Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 9/11 Planes and the Pentagon attack

Scott G

Is it not possible that it completely disintegrated WHILE going through the wall and everything behind it? If not, why not?

Cz

No not poss. Once the hole is made there's not much resistance.

So your claim here is that it is entirely impossible... that there is no chance whatsoever that the aircraft can be breaking up while it is punching through a wall and impacting on objects behind that wall...?

You're saying then, that, in your universe, there are only two possible outcomes:

1. The plane disintegrates on the exterior of the building without actually breaching through the wall

2. The plane remains virtually intact while it punches through the wall and anything behind the wall poses little to no resistance to the aircraft.

Is that correct?

You may want to take a few moments to actually think about your reply before replying.

Disintegrate on interior walls? If it made an exit hole, it came out the other side surely, at least part of it.

See blast of debris on fighter crash test? Where's that debris blast on pentagon CCTV?

What exactly do you think that huge explosion that can be plainly seen on the Pentagon CCTV was?

Do you honestly think that explosions only move in the direction the exploding object was traveling...?

Are you really that clueless as to how things work in the real world?

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

I didn't ask you how to prove it, I asked you to explain why you would expect it "would expect it to be somewhat intact".

Cz

because if it was able to make the hole, there would be very little stopping it going through the hole.

If the fuselage made that hole, why didn't the MLG and engines make similar holes?

The damage path narrowed further into the building (giving a triangular damage pattern). It is possible that upon entering building the engines followed path of least resistance behind the leading fuselage damage, with all ending up centered at the exit hole. The PBS team who published the C ring ext hole photograph did not attend site until September 14th by which time much of the aircraft debris would have been removed.

What exactly do you think that huge explosion that can be plainly seen on the Pentagon CCTV was?

Do you honestly think that explosions only move in the direction the exploding object was traveling...?

Are you really that clueless as to how things work in the real world?

Cz

The blast I was referring to wasn't going in the same direction as plane, but out from impact area.

The CCTV shows Some kind of fire / explosion, not like crash test.

Why rude?

You're saying that thing circled is the main cause of that hole?!

It was part of American 77, and much of the wreckage was still inside the Pentagon.

Sky

If the fuselage made that hole, why didn't the MLG and engines make similar holes?

What do you suppose caused that soot at the top of the hole?

It's easy to get pictures out of you, but difficult to get a straight answer out of you.

I have already pointed out the landing gears and tires and engine components inside the Pentagon as well, which are consistent with a B-757. The soot came from the fire inside the Pentagon,.

It was part of American 77, and much of the wreckage was still inside the Pentagon.

Sorry, I can't quite see it happening like that!

I don't think that piece would make that hole, then land right there. Looks flimsy too. Way too flimsy to smash through that wall.

The blast I was referring to wasn't going in the same direction as plane, but out from impact area.

Ok... so you are saying that an explosion should only propagate in the direction of travel of the object exploding.

So please explain to me what happens when an object explodes when its not moving.

Please explain to us what happens when a bomb dropped from an aircraft hits the ground and explodes.

The CCTV shows Some kind of fire / explosion, not like crash test.

And how far was the CCTV from the impact site, compared to the cameras set up at the crash test...?

Cz

I don't think that piece would make that hole, then land right there. Looks flimsy too. Way too flimsy to smash through that wall.

It is what is behind the wall and what you see are the remains. Look what happened when a small jet skidded off a runway.

tet11.jpg

So much for claims that aluminum aircraft cannot penetrate walls.

Edited by skyeagle409

Ok... so you are saying that an explosion should only propagate in the direction of travel of the object exploding.

So please explain to me what happens when an object explodes when its not moving.

Please explain to us what happens when a bomb dropped from an aircraft hits the ground and explodes.

And how far was the CCTV from the impact site, compared to the cameras set up at the crash test...?

Cz

I think you misunderstand. Look at the crash test, then the CCTV & see the difference. Anyway, don't get too worked up by it all, it's not the end of the world!

In other words, I have no evidence to back up my conslusion that it was impossible other than it doesn't make sense to me.

Babe Ruth, are you saying that you believe the round hole in the interior wall was made by the aircraft fuselage?

No sir. I say it was NOT made by the aircraft fuselage because if it actually happened, the fuselage was utterly compromised, deformed and destroyed within milliseconds of impact.

Further, there should be more or less matching holes made by the large steel parts that were the engines and main landing gear.

It's just too perfect.

Sky

Good picture of the Lear sticking into the wall. Obviously the walls were built differently and the planes were travelling at different velocities at time of impact, but did you notice how the airplane is STILL IN THE HOLE?

The fuselage is still intact, the wall is much thinner, and it did not penetrate other buildings (rings) before this.

Great picture, but not the best comparison.

I'm comfortable with the mythical Boeing penetrating 1 wall at the Pentagon, but going through several rings and then making a perfect exit hole? Puhleeze!

Sky

Good picture of the Lear sticking into the wall. Obviously the walls were built differently and the planes were travelling at different velocities at time of impact, but did you notice how the airplane is STILL IN THE HOLE?

The fuselage is still intact, the wall is much thinner, and it did not penetrate other buildings (rings) before this.

Great picture, but not the best comparison.

I'm comfortable with the mythical Boeing penetrating 1 wall at the Pentagon, but going through several rings and then making a perfect exit hole? Puhleeze!

If you read his comment on the picture, the plane skidded off the runway into the building, not traveling @ excess of 500mph, yet still did significant outside damage to a building.

The purpose of that picture shows that even a private jet can do damage to an outer wall at lower speeds and still penetrate

Edited by RaptorBites

Sky

That is because the jet is not moving anywhere near 500 mph, which is a big difference betweeb that jet and American 77, and yet, its fuselsage still penetrated the building.

That is because the aircraft had skidded to a halt after sliding off the runway and wasn't even flying, but you can see the hole in the wall that was punched in by the fuselage. So much for claims that aluminum fuselages cannot penetrate walls.

Edited by skyeagle409

If you read his comment on the picture, the plane skidded off the runway into the building, not traveling @ excess of 500mph, yet still did significant outside damage to a building.

The purpose of that picture shows that even a private jet can do damage to an outer wall at lower speeds and still penetrate

Yes indeed, and the 9/11 conspiracy folks have been claiming that there was no way a fuselage could penetrate walls despite the fact that the evidence was already overwhelming they could.

Edited by skyeagle409

Absolutely Raptor, especially a wall one brick thick.

The walls of the Pentagon are not that much thicker than what you see in the photo.

No sir. I say it was NOT made by the aircraft fuselage because if it actually happened, the fuselage was utterly compromised, deformed and destroyed within milliseconds of impact.

My mistake. I worded my thought incorrectly.

Babe Ruth, are you under the impression that the official explanation for the hole is that it was made by the fuselage?

who said that?

Babe Ruth said:

In each and every case, the aluminum fuselage is badly damaged, deformed, sacrificed, or destroyed, while the truck, hangar, or concrete wall is unscathed.

Aircraft fuselages are designed to fly through the fluid air, NOT to penetrate other structures.

Edited by skyeagle409

Skyeagle, we have had (and no doubt will continue to have) differences on some topics :alien:^_^ , but I have to heartily applaud your tenacity, patience, accuracy and logic here.

You are fighting the good, and correct, fight. :yes: