Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf

Shay255

Hi my name is Shayne I am on this cause I wanted to tell you 2 story's or shall I say sightings of possible werewolfs. The first sighting was in Niskayuna ny I was in my grandfathers car I was at the age of 6 when this happened and I can still remember it clearly to this day. I was in my grandfathers car with my cousin and grandfather we were going to my aunts house we wanted to keep my uncle company cause he broke his leg at the time. We were pulling into the driveway and all we saw was a solid black colored wolf. We stayed in the car cause we didn't know what it was. It had shown its teeth to us. It had pointy ears all fours but growled at us. A regular wolf would have run away from us but this one didn't. I never saw a black wolf at my aunts mind you its the countryside but still it was scary looking I know what wolfs look like. After how many minutes we honked the horn and the creature ran away growling. I never saw the creature in again until I was bout 11 years old. This is the seconded sighting. I was literally kicking dirt one night and was bored my family was on the porch talking so I was trying to keep my self entertained. I was kicking dirt when I looked up and this creature with yellow eyes was looking right at me. I was in the front of my house and it was in the back. This creature did not move a muscle. I thought to my shelf heck if this was a wolf dog a wild cat or something it would Have ran away from me from being scared. I thought this was to big to be a skunk or a cat or that of a dog. I ran into the house to get a flash light thinking I could spot the light on what this could be. I grabbed the flash light and saw that this creature was still here looking right at me. I flashed the light on the creature and I could not see any color on it meaning it was a solid black creature with yellow eyes. The first creature I was saw in the first sighting had black fur and yellow eyes and was some kind of a animal. I did not know what this creature was on my second sighting. I still wonder to this day what it could be. I thought it was a mountain lion but I was wrong. I never checked the spot in the morning cause I was to nervous to check it out. I am not lying bout these 2 sightings.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay255

• NatureBoff

• Rat Girl

• Sir Wearer of Hats

OK, and what about this makes you think it was a werewolf? You seem to have witnessed a couple of big black dogs, and for whatever reason they are werewolves?

Mike

A wolf might have stood it's ground if it was the alpha in it's pack and there was a fresh kill worth fighting over nearby. So I suspect what you saw when you were young was .... a wolf.

Hi my name is Shayne I am on this cause I wanted to tell you 2 story's or shall I say sightings of possible werewolfs. The first sighting was in Niskayuna ny I was in my grandfathers car I was at the age of 6 when this happened and I can still remember it clearly to this day. I was in my grandfathers car with my cousin and grandfather we were going to my aunts house we wanted to keep my uncle company cause he broke his leg at the time. We were pulling into the driveway and all we saw was a solid black colored wolf. We stayed in the car cause we didn't know what it was. It had shown its teeth to us. It had pointy ears all fours but growled at us. A regular wolf would have run away from us but this one didn't. I never saw a black wolf at my aunts mind you its the countryside but still it was scary looking I know what wolfs look like. After how many minutes we honked the horn and the creature ran away growling. I never saw the creature in again until I was bout 11 years old. This is the seconded sighting. I was literally kicking dirt one night and was bored my family was on the porch talking so I was trying to keep my self entertained. I was kicking dirt when I looked up and this creature with yellow eyes was looking right at me. I was in the front of my house and it was in the back. This creature did not move a muscle. I thought to my shelf heck if this was a wolf dog a wild cat or something it would Have ran away from me from being scared. I thought this was to big to be a skunk or a cat or that of a dog. I ran into the house to get a flash light thinking I could spot the light on what this could be. I grabbed the flash light and saw that this creature was still here looking right at me. I flashed the light on the creature and I could not see any color on it meaning it was a solid black creature with yellow eyes. The first creature I was saw in the first sighting had black fur and yellow eyes and was some kind of a animal. I did not know what this creature was on my second sighting. I still wonder to this day what it could be. I thought it was a mountain lion but I was wrong. I never checked the spot in the morning cause I was to nervous to check it out. I am not lying bout these 2 sightings.

Hi there, I've just posted your stories in this thread Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database. I hope that's okay

I thought the same thing when I first opened the thread. The spelling and grammar made my eyes bleed.

A wolf might have stood it's ground if it was the alpha in it's pack and there was a fresh kill worth fighting over nearby. So I suspect what you saw when you were young was .... a wolf.

That was my thinking. Or I suppose it could have had rabies, but then I guess it would have been even more aggressive eh?

Or maybe it was an animagus and Sirius Black is after you.

Where did the OP state these canines had 'two legs'? Sounds just like some wolves or wolfdogs; I read nothing to suggest either werewolf or wolfman.

I was going to say the same thing.

The OP saw a couple of dogs. Absolutely nothing in his story indicates anything else.

When we are children it is easy to imagine something is more than what it is. Sounds like to me you saw a couple of dogs.

I was going to say the same thing.

The OP saw a couple of dogs. Absolutely nothing in his story indicates anything else.

Agreed. I think he just wants more stories for his thread - Even though they may not be related.

OP you can't rememeber everything clearly from the age of 6. It doesn't matter how good your memory is - It will not be the same. It could be been a black dog, and then you saw this other wild animal and you put two and two together. It's doesn't mean that it was a werewolf either.

It was the only wolf around

It looked like a wolf tho and it happened in newyork. The second sighting the one at night well I don't know cause we don't have any wild cats near us.

yea thats ok with me thanks

Its ok that hes using your storey as proof of something its not, for a completely unrelated creation of his own mind? Wow, I guess you are just really desperate for people to listen to it. That strikes me as very sad and needy.

It was the only wolf around

the only wolf you saw (or remember seeing). Like rats, there's always more you don't see.

Where did the OP state these canines had 'two legs'? Sounds just like some wolves or wolfdogs; I read nothing to suggest either werewolf or wolfman.

The large black size and yellow teeth are a direct match with the Michigan Dogman accounts!!

yea thats ok with me thanks

Thanks. It's very similar to the Michigan Dogman accounts which feature the yellow eyes. I'd appreciate a quick post in that thread after you've read the reports and make a comment on the comparisons. Where did these sightings take place btw?? Michigan?

It looked like a wolf tho and it happened in newyork. The second sighting the one at night well I don't know cause we don't have any wild cats near us.

While there are no true wolves in New York State, lots of dogs look like wolves - particularly to a 6 year old. A black German Shepherd looks like a wolf to a lot of people.

NY and PA also have coyotes with wolf DNA that make them larger than traditional western coyotes.

Again, nothing unusual about your sighting.

You do know wolves have golden eyes sometimes, right?

http://www.everythingwolf.com/gallery/galleryimages/blackwolf.jpg

Not sure of the point here? All true (ie non-dog hybrid) wolves have amber/yellow eyes; a cub's blue eye color changes to the adult's amber eye color during the period of 8-10 weeks of age.

Agreed that in terms of evidence its the usual Smugfish's straw clutching.

The large black size and yellow teeth are a direct match with the Michigan Dogman accounts!!

My God, you're right. The Michigan Dogman is actually a BLACK SHUCK! It's the discovery of the century!! You'll be lauded for months for this discovery.

After all, they're both black, with yellow teeth.

Not sure of the point here? All true (ie non-dog hybrid) wolves have amber/yellow eyes; a cub's blue eye color changes to the adult's amber eye color during the period of 8-10 weeks of age.

Agreed that in terms of evidence its the usual Smugfish's straw clutching.

Yes, I know that. It was in response to tailormaneinafog's comment of: "It's very similar to the Michigan Dogman accounts which feature the yellow eyes", which obviously proves nothing as wolves have yellow eyes too, and the OPs account sounds far more like he saw a wolf, wolf-dog or even just a dog.

I fail to see why 'yellow eyes' instantly means dog-man when yellow eyes are not exactly uncommon in canines.

Also, tailormaneinafog, I've read just as many dog-man accounts saying they had red eyes as saying they had yellow.

When was the last time a wolf was spotted in New York state? Wiki says that there are coyotes, but no wolves.

I suspect since both stories happen in the same place, (Right?) that this is one dog, seen twice, years apart. Probably a neighbors dog, that has claimed that property as his. Dogs will defend what they think is theirs.

I don't think there is enough in the stories to say this is werewolves, or anything supernatural.

Edited by DieChecker