Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Terrorist Attacks Predicted by Photo?

Karlis

Did fine art photographer Robert Funk have paranormal super natural insight to make the prognostication Fall of the Twin Towers, or was it a strange coincidence? Three recently discovered photographs, that were taken 35 years ago. arrow3.gifRead more...
Photographs taken by photographer Robert Funk in the1970s foreshadow the 9-11 Tragedy www.robertfunkart.com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zednuts

• White Crane Feather

• Mike G

• Robbie333

They're really reaching with the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

They're really reaching with the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

They're just really reaching over the whole thing :yes:

See the movie amrnageddon... If anything is a prediction the astroids hitting the trade centers are dead on.

See the movie amrnageddon... If anything is a prediction the astroids hitting the trade centers are dead on.

I thought the Lone Gunmen episode where terrorists fly a plane into the twin towers hit the mark a bit better.

I watched a video clip on TV of a terrorist expert testifying before a congressional committee about the possibility of planes being used as weapons. This was in June/July, jut a few months before 9/11. Here's a link to a web page that has more information: www.justiceblind.com/airplanes.html.

In all honesty, if you look hard enough for something, you are going to find it. It's the same as with Nostradamus' predictions; nobody knows what in the **EDIT** it means until the time actually comes to pass.

In this case, however, it is simply people with very abstract imaginations looking for reinforcing evidence to support their beliefs (ie. in the psychic phenomenon). Nothing more, nothing less. Besides, that was a military jet, not a commercial airliner.

**Language filters are there for a reason, Alienated.**

Edited by aquatus1

When the WTC was being built in the eary 70s, there was an ad taken out by the consturction company showing a Boeing 707 hitting the towers. The purpsoe of the ad was to reassure the public that the WYC would be safe even if hit by an airliner

So the people who believe it was a government conspiracy use this picture to prove that the airliner who hit them could not have brought down the towers. The 707 us about the same size and weight as the 757s which actually hit them.

Photographs taken by photographer Robert Funk in the1970s foreshadow the 9-11 Tragedy www.robertfunkart.com

They may be reaching somewhat but you have to admit that these pics are very disturbing to say the least. These pics are kind of like people interpreting the Nastradamus Quatrain about the twin brothers falling. He was so vaque in his alledged visions of the future.

New York, the 'City of God'???

The first quatrain to hit email inboxes on 9/11 contained the prediction that a "great thunder" would be heard in the "City of God":

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos,

while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus 1654

Let the interpreting begin! Assuming "the City of God" is New York City, then the "two brothers torn apart by Chaos" must be the fallen towers of the Word Trade Center. The "fortress" is clearly the Pentagon, the "great leader" succumbing to Chaos must be the United States of America, and "the third big war" can only mean World War III.

Edited by Robbie333

They may be reaching somewhat but you have to admit that these pics are very disturbing to say the least. These pics are kind of like people interpreting the Nastradamus Quatrain about the twin brothers falling. He was so vaque in his alledged visions of the future.

The first quatrain to hit email inboxes on 9/11 contained the prediction that a "great thunder" would be heard in the "City of God":

- Nostradamus 1654

Let the interpreting begin! Assuming "the City of God" is New York City, then the "two brothers torn apart by Chaos" must be the fallen towers of the Word Trade Center. The "fortress" is clearly the Pentagon, the "great leader" succumbing to Chaos must be the United States of America, and "the third big war" can only mean World War III.

Except Nostradamus didn't write that. A man named Neil Marshall invented it as an example of an abstract prediction that can be used to fit an event afterwards. (Think of the South Park episode that makes fun of the guy who talks to the dead.)

http://www.quatrocantos.com/LENDAS/imlendas/nostradamus_imag/neil_marshall.htm

It's funny what hindsight and misinterpretation can do for the business of predicting things. :)

Edited by shrewgoddess

- Nostradamus 1654

I thought that was a hoax?

Except Nostradamus didn't write that. A man named Neil Marshall invented it as an example of an abstract prediction that can be used to fit an event afterwards. (Think of the South Park episode that makes fun of the guy who talks to the dead.)

http://www.quatrocan...il_marshall.htm

It's funny what hindsight and misinterpretation can do for the business of predicting things. :)

Thank you very much, I stand corrected. So much crap on the web and I am so easy, LOL. Again, thanks for the correction.

YOu cannot trust the Nostradamus prophecies because over the years new were added to the old ones. During World War I and II the British secret service rewrote many of these prophecies, espically those with 'Histor" or Hitler. They printed them up as booklets and translated them into German and dropped them into Germany.

A few years ago I made an experiment. I went to the main branck of the NYC Library which has millions of books and looked at his prophecies which were published over fifty years ago. I could not find any of those they talk about today with Hitler, 1999, space satellites,etc. So I concluded they were added in recent years to sell his books.

YOu cannot trust the Nostradamus prophecies because over the years new were added to the old ones. During World War I and II the British secret service rewrote many of these prophecies, espically those with 'Histor" or Hitler. They printed them up as booklets and translated them into German and dropped them into Germany.

A few years ago I made an experiment. I went to the main branck of the NYC Library which has millions of books and looked at his prophecies which were published over fifty years ago. I could not find any of those they talk about today with Hitler, 1999, space satellites,etc. So I concluded they were added in recent years to sell his books.

Good to know. Thanks.

Interesting..... So secret societies can have a grip on certain things...... Hmmmmmmmm???? :)

Edited by Seeker79

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many coincidences surrounding 9/11:

Superman #596 which was released on September 12, 2001...

260798Sup596md.jpg

Source: http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/714.html

Hip-Hop group "The Coup" and their album cover which was created June 2001...

coup.jpg

Source: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/thecoup.asp

Both of which are far more eery than what was shared in the OP here, which I thought was nothing but a huge stretch in relevancy.

• 2 weeks later...

This is classic apophenia at work.

I can't find that word in the dictionary bro. You sure you spilled it right? B)

You're not looking in the right dictionaries, perhaps... ;)

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=39714

Thanks Mike. The Medical Dictionary will come in handy :tu:

Apophenia: In psychology, the perception of connections and meaningfulness in unrelated things. Apophenia can be a normal phenomenon or an abnormal one, as in paranoid schizophrenia when the patient sees ominous patterns where there are none.

Very freaky and very interesting. Kind of reminds me of that time traveler cell phone thing.

Now that really was freaky! ^_^