Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 9/11 Planes and the Pentagon attack

Scott G

I will see Colonel Warren tomorrow and pass on your salute to him. I saw the movie with Colonel Warren and afterward, he spoke to the audience in Fairfield, CA. If you look at the credits at the end of the movie, you will see Colonel Warren's name. He assisted George Lucas the making of the movie.

Oh yea. I saw it D!

THe real deal is that George Lucas is finishing up the last three movies ! Yeah !!!!!!! :tu:

THe real deal is that George Lucas is finishing up the last three movies ! Yeah !!!!!!! :tu:

Speaking of George Lucas, I caught up with him in Las Vegas in August. Here is an attachment of one of a few photos I took. He is talking with Roscoe Brown, commander of the 100th Fighter Squadron, who shot down a German jet. I might add that Colonel James Warren also assisted George Lucas in the making of the movie: "Red Tails."

On another note, check out how far we came in 11 years after the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.panynj.go...ress/index.html

post-32948-0-10387000-1352005462_thumb.j

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

Have a Great Holiday Season Sky ! :tu:

on your Six !

Same to you and your family.

Here is what I found on United 175.

Engine_parts_of_flight_175.jpg

Same to you and your family.

Here is what I found on United 175.

Engine_parts_of_flight_175.jpg

Great Shot I saw some of the stuff on our Trip to D.C two weeks ago !

Oh ! Did you See that Disney bought Lucas Films and the Star Wars rights ? THey are going to finish up the Last three movies ! ANd Add to there Amusement park Stuff !

:tu:

• 2 months later...

I joined up because i found this thread since i have been trying to research 9/11 lately.

One thing I'v noticed is the people who believe the government actually try to debate in a normal manner and not call every "truther" crazy or stupid;.

I think most people can at least admit we don't know the whole truth by now, but kudos to all of you for your maturity. Cool forum, think I may look around.

I joined up because i found this thread since i have been trying to research 9/11 lately.

One thing I'v noticed is the people who believe the government actually try to debate in a normal manner and not call every "truther" crazy or stupid;.

I think most people can at least admit we don't know the whole truth by now, but kudos to all of you for your maturity. Cool forum, think I may look around.

Welcome!!

Last Saturday, we had a going-away dinner for a general who was in the Pentagon as American 77 struck. He described what he heard and saw and the events that followed, which debunked conspiracy theories relating to the attack on the Pentagon.

Evidence also proved the aircraft did not pass north of the Pentagon nor that the Pentagon was struck by a missile. The path of destruction leading to, and inside the Pentagon, painted the true flight path of American 77 before it struck the building.

Yeah, and the guy that was flying it was the MOST AWESOME pilot, ever! :clap:

I flew a similar maneuver during basic pilot training, so it was nothing special.

Welcome!!

Last Saturday, we had a going-away dinner for a general who was in the Pentagon as American 77 struck. He described what he heard and saw and the events that followed, which debunked conspiracy theories relating to the attack on the Pentagon.

Evidence also proved the aircraft did not pass north of the Pentagon nor that the Pentagon was struck by a missile. The path of destruction leading to, and inside the Pentagon, painted the true flight path of American 77 before it struck the building.

Thank you for the welcome.

Yeah, i'm still going to wait until they give us a picture or video proof. Or even a couple of parts of a 757. Or any parts of a 757;

Not too mention flying around the most protected airspace in the world for about an hour, hanging out. And then doing a move most experienced pilots would have trouble doing and crashing right into the part of the pentagon that housed the records that would lead to where the 2.3 trillion dollars went.

It really is amazing.

• Like 1

Yeah, and the guy that was flying it was the MOST AWESOME pilot, ever! :clap:

I always found it odd the FDR cuts off 6 seconds before impact.

And Siverstein and his kids not being at the WTC that day. So many coincidences.

The only plane crashes I've ever seen with no parts, luggage or bodies laying anywhere, but just a huge smoking hole.

I can't believe I believed it for almost 11 years.

Edited by SpeakTheTruth
  • Like 1

Thank you for the welcome.

You are welcome! :tu:

Yeah, i'm still going to wait until they give us a picture or video proof.

Actually, a video is available.

...Or even a couple of parts of a 757. Or any parts of a 757;

If you go back you will find where I have identified a number of B-757 parts inside and outside the Pentagon. One of my specialties, other than as a pilot, is over 40 years as an aircraft structural technician and inspector, not to mention airframe supervisor for the USAF and defense contractors. In addition, I have designed components for air force aircraft and defense contractors. In fact, the snap-on/off flapper valves used on the air force's C-5 transport is of my design and approved by air force engineers at Kelly AFB, TX.

Not too mention flying around the most protected airspace in the world for about an hour, hanging out.

I am familiar with the folks at Andrews AFB as well because I was TDY at Andrews AFB from Travis AFB in 1992. Those F-16 pilots were not trained to shoot down airliners, nor did they have the authority to do so before the last airliner crashed. Furthermore, they were not familiar with NORAD's intercept protocol. As one F-15 from another unit had stated, he would not have shot down an airliner even if he intercepted an airliner.

In addition, some commanders refused to convey the shoot down order to their pilots for fear of shooting down the wrong aircraft. In addition, there is no way to determine if an airliner is a threat or not.

And then doing a move most experienced pilots would have trouble doing and crashing right into the part of the pentagon...

I also have over 40 years experience as a pilot and that maneuver was nothing more than a boring maneuver that I have performed as a student pilots back in the 1960s.

...that housed the records that would lead to where the 2.3 trillion dollars went.

A further check on the facts and you will determine why the Pentagon was unable to track over $2 trillion. We did not have the capability to track that much money but the 911 conspiracy websites managed to duped some people into thinking the money was missing.

I have often stated for the record from a position of experience, beware of those 911 conspiracy websites because their goal is to dupe as many people as possible. Sometimes I share their comments with members of my two chapters, which consist of military, commercial, and private pilots. What those 911 conspiracy spew out on the Internet makes it obvious to us that they have no idea what they are talking about and in fact, I am still waiting for them to make corrections on their claims regarding ACARS, and that after I made phone calls to ARINC, the ACARS experts, who basically told me those 911 CT folks are feeding people incorrect and misleading information.

Word to the wise, ****BEWARE**** of those 911 conspiracy website because they are feeding loads of disinformation and misinformation and false information that I know, does not occur in the real world of aviation.

Edited by skyeagle409

The FDR had minor problems, but overall, the data confirmed the official story.

...And Siverstein and his kids not being at the WTC that day.

I am very sure that wasn't the first time.

The only plane crashes I've ever seen with no parts, luggage or bodies laying anywhere, but just a huge smoking hole.

How many luggage and bodies do you see at the crash site of Caspian Flight 7908?

art.iran.crater.afp.gi.jpg

The crash site of United 93

FD11B198CB58591AF04EA1F0D8B7_h316_w628_m5_cbrejcphx.jpg

Don't allow yourself to fall victim to those 911 conspiracy websites, because there are those of us who have many years experience in the field of aviation to know when those 911 websites are spewing false and misleading information. :yes:

Edited by skyeagle409

And Siverstein and his kids not being at the WTC that day. So many coincidences.

I can't believe I believed it for almost 11 years.

Don't feel bad, I believed it for 4 years. Never knew for 4 years that WTC7 came down! Walked away from the TV after the towers came down, traumatized, and never heard about WTC7 until 4 years later.

The story of Wally Miller is most interesting. Welcome to the forum. :st

Don't feel bad, I believed it for 4 years.

Believe it because after more than 11 years, not one shred of evidence of a 911 government conspiracy has surfaced.

Believe it because after more than 11 years, not one shred of evidence of a 911 government conspiracy has surfaced.

That doesn't debunk anything. it just calls people crazy. When they show me evidence of the planes that crashed and how tower 7 came down, that will be debunking what I think. The whole fire melts steal is an opinion. The fact you have to have some parts lying around after a plane crash is not an opinion. That's a fact. You can't have a plane crash and just a big hole.

You're too worried about believing or not believing the "conspiracy theorists" and not about believing your own government. You take their word for granted. Even though they've done nothing but take your freedoms and lie to you the last 11 years.

When you can show me one time in the world a plane hit the ground and no evidence of it was at the site once in history, much less twice in the same day, that will be debunking. When you show me one time in history 1 building came down due to fire perfectly like it was demoed, much less 3 in one day, that will be debunking.

When they explain to me how tower 6 blew up even before the towers fell and they found the vault unlocked and the door wide open, even though the place was evacuated by emergency? did they stop and empty the vault while exiting the building? Would you do that?

If you were accused of a crime and had all this going against you, you can make damn sure the government would be coming for you and using all that against you.

I can understand why people ignore the proof right in front of them. Nobody wants to admit they live in a place where that

can happen. Especially in our great country.

But I'm a realist, I don't think this can happen:

No matter what you tell me, this is not a plane crash site:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCJYMJ1CMAA0ps1.jpg:large

And why did it take 14 months to start the 9/11 commission report and only after victim's families put pressure on them, but within 2 months the patriot Act was signed and sealed and we were in war? <----- How crazy is this? Would you act like this if you were in power?

Ask yourself that question. Why did Bush and Cheney testify off the record and not under oath? Are these the actions of innocent men? Do you really believe that is a plane crash sight? Not to me it doesn't look like one. That is not a plane crash sight.

• Like 1

You are welcome! :tu:

Actually, a video is available.

If you go back you will find where I have identified a number of B-757 parts inside and outside the Pentagon. One of my specialties, other than as a pilot, is over 40 years as an aircraft structural technician and inspector, not to mention airframe supervisor for the USAF and defense contractors. In addition, I have designed components for air force aircraft and defense contractors. In fact, the snap-on/off flapper valves used on the air force's C-5 transport is of my design and approved by air force engineers at Kelly AFB, TX.

I am familiar with the folks at Andrews AFB as well because I was TDY at Andrews AFB from Travis AFB in 1992. Those F-16 pilots were not trained to shoot down airliners, nor did they have the authority to do so before the last airliner crashed. Furthermore, they were not familiar with NORAD's intercept protocol. As one F-15 from another unit had stated, he would not have shot down an airliner even if he intercepted an airliner.

In addition, some commanders refused to convey the shoot down order to their pilots for fear of shooting down the wrong aircraft. In addition, there is no way to determine if an airliner is a threat or not.

I also have over 40 years experience as a pilot and that maneuver was nothing more than a boring maneuver that I have performed as a student pilots back in the 1960s.

A further check on the facts and you will determine why the Pentagon was unable to track over $2 trillion. We did not have the capability to track that much money but the 911 conspiracy websites managed to duped some people into thinking the money was missing.

I have often stated for the record from a position of experience, beware of those 911 conspiracy websites because their goal is to dupe as many people as possible. Sometimes I share their comments with members of my two chapters, which consist of military, commercial, and private pilots. What those 911 conspiracy spew out on the Internet makes it obvious to us that they have no idea what they are talking about and in fact, I am still waiting for them to make corrections on their claims regarding ACARS, and that after I made phone calls to ARINC, the ACARS experts, who basically told me those 911 CT folks are feeding people incorrect and misleading information.

Word to the wise, ****BEWARE**** of those 911 conspiracy website because they are feeding loads of disinformation and misinformation and false information that I know, does not occur in the real world of aviation.

There is no video that shows a plane. There are couple that show something hitting it. Hard to believe you wouldn't be able to tell it was a plane. The planes that hit the WTC were pretty easy to spot. Not sure why this would be any different, especially since there are way more camera around the Pentagon. But all we get is a whole flash. Not consistent with a plane at all.

See, you can say all you want about how you know there were airplane parts there but none were ever found. Not ones from a 757 at least. I'm sure if there were they would've have brought them up as evidence.

yep, the FDR cut off 6 seconds from impact. That is really weird. You can't explain that away.

And the fact they couldn't find one black box at the WTC but found a passport and id in perfect condition? the panes wnet poof but a passport was the main evidence to blame the hijackers (but never convict them.)

Can you explain why 163 out of 500 people questioned said they heard explosions, but none were ever tested for? Not only that, they shipped the rubble out as fast as possible and wouldn't let anybody near it.

I do however appreciate that pic of that hole in the ground. I think i will look into that a little more. That's the best debunking I've seen.

That doesn't debunk anything. it just calls people crazy. When they show me evidence of the planes that crashed...

There are videos of the aircraft crashing into WTC1, WTC2, and the Pentagon.

...and how tower 7 came down, that will be debunking what I think.

Fire caused the collapse of WTC7 and it suffered from impact damage as well..

The whole fire melts steal is an opinion.

The temperatures never reached the melting point of steel.

...The fact you have to have some parts lying around after a plane crash is not an opinion.

It is a fact. I have identified B-757 parts at the Pentagon and near Shanksville, right down to the hi-lock fasteners.

You can't have a plane crash and just a big hole.

Yes you can! Did you check out that photo of the crash site of the Caspian Airlines Tu-154? All that was left was a hole and at the crash site of PSA 1771, there were pieces of aircaft the size of your fist.

You're too worried about believing or not believing the "conspiracy theorists" and not about believing your own government.

You can take the government out of the picture and still have a number of private and commercial companies confirming the official story.

You take their word for granted. Even though they've done nothing but take your freedoms and lie to you the last 11 years.

On the contrary, I have posted fleet histories of American Airlines and United Airlines showing where they lost two B-767s and two B-757s due to the 911 attacks. In addition, both airlines confirmed the loss of their aircraft.

When you can show me one time in the world a plane hit the ground and no evidence...

There is always evidence. Let's take a look at the following photos beginning with United 93..

800px-Flight93Engine.jpg

800px-UA93_fuselage_debris.jpg

739px-UA93_livery_debris.jpg

I do however appreciate that pic of that hole in the ground. I think i will look into that a little more. That's the best debunking I've seen.

Check out this photo of PSA 1771 and understand that no intact bodies were found at the crash site.

87crash.jpg

(Associated Press)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7h7Ll8Dl4

Edited by skyeagle409

When they explain to me how tower 6 blew up even before the towers fell and they found the vault unlocked and the door wide open, even though the place was evacuated by emergency? did they stop and empty the vault while exiting the building? Would you do that?

Firefighters issued warnings to clear certain areas.

And why did it take 14 months to start the 9/11 commission report and only after victim's families put pressure on them, but within 2 months the patriot Act was signed and sealed and we were in war? <----- How crazy is this? Would you act like this if you were in power?

In some cases, investigations can take years to complete.

See, you can say all you want about how you know there were airplane parts there but none were ever found. Not ones from a 757 at least. I'm sure if there were they would've have brought them up as evidence.

Check out the following photos of American 77.

PentagonDebrisMontagecopy1.jpg

aa_debris_serialcropped.jpg

debris2_engine.jpg

B-757 landing gear struck inside the Pentagon.

Pentagon_Debris_13.jpg

You can see the B-757 in the background just before it struck the Pentagon.

911plane-video.jpg

Note the wing ribs and honeycomb core.

parody_debris_2.jpg

Now, check out this video.

yep, the FDR cut off 6 seconds from impact. That is really weird. You can't explain that away.

Check this out.

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

http://journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Calibration%20of%20altimeter_92.pdf

And the fact they couldn't find one black box at the WTC but found a passport and id in perfect condition? the panes wnet poof but a passport was the main evidence to blame the hijackers (but never convict them.)

Passports and other documents have been known to survive aircraft accidents.

776px-John_Talignani_Drivers_Licence.jpg

775px-CeeCee_Lyles_Personal_Effects.jpg

Waleed_Iskandar_Bank_Card.jpg

800px-LisaFrostMileageCard.jpg

debris-PA00108.jpg

Can you explain why 163 out of 500 people questioned said they heard explosions, but none were ever tested for? Not only that, they shipped the rubble out as fast as possible and wouldn't let anybody near it.

No problem, and I have brought this up before. During a wind storm in Hawaii, people were reporting explosion-like sounds, but the sounds were later attributed to the break up of buildings and nothing to do with explosives. People who have never heard real bomb explosions can easily misidentify certain sounds as bomb explosions