act. Of course there will be those who shout, "conspiracy, wacko, crazy", while their heads remain buried in the sand, unable to question anything beyond what they've already accepted. Kind of a limiting existence, rather sad actually.

Yes, though unfortunately the information I have presented is no ‘conspiracy theory’ but verifiable fact; taken from 9/11 Commission documents and mainstream media sources.

Perhaps the Saudi connection will sound better coming from U.S. Senator, Bob Graham: -

“Let me say that what we know about this comes primarily from FBI and CIA reports that were in the file in San Diego. And in those files, FBI agents referred to Bayoumi as being a Saudi Arabian agent or Saudi Arabian spy. In the summer of 2002, a CIA agent filed a report that said it was "incontrovertible" that terrorists were receiving assistance, financial and otherwise, from Saudis in San Diego. No. 2: Bayoumi was supposed to be working for a firm that was a subcontractor for the Saudi civil aviation authority. Yet he never showed up for work. His boss tried to fire him, and he received a letter from the Saudi civil aviation authority demanding that he be retained on their payroll despite the fact he wasn't performing any services. And the subcontracting company that employed Bayoumi was owned by a Saudi national who, according to documents seized in Bosnia, was an early financial backer of al-Qaida. Now, that's rather suspicious.

Also suspicious is the number of telephone conversations between Bayoumi and Saudi government representatives. It was a very substantial number that remains classified. Then, the event that really raised our suspicions was that shortly after Alhazmi and Almihdhar flew from Bangkok [Thailand] to Los Angeles [after attending an al-Qaida conference in Malaysia that resulted in their being added to a CIA watch list], Bayoumi tells various persons that he was going to Los Angeles to "pick up some visitors." He drives from San Diego to Los Angeles with a friend. His first stop in Los Angeles was at the consulate of the Saudi government, where he stays for an hour and meets with a diplomat named Fahad al-Thumairy, who subsequently was deported for terrorist-related activities.

After that one-hour meeting, he and that companion go to a Middle Eastern restaurant in Los Angeles to have lunch. They overhear Arabic being spoken at a nearby table. They invite the two young men who are at that table to come and join them. It turns out those two young men are Alhazmi and Almihdhar, two of the 9/11 terrorists. When I asked the staff director of the 9/11 commission about this, he thought it was just a coincidence that they met at this restaurant. I did some independent research. There are at least 134 Middle Eastern restaurants in Los Angeles. So the statistical odds of these two groups meeting at the same Middle Eastern restaurant at the same time are staggering.

I'm almost certain this was a prearranged meeting. Later, Bayoumi takes the two terrorists to San Diego, where he introduces them to people who arrange for them to obtain [phony] Social Security cards and flying lessons.”

When questioned by the 9/11 Commission, al-Thumairy denied knowing Bayoumi. The Commission knew this was a lie - they had the phone records to prove it. The Commission, for unknown reason, still accepted the Saudis’ explanation that assistance provided to the hijackers was coincidental.

Bayoumi was arrested by British authorities ten days after 9/11 but were forced to release him without charge. British officials suggested al-Bayoumi must have been protected by U.S. authorities, because, “giving financial aid to terrorists is a very serious offense and there is no way [the FBI] would have let him go scot-free”.

It appears these Suadis on the government payroll were given protection - someone did not want them implicated with the 9/11 hijackers.

I still see no ‘failure’ but premeditated actions.

Nothing would make some of you happier than a giant 'AHA!' moment where incriminating evidence was crammed down the throats of the world showing without A doubt that america was directly involved with the attacks. You want so bad for your own country to be brought down and look bad. Why do you hate the USA? If you didn't you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove we attacked ourselves.

Believe me, if this were true nobody would be more p!ssed than red blooded Americans like myself. But...

...Seriously, why do you think these absurd discussions are limited to Michael Moore movies and Internet forums? Because the Internet is the only way to actually find more than a handful of people to talk about it with. You're just not going to find that many people around you willing to have a serious conversation about it. If this were all true our liberal Bush hating media would be on this like white on rice. It would be a scandal and cover-up of unprecedented scope and size. It takes some mighty selfish and evil individuals in our government to deceive, lie and kill American citizens, screw up our economy and send us to war all for the personal gain of a few already wealthy individuals. With all the many many people needed to facilitate an event like this it could of never been kept quiet because A people blab and it would've been leaked B I don't think that people in general could be that greedy and selfish to the extremes you are accusing them of. Some can of course but to get that many evil like-minded people in a group all within our government is unlikely. Plus it would be next to impossible to get everyone to go along with the plan. Politicians may be scummy but to wipe out 3000 citizens, with the cooperation of so many people, with what could only have been predicted as a world changing event is just a whole different level. Some people involved would have no doubt became so guilt stricken in due time and somebody[credible] would have risked their career, reputation or life to announce the truth on a national media outlet...most humans have consciouses. You couldnt get that many evil greedy people on the same page for so long. Someone wouldve been screwed over eventually and that person would've wanted revenge against them and so on and so on...if all you are telling me was really true it would've been unravelled long ago direct from the mouths of those involved, either out of guilt, revenge on someone else involved, payback or pay off. Also how can so many involved simply trust the others to keep their mouths shut. Surely the most powerful involved would have started killing off others with knowledge. It's all conspiracy theory. It's all you have and will never be widely accepted.

Edited by Is it for real

Nothing would make some of you happier than a giant 'AHA!' moment where incriminating evidence was crammed down the throats of the world showing without A doubt that america was directly involved with the attacks. You want so bad for your own country to be brought down and look bad. Why do you hate the USA? If you didn't you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove we attacked ourselves.

No one wants to believe the US attacked its self. People just want to know the truth. And its more then clear to anyone who can put aside thier die hard loyaly to this government, that we dont have the truth.

Believe me, if this were true nobody would be more p!ssed than red blooded Americans like myself. But...

...Seriously, why do you think these absurd discussions a limited to Michael Moore movies and Internet forums? Because the Internet is the only way to actualy find more than a handful of people to talk about it with. You're just not going to find that many people around you willing to have a serious conversation about it. If this were all true our liberal Bush hating media would be on this like white on rice. It would be a scandal and cover-up of unprecedented scope and size. It takes some mighty selfish and evil individuals in our government to deceive, lie and kill American citizens, screw up our economy and send us to war all for the personal gain of a few already wealthy individuals. With all the many many people needed to facilitate an event like this it could of never been kept quiet because A people blab and it would've been leaked B I don't think that people in general could be that greedy and selfish to the extremes you are accusing them of. Politicians may be scummy but to wipe out 3000 citizens with what could only have been predicted as a world changing event is just a whole different level. Some people involved would have no doubt became so guilt stricken in due time and somebody[undoubtedly credible] would have risked their career, reputation or life to announce the truth on a national media outlet...most humans have consciouses. You couldnt get that many evil greedy people on the same page for so long. Someone wouldve been screwed over eventually and that person would've wanted revenge against them and so on and so on...if all you are telling me was really true it would've been unravelled long ago direct from the mouths of those involved, either out of guilt, revenge on someone else involved, payback or pay off.

Yea, there is your trouble. Never underestimate the will of greed and the hunger for power.

For some, I am sure you are correct.

What are your views on Lyman Lemnitzer - a four-star United States Army General who approved Joint Chiefs of Staff plans to stage terrorist attacks inside his own country intended to be blamed on, and justify military action against, Cuba?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyman_Lemnitzer

Did Lemnitzer hate the U.S.A.?

Well youll probably never convince me. However I don't think that George bush could've have been such a great deceptive liar. He wasn't that great at speaking and flubbed his words all the time when he did speak. I think if anyone, he would've slipped up and busted himself.

For some, I am sure you are correct.

What are your views on Lyman Lemnitzer - a four-star United States Army General who approved Joint Chiefs of Staff plans to stage terrorist attacks inside his own country intended to be blamed on, and justify military action against, Cuba?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyman_Lemnitzer

Did Lemnitzer hate the U.S.A.?

That Lyman was backed by only a few. His plan was stupid and didn't happen and was denied by Kennedy. With 911 you're talking about the involvement of all branches and levels of government. Too big a plan, too many involved and like I said, evil is selfish. Selfish and grand scale cooperation doesn't go together.

That Lyman was backed by only a few. His plan was stupid and didn't happen and was denied by Kennedy. With 911 you're talking about the involvement of all branches and levels of government. Too big a plan, too many involved and like I said, evil is selfish. Selfish and grand scale cooperation doesn't go together.

“involvement of all branches”

“too many involved”

“evil”

These are but your personal opinions and standards - non-factual theorizing.

You didn’t answer, did Lemnitzer hate the U.S.A.?

“involvement of all branches”

“too many involved”

“evil”

These are but your personal opinions and standards - non-factual theorizing.

You didn’t answer, did Lemnitzer hate the U.S.A.?

Probably not. He just thought nothing of a few civilian casualties in order to achieve his goal of warring with Cuba. Thoughtless and uncaring for sure with a twisted idea of protecting his country. Pure idiocy.

In comparison, you are saying the bush administration could have cared less about America or it's people for personal financial gain.

Lyman---facilitate attack on America to protect America, thinking he loves the country---- twisted and likely

Bush--- facilitate attack on America to make $$$, obviously not caring about the country---twisted and unlikely

Q24...

Do you sympathize with terrorist? Do you have a compassionate understanding of why they attacked us? Can you say one good thing about USA?

Edit:

What I'm really mean to ask is...do you think we deserved it?

Edited by Is it for real

Just so you know, the information regarding use of commercial jet liners as possible weapons was received by the CIA during the Clinton Administration, in 1999. Considering the sheer number of threats to the U.S.A. during that period it was incredibly difficult for them to determine which threats were viable ones, and considering our distrust of both France and China at that time (from whom the info came from), it is no surprise that it went un-investigated.

Exactly.

People who push this agenda would have us believe that George Bush and gang were presented with a memo that said "4 planes are going to hijacked on the morning of 9/11/01 and flown into the WTC towers, the Pentagon, and the Capital Building."

That's not quite how it works. The reports received were a handful of thousands of reports that were received about OBL and AQ over the previous decade and still receive to this day.

So what exactly is a President supposed to do? Shut down the entire air travel system of the United States (and impact a good deal of the entire world in the process) because he gets a memo that says that AQ might be planning to hijack planes and fly them into buildings?

You know what you call a President that makes knee jerk reactions like that - impeached.

Probably not. He just thought nothing of a few civilian casualties in order to achieve his goal of warring with Cuba. Thoughtless and uncaring for sure with a twisted idea of protecting his country.

I agree, Lemnitzer did not hate the U.S.A.

So stating an American may plan false flag terrorism against their own country is not hating the United States either.

It’s just the truth.

In comparison, you are saying the bush administration could have cared less about America or it's people for personal financial gain.

Lyman---facilitate attack on America to protect America, thinking he loves the country---- twisted and likely

Bush--- facilitate attack on America to make $$$, obviously not caring about the country---twisted and unlikely

There is a misunderstanding here - no one is saying it was about making $$$s.

Those who came to power in 2001 believed “a new Pearl Harbor” type event was necessary to drive foreign policy and maintain American global pre-eminence into the 21st century. They were concerned America was loosing momentum to their competitors since end of the Cold War and thought a “transforming event” was required to keep America top of the pile. I guess you have not read the Rebuilding America’s Defenses document or do not understand the Neocon ideology.

Q24...

Do you sympathize with terrorist? Do you have a compassionate understanding of why they attacked us? Can you say one good thing about USA?

Edit:

What I'm really mean to ask is...do you think we deserved it?

I do not sympathise with terrorists, whoever they may be.

I understand why 9/11 occurred, but have no compassion for the cause.

The U.S.A. is a great country.

Everything I post is because I never want to see another 9/11.

Exactly.

People who push this agenda would have us believe that George Bush and gang were presented with a memo that said "4 planes are going to hijacked on the morning of 9/11/01 and flown into the WTC towers, the Pentagon, and the Capital Building."

That's not quite how it works. The reports received were a handful of thousands of reports that were received about OBL and AQ over the previous decade and still receive to this day.

So what exactly is a President supposed to do? Shut down the entire air travel system of the United States (and impact a good deal of the entire world in the process) because he gets a memo that says that AQ might be planning to hijack planes and fly them into buildings?

You know what you call a President that makes knee jerk reactions like that - impeached.

I don't know, at least maybe he could have not capitalized on it so much? He kind of took that ball and ran with it.

Exactly.

I agree that the warnings pre-9/11 were not specific down to the level of times, dates and precise airports, but there was still an obvious and severe threat there. I ask, seriously, what would you have done with the information?

Here’s what I would have done on the basis of the details that were known: -

• Place Bin Laden related cases as a priority.
  • Increase surveillance of suspect foreign nationals.
  • Have all intelligence on Al Qaeda shared between the FBI, CIA and military.
  • Inform the FAA and have aircraft security increased by keeping cockpit doors locked.

Reasonable suggestions, yes?

The President did not implement any of these common-sense actions. I do understand one conclusion could be that this was down to sheer incompetence. What turns me away from that conclusion is, in part, when we find out what was going on behind the scenes: -

FBI claims Bin Laden inquiry was frustrated

“FBI and military intelligence officials in Washington say they were
prevented for political reasons
from carrying out full investigations into members of the Bin Laden family in the US before the terrorist attacks of September 11. U.S. intelligence agencies have come under criticism for their wholesale failure to predict the catastrophe at the World Trade Centre. But some are complaining that
their hands were tied.
… They said the
restrictions became worse after the Bush administration took over
this year. The intelligence agencies had been
told to "back off"
from investigations… ”

So we see it is not just that sensible responses were not being carried out but that measures were being taken in the exact opposite direction. Again - not so much a ‘failure’ to act, but deliberate moves in a way that served to facilitate 9/11.

Nope just ban the military from intercepting hijacked planes on that one day then shutting down air travel around the world.

Can I hear someone besides me say they blame the terrorist?

Yes. I do. There are of course additional details which make it a less clear cut issue, but the short answer is yes.

UNfortunately the US has a history of being attacked under questionable circumstances, but the attacks are used to go to war.

1. The Spanish American War. The battelship Maine was blown up in Havana Harbor. We were told the Spanish did it, but even today there is a debate on what caused the explosion and all agree the Spanish were not responsible.

2. Pearl Harbor. What did Roosevelt know sor not know about the attack. Did the US know the Japanese secret Naval Code before the attack? The debate goes on.

3. Gulf Of Tonkin Resolution. LBJ said our ships were attacked. He lied to get us into a full scale war in SE Asia.

4. 911 attacks. The 911 Commission Report does not really answer any of the questions about the attack such as what happened to Building 7 nearby that collapsed without being attacked. A few years later members of the commission could not get any info from the CIA or FBI when they did their research.

The same problem happened with the Warren Commission Report. They were not told by the CIA about our attacks on Castro.

So what is the answer? The 911 and Warren commission were just public relations exercies to keep the truth from the public.

UNfortunately the US has a history of being attacked under questionable circumstances, but the attacks are used to go to war.

1. The Spanish American War. The battelship Maine was blown up in Havana Harbor. We were told the Spanish did it, but even today there is a debate on what caused the explosion and all agree the Spanish were not responsible.

2. Pearl Harbor. What did Roosevelt know sor not know about the attack. Did the US know the Japanese secret Naval Code before the attack? The debate goes on.

3. Gulf Of Tonkin Resolution. LBJ said our ships were attacked. He lied to get us into a full scale war in SE Asia.

4. 911 attacks. The 911 Commission Report does not really answer any of the questions about the attack such as what happened to Building 7 nearby that collapsed without being attacked. A few years later members of the commission could not get any info from the CIA or FBI when they did their research.

The same problem happened with the Warren Commission Report. They were not told by the CIA about our attacks on Castro.

So what is the answer? The 911 and Warren commission were just public relations exercies to keep the truth from the public.

I would like to say that that the USA has been attacked throughout history because other governments see what america stands for and doesn't want their people to get any [good]ideas. They spread lies and propaganda about us in order to keep their people supressed. they know we don't take sh!t and don't want their citizens to feel the same. They hate our freedom. They dont want their citizens to have it.

Q, after reading up on some of the things you've had to say, and also from a couple of sites you and Scott posted, I then decided to ask a few people for their thoughts on 9-11. I was shocked to find out that several people didn't even know WTC7 was involved! "But they only hit the twin towers, there was only two!"

These are voters people! WTF, it is exactly like I said a few days ago, most people here in the US are closed minded, deceived idiots! I was completely blown away.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3