Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boxing champion to seek Russian Yeti

Saru

Former heavyweight boxing champion Nikolai Valuev is to mount an expedition in search of the creature.

The beast has been spotted dozens of times in the Kuzbass region of southern Siberia and has become something of a tourist attraction in the local area, with hotels and restaurants naming themselves after it. The mystery creature even has its own Twitter account, presumably set up by some bright spark at the local tourist board.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Varelse

• WoIverine

• Habitat

• SewerRat

The euro lottery is upto 138 million tonight and if I win it I would do the same. How amazing would it be to prove every sceptic wrong.

They are called Yeti 'cos no-one's found one........yet. :w00t:

breaking news: Nikolai Valuev, upon waking up in the middle of the night to take a tinkle, peered into his mirror and found the Yeti. weather at 5......

The euro lottery is upto 138 million tonight and if I win it I would do the same. How amazing would it be to prove every sceptic wrong.

I would find it far more rewarding to prove every nut job wrong and be done with nonsense. But sadly they will always be there with something else

Yep, I've got my ticket. How about if I win I take you along on the hunt and vice versa? lol. Or we could start our own version of Destination Truth!

My money's on the Yeti in Round One, using an uppercut combined with a Howard Dean-like deafening roar.

I spot a Yeti every morning just outside my house. It is dark brown and stands on all fours. I have some quality pics of it if anyone is interested. It is 100% genuine and will stand up under any scrutiny. It is thought to originate from the area around Mladá Boleslav in Czech Republic (along with the other successful Skodas).

I spot a Yeti every morning just outside my house. It is dark brown and stands on all fours. I have some quality pics of it if anyone is interested. It is 100% genuine and will stand up under any scrutiny. It is thought to originate from the area around Mladá Boleslav in Czech Republic (along with the other successful Skodas).

Hellz yeah! Post that stuff so we can ALL see it! Don't worry 'bout no play'a haters neither, cuz that shouldn't confront ya none!

Quality pics ? Nah, no-one would want to see those.

Charles Bronson would stand a greater chance. But Nikolai is cool too.

Edited by UFO_Monster

i think the more people that look the better :) i recon theve gotta be out there,u could throw the b****** at a sceptics feet and they still wouldnt belive it even though thousands of people have witnessed first hand,sceptics are dumb as posts and genraly come from sad gray childhoods i recon

i think the more people that look the better :) i recon theve gotta be out there,u could throw the b****** at a sceptics feet and they still wouldnt belive it even though thousands of people have witnessed first hand,sceptics are dumb as posts and genraly come from sad gray childhoods i recon

Same with Drop Bears, IMO, if only they didn't have an extreme aversion to cameras, we would have all the proof we need. :w00t:

Skeptics would welcome it. I don't know a single skeptic, including myself, who doesn't say "personally I'd love for XXXX to be real."

16382874.jpg