Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personal Experiences

Arashi Ravenblade

hmmm....first of all im a skeptical person by nature...im a christian who questions my faith all the time only to find what i was looking for most of the time....and i look for explantions to why things happen...if i hear a noise i go look for it...if i see something i get closer...and i rule things out one by one trying to figure them out.

That said ive had a few weird encounters.

Ive seen a UFO...not some light in the sky or something hovering in the light of day. Im talking up close and personal. Now this was not some kind of saucer or anything like that. Heck it wasnt even big enough for my 7 year old body to fit into.

Now some may think "oh i was seven and i could have seen something but misiterpreted what i was seeing" Well guess what my mother and father saw it to..nearly crashed into our car. From what i remember and what my parents recall it was about 4 feet in length and a cylinder with blinking lights. It dived right at our wind shield. Now i dont know what it was...Alien? Government? i dont know but it was A Unidentified Flying Object.

When we moved to our new house almsot 8 years ago. I was at home all by myself everyone had gone to my bros baseball game. I was sitting and watching tv and i heard a noise up stairs...so i get up and go to the basement to see if your cats are down thier and not playing upstairs...low and behold their in the basment where i saw them last...so i locked the basement door so they could not get out for awhile ( i didnt want them wandering while i kept hearing the noise). Eventually i got scared and went next door to seee if they were home...(we own a duplex and sometimes if youre loud enough can be heard next door)...well everyone was out and they had no pets so there goes that idea. So i go into the street t osee if i can see anyone walking around upstairs...NO...ok imll go back in maybe i was imagining it...then i hear it again...this time i go upstair i gotta see this. Asi go up the stairs i hear a running...and it goes down the hall towards the steps(its one big circle upstairs.) And in my parents room all the lights and electronics were on and their bed was messed up. ( one might chalk this up to a careless parent but i was up their before my parents left and my father and mother arent messy people). then i hear a crash in my sister room and a pattering of feet what sounds liek a child running on wood bear foot...and then it runs up stairs to my room ( i didnt sleep up there in the summer atics are hot) so i locked my room in a hurry when i ran down the hall to catch it. Saw my sister room was the same story as my parents room.

days later i went up there I got the nerve up any way and with a friend we walked up to find my sindow opened up and the screen pulled out. I saw foot prints in the dust( wood floors get dusty and being that i was 15 at the time i didnt clean) the foot prints looked canine likie a small dog but the finger ( if you can call dog toes that) were longer.

Any way i have other wierd experiences but those aer the creepiest ive ever had.

Never had another creeepy thing running around again though

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Kat_Kloud

• ThePortal

• ShaunZero

When i was a child i use to know alot,

but when i grew up i forgot alot.

nobody really knows why,

but maybe it was for a reason.

Such as i needed to change,

for the better.

When i was a child i was such a brat,

i felt like i didn't have a mind to think or feel.

i just wish i did, but now iv'e changed and i'm happy with myself,

every new memory,

i love because there all good.

I just want to say thank you to god.

thanks for everyone for sharing their experience tongue.gif It is indeed always better than a book thumbsup.gif

I just pop in to ask a question?

By the time I was four years old I was checking out trees. I could feel a 'vibration' that came from them and I learned that each one had a different vibe. My Mother saw me once going from tree to tree and feeling of it with my little chubby hands.

She asked what I was doing and I told her..."Talking to the trees." She just smiled and went on....

253780[/snapback]

I was wandering....do you still talk to the trees and feel their energy? or am I the only one laugh.gif

it is easily excuse by society for a little girl, but at my age now...I just look crazy. It is probably why I do it in private, only my close friend and my husband knows. And when it happens they sit back, wait patiently and smile. And then they say, they never want me to change.....if only they could feel it too wub.gif

I haven't had an experiance like such... but I have been touched by an angel. It's interesting... the feeling you get when an angel touches you... It's like your cold.. and hot.. and warm.. cheery.... Its a feeling that makes me feel sad most of the time.. when I think about how good I felt.

Here.. lemmy start from the beginning,

For most of my life.. beginning when I was 6 or 7, I was sick with bronchitus. That... and being an alone advid reader, I... thought up friends. Yes.. I know.. almost eveyone has imaginary friends.. but.. mine.. were... different. See, I had made myself believe that they were Ghosts. I had built up strength... and eventually imagined multiple ghosts going through my house at one time. I got to the point.. that if I was talking to someone new.. I would look around to see if anyone else saw this person.

I used to think that I saw children, women, men.. and all were ghosts... I had even made myself believe that I could send them "to the light".. which.. in my mind.. I did. Now.. in all of this imagining... I had created a few... evil ghosts... They would hurt me.. in the worst sort of way... They would... steal my energy... I would get so cold and so tired that I could hardly move to eat. They would choke me.. and not being able to breathe properly in the first place.. it wasn't hard for me to choke.

Now.. I began to loose my eyesight and hearing.. (I still have to wear glasses) and this is what I think is the reason why: I had soo much pressure in my brain.. that my normal functions were sacrificed to one cause; Ghosts.

I know.. that really doesn't make any sense.. but let me try to explain:

I made myself believe that ghosts could move objects. I made them move them... It started as a pencil moving from one side of the table to the other... It grew to the point that the ghosts moved multiple objects (such as stacks of books) from one room to another. I made myself believe that they were doing it.. when.. in reality.. it was me. I moved the pencil.. the books.. everything.. All this pressure of remembering ghosts.. creating them... fooling my 5 senses.. everything.. was all imaginary.

Ok.. get this.. this.. Ghost imagining.. ended this September. w00t.gif Yeah... not too long ago. A friend that I met on this site.. He.. he told me that it was all a lie.. and he ceased conversing with me. This.. upset me a great deal.. so I sat down with a bible and.. meditated. Why with a bible? you ask.... because I was an athiest and He is a Christian. So.. I picked it up to see if it would do me any good.

I sat there.. and for the whole night.. I meditated. I opened my mind only to find that I've been a fool. That I've been the one creating friends and enemies... (creating drama).. that I've been moving things and keeping myself sick... I also found out that.. that the enemies weren't all my imagination.. that a few of them (yes a few = 3) were demons.. so I opened the Bible and read aloud...

I read and read and read.. and the more that I read.. the more I felt like a vibe was going through me.. the next thing I knew.. there was an angel touching my hand that was pointing at the words... and I felt... complete. That's the word I've been looking for! Complete. The joy and love and wholeness was overwhelming... It.. it's what changed me for the better.

Yeah.. that's my experiance.

happy.gif

Well, I gave in my personal experiences, and I got attacked and suspended for it. Seems this board can't handle real supernatural mysteries when it looks them in the face.

Well, I gave in my personal experiences, and I got attacked and suspended for it. Seems this board can't handle real supernatural mysteries when it looks them in the face.

Why do you gotta drag that into this thread!?

thanks for everyone for sharing their experience  tongue.gif  It is indeed always better than a book thumbsup.gif

I just pop in to ask a question?

By the time I was four years old I was checking out trees. I could feel a 'vibration' that came from them and I learned that each one had a different vibe. My Mother saw me once going from tree to tree and feeling of it with my little chubby hands.

She asked what I was doing and I told her..."Talking to the trees." She just smiled and went on....

253780[/snapback]

I was wandering....do you still talk to the trees and feel their energy? or am I the only one laugh.gif

it is easily excuse by society for a little girl, but at my age now...I just look crazy. It is probably why I do it in private, only my close friend and my husband knows. And when it happens they sit back, wait patiently and smile. And then they say, they never want me to change.....if only they could feel it too wub.gif

413676[/snapback]

i still talk to treees. hard to find people that actually want to listen to everything i have to say. trees dont say theyre too busy, or theyve got better things to do. so when i feel like i need to let my mind ideas or feelings rip i go down to the local park, and tell a tree...or two

415175[/snapback]

Ashley, your suspension had nothing whatsoever to do with you posting your experience......as you know perfectly well. Feel free to PM myself or another mod if you require reminding.

thumbsup.gif

I am glad that I am not the only one that talks to trees. I heard them laughing the other night. Trees are very wise. I try not to do it in public, but sometimes a tree calls you.

I have had a lot of experences. The last one I had was when my Mom was dieing. I saw Grandma in her room at hospic the night before she died. She looked like she did when my Mom was young. I told the nurse about it and she said that she must be closer to death than we thought. The next day she died. I was glad Grandma was with her.

sad.gif

hey....i guess I am not the only with trees happy.gif

Darkwind, it is very true...trees are very wise. I can feel them calling too...you just have an urge to go. Sound silly, but hey...how's totally sane anyway laugh.gif

come to think of it....what is sane anyway ???

Reader, this is quite an experience. I find it sad though that you dismissed everything on one persons comment. he may be right...or he may be wrong too. If you really do have a compulsive problem of making up imaginary friends or enemies, the bible would only be another tool to express it. Like demons and angels and such. Not saying that the bible is bad. Just that you should perhaps question yourself a bit more, test yourself to see what is real or not. Perhaps you where really seing ghost. There are ways to test yourself to see if it was you who moved things or an entity.

If you found hapiness in the bible, good for you. Its all good, but I would suggest that you focus on understanding your mind and make sure that you do not make yourself any more dellusion, if they really are any in the first place.

Good luck with that wink2.gif

Anson_Kail Posted Dec 20 2004, 07:07 PM

From that day onward, I've been careful lest I offend others.

Its not offending, if it comes from love wub.gif More people should hug trees and humanity thumbsup.gif and be able to tell others what they are doing.

On Earth Day, I have the children I work with (after we talk about litter and keeping our earth clean)...we all run across a field and say "we love you earth", then we lay on the ground and look up at the clouds grin2.gif It's a wonderful feeling.

*knows Anson is there with her

Dear ThePortal,

I have never felt any better in my entire rememberance of life. Almost all of my issues are over and done with.. The only things that have not repaired.. (for I forgot to mention that I was loosing my memories as well) is that my eyes and ears aren't healing too quickly.. they are.. but still.

I'm not blind... or deaf... but at times my eyesight gets blurry or I go deaf for a few minutes.. not suprising to me.. since I was going deaf and blind...

Anyways.. Thanx for the concern.. and I understand what you mean.. but.. I was a hard core Athiest.. and.. if we hadn't of been such good friends.. I wouldn't have even considered trying. It is not easy for me to change...

Best of luck to you all!

happy.gif

Dear ThePortal,

I have never felt any better in my entire rememberance of life. Almost all of my issues are over and done with.. The only things that have not repaired.. (for I forgot to mention that I was loosing my memories as well) is that my eyes and ears aren't healing too quickly.. they are.. but still.

I'm not blind... or deaf... but at times my eyesight gets blurry or I go deaf for a few minutes.. not suprising to me.. since I was going deaf and blind...

Anyways.. Thanx for the concern.. and I understand what you mean.. but.. I was a hard core Athiest.. and.. if we hadn't of been such good friends.. I wouldn't have even considered trying.  It is not easy for me to change...

Best of luck to you all!

happy.gif

417068[/snapback]

I am happy it is working for you then tongue.gif

be open minded and never stop searching for the truth.

I hope your sight and hearing will get better soon

Best luck to you too thumbsup.gif

• 1 year later...

Before I begin to read these LONG posts, I just want to let you know that I envy you for being brave enough to post your experiences on a forum that has more skeptics than believers. You'll more than likley get the "human interpretation is not very good" reply alot when talking about personal experiences.

I am glad that I am not the only one that talks to trees. I heard them laughing the other night. Trees are very wise. I try not to do it in public, but sometimes a tree calls you.

I have had a lot of experences. The last one I had was when my Mom was dieing. I saw Grandma in her room at hospic the night before she died. She looked like she did when my Mom was young. I told the nurse about it and she said that she must be closer to death than we thought. The next day she died. I was glad Grandma was with her.

:(

Aww sorry to hear that :cry: but it was very touching

*hugs Darkwind*

I think everything living has a spirit. and I believe we all have these spirits before and after we die. I think a lot of us are "old spirits" which means our spirits have existed a lot longer than this life here on earth.

I do believe in the birth of new spirits- born of each other.

I think life as a whole is composed of all of these spirits, and we all come from the same level of infinity- just like "god". I like to compare all the spirits making up life to all the stars making up a galaxy, or all the galaxies making up a universe.

so being able to converse with trees and animals and such, and being able to communicate with people without speech is very real to me.

I think everything living has a spirit. and I believe we all have these spirits before and after we die. I think a lot of us are "old spirits" which means our spirits have existed a lot longer than this life here on earth.

I do believe in the birth of new spirits- born of each other.

I think life as a whole is composed of all of these spirits, and we all come from the same level of infinity- just like "god". I like to compare all the spirits making up life to all the stars making up a galaxy, or all the galaxies making up a universe.

so being able to converse with trees and animals and such, and being able to communicate with people without speech is very real to me.

Interesting I have never looked at every living thing like that and I never believed that tree's spoke to people...although I have heard of those that have spoken to their plants & trees...this is intresting..

PS I had to put my reading glasses on to read your post :ph34r: but glad I did

We all start somewhere, I personally have never heard a tree bark but we all have our own journeys to walk . Zero seems to be a pessimist it isn't any more bizarre than one tallking to bearded men in the sky or the bible and it talks back, or praying to a diety that isn't there, this is the place many of these things are discussed. namaste sheri

I have never heard a tree bark...but I have seen one. :P

Before I begin to read these LONG posts, I just want to let you know that I envy you for being brave enough to post your experiences on a forum that has more skeptics than believers. You'll more than likley get the "human interpretation is not very good" reply alot when talking about personal experiences.

I think everyone is skeptic about something...it could be anything really but thats my opinion

I love hearing about peoples personal experiences...thats one of the reasons as to why I popped on here in the 1st place

Interesting I have never looked at every living thing like that and I never believed that tree's spoke to people...although I have heard of those that have spoken to their plants & trees...this is intresting..

PS I had to put my reading glasses on to read your post :ph34r: but glad I did

lol sorry. I have an obsession (well not really, I just like it) with small font. I'll start posting in bigger text just for you :]

I know my view is very unpopular and uncommon but it is a way for me to accept everything for what it is. there is no book tetlling me what to do and what not to do...it's all right here in nature, and if you can just take a moment to sit back and watch nature itself, the law of life sort of unfolds. you don't have to have it written down. it's like coming to some ultimate understanding, at least that's how it was for me.

I just like watching exactly how everything works "in the big picture" and I like to associate it with everyday life.

*winks at Kat_Kloud

I think I understand exactly where you are coming from and you have put it into good words. Thanks alot for sharing so beautifully....AND for bringing the font up to a bigger size. :P

hahaha thank you, and you're welcome XD

I love talking about things like this. that's why I come to this site ;} that, and there are so many different people here, I can learn so much and get so many opinions just in one place. it's amazing. I really do love you guys XD, even the ones who don't agree with me at all. :wub:

my granmammy say she talk to trees. she say they bark.

lol old joke that!!

Hey I like your user name stanky pookie LOL I have heard other words for it but wont post it here :ph34r:

love the name though :P

My personal experience which led me towards Christianity is very personal...When it happened in 1998 (when i was 14) i experienced something that (to me) was an amazing wake up call. I've posted my experience a few times and people love to associate my experience with it all being in my head- i understand that its hard to believe...even my close friends are just skeptic- but after a while they realized i wouldn't lie about this. In the 8 years passsed since it happened i've told probably 6 people. I dont like to ramble and sound like a preacher and say "this happened to me- its the right way". To me it was more of a "this happened to me- its the right way for ME".

This was at a time i specified myself as a half muslim- half christian (thats my background)-i remember on my bus trip on the way to school i'd always pass a church. This one particular morning i read the signage out front of the church which mentioned "Peace on Earth- when we all start behaving like Jesus". To me, seeing those signs was almost a progranda, them forcing their religion or even blackmailing us- i shrugged it off. Moments later as i was nearing my bus stop, i looked at the top of my hand. (Left hand if i remember correctly). I noticed the shape of the cross (perfectly straight) with blood on it. It was medium in size but it was so bizarre...I was just staring at it for a full minute. Then i started thinking "What the hell? how'd this happen? I didnt cut or scratch myself". As i got off the bus i wiped it with a tissue, i have to be honest at this point i felt a bit scared, i dont know why exactly. To further prove that it wasnt all in my head was the fact that the 4 scabs on each tip of the cross- was left on my skin for a few days after it occured.

Then i noticed 4 scabs on each tip of the cross- weirdly enough as soon as i wiped the blood off- the scabs were dry which made almost no sense. When at school i couldnt stop thinking about it, i know it was unnatural...I then took it as a sign and i kept it to myself, im a very humble person and hate to show people the "way".

To me this was a personal experience, God gave me a sign to show what was best for me.

Although i still have doubts in the Bible- this experience has gladly put me into the Christianity sect of the Unitarian faith. This was a sign for me, and no longer am i confused. My path is clear now- i thank God plenty for doing me this favour and my faith is stronger than ever. :yes:

Edited by ramster83