Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eel removed from man's bladder after spa bath

Still Waters

An erratic eel wriggled its way up a man's penis and into his bladder following an accident during an unorthodox beauty spa treatment in China.

Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood.

The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.

But after laying in the spa bath, Nan felt a sharp pain and realised a small eel was working its way up his urethra and into his bladder.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marshall2442

• BiffSplitkins

• scaredsilly

• Taut

When you're out for a swim,

And an eel wriggles in,

That's a mooorrrraaaaaay

When you're out for a swim,

And an eel wriggles in,

That's a mooorrrraaaaaay

OMG!!! :w00t: (coffee everywhere) :w00t:

Must have been a very tiny one if it did that.

Surgeon Jin Wang said that, because of the eel's slippery nature, it was able to make a smooth entry into the genitals of Nan.

This story just continues to become more unrealistic to me! :D

Reminded me of this story

Did you read at the end of the story about the kid who ended up with a fish in his bladder , he was at the toilet and dropped it in his man bits ---- yeah right .

TiP

Did you read at the end of the story about the kid who ended up with a fish in his bladder , he was at the toilet and dropped it in his man bits ---- yeah right .

TiP

Strange, how he needed to do the #2's with a fish in his hands :blink:

That story at the end about the boy seems a little fishy to me. (sorry had to say it)

Has anybody seen the mighty boosh?

Edited by marshall2442

LOL am I the only person who noticed the doctor's name was Jim "Wang"? LOLOL my god, it hurts to think about it.

Dammit! Biff beat me to it. :tu:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

In South America there is a little catfish with spines that will do this too. Almost impossible to remove.

Yikes.

Dr. Wang? LMAO

Edited by Taut

It is common for small sea creatures to swim up the Urinal Tract of humans, mostly men. I have no doubt they are able to get into women too but that is a different matter.

Eels are a lot more worrying that fish, because they can grow to enormous lengths, where most fish that are able to swim up there, won't grow very large anyway. Also noting that Eels have sharp teeth, they could very easily eat their way out of your body.

:blink:

:P

LOL what the hell is that? :P

It's a surreal sitcom about two friends you can check them out on the bbc or youtube I love them.

Love the Mighy Boosh

Sorry completely off topic.

Yeah me too they've been trying to brake america this year but I can't see them getting it over there.